The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!

Go down 
+4
darkeyes80
Taman
sassycatj
Nicky Mayfair
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 pm

lol mean while her big ass pointy nose looks like a dick. Put a condom on it!
She is irrelevant. Pish posh to her. Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 2183661037
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm

And her big ass feet.. canoes! Size 16!

But yeah. Considering the traffic that goes to her vajajay, I am pretty sure she has/ or has had all the STDs in the world.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:35 am

pffft. I saw it on dutch "showbizz" news and heard the recording. It's nothing. Clearly drunk, aware that the cabdriver was listening in, decided to be as "shocking" as possible, did'nt count on him recording it....stupid.

Paris doesn't hate the gays.
Back to top Go down
StevieF

StevieF

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 am

Why would she say that specifically though, she could be shocking about any subject.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 am

the friend in the cab she was talking to was gay! it was just some stupid rambling among two friends and I really don't think much of it
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 am

Fuck Paris Hilton. I do not get why she is a celebrity at all. The only reason she is around is becasue she has enough money to have publicist keep her there. She is not that pretty,she is dumb,she can not sing or act. I just do not get it at all.
Back to top Go down
StevieF

StevieF

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 am

Completely with you on that Dan!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 am

James and I were taking about this last night and I recalled that the first time I ever saw her was on Hollywood Squares right before it went off the air. She shared a square with her sister. The two of them were continuously on their cell phones and could not be bothered for an answer most of the questions. I did not like either of them from the get go. yeah yeah your daddy owns Hilton hotels. Whoop de do. Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 1847146800
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 am

Taman wrote:
And her big ass feet.. canoes! Size 16!

But yeah. Considering the traffic that goes to her vajajay, I am pretty sure she has/ or has had all the STDs in the world.

it is a well known fact that she has herpes. that was blasted all over the media several years ago when a person who bought her unpaid storage unit found a bottle of that herpes medication, the name is espcaping me at the moment.........anyway, the meds were found in her unit

I am soooooooooooooo glad Paris gets virtually no media attention anymore, and hasnt in years. Good riddance! There is no reason that anyone should give a FUCK about her!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:21 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
Fuck Paris Hilton. I do not get why she is a celebrity at all. The only reason she is around is becasue she has enough money to have publicist keep her there. She is not that pretty,she is dumb,she can not sing or act. I just do not get it at all.

me neither! Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 1762530889 Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 1762530889 Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 1762530889 Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 1762530889 Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 1762530889
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
James and I were taking about this last night and I recalled that the first time I ever saw her was on Hollywood Squares right before it went off the air. She shared a square with her sister. The two of them were continuously on their cell phones and could not be bothered for an answer most of the questions. I did not like either of them from the get go. yeah yeah your daddy owns Hilton hotels. Whoop de do. Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! 1847146800

oh I loved that show, but now I hate it cause they were on it for one, and because they were douches on it for two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!   Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton in homophobic bitch shocker!!
Page 1 of 1