The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
sassycatj
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:36 am

So there is a movie about male strippers called Magic Mike and people throw Magic Mike parties and the star of this movie is named Chinning Titwank? For real??

O-kay! I guess I'm good to go. Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 37936522
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 am

Way to go btw, Alondria! I know how hard it is but if you muscle through it you will not only feel better but its like a lifetimes worth of free facials... your skin will thank you as will the rest of your body too of course.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 am

There is no Chinning Titwank! I googled it and nothing came up except some weird conversations like" yeah I got my chin in her cunt and it was all wet and then I wanked on her tits".

You fucking liars! Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

Its Channing Tatum.

Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 Magic-contest
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Ah ok. You learn something new everyday. Today for instance I learned that if you google Chinning Titwank some real weird shit comes up Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 2335345769 OMG Sheila... You need to get out more! Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 2271603068

Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 1437168020

Still got a flu but at work. I am suppose to go to Helsinki tomorrow but I think I shall pass and stay home tomorrow and Friday. I am also totally hurty again because I had another massage yesterday. Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 1792775232 Damn.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Morning!

Study day today, lots of reading to do
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 pm

stopping with tablets, i'd kill theo without them lol
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:40 am

I was having a wonderfully bizarre dream and was mad when my alarm woke me up because I wanted the dream to conclude.

In it I was on the dread south side of Chicago searching for some rare books (bhahahahaha!! On the south side of Chicago!), anyway, I was also helping my uncle who in the dream was a detective and he was searching for a psycho Webster (literally it was Webster!). So I ran into my Wife from another Life (a girl I know in real life) and was trying to set up a set with her when I spotted the crazed Webster and had to break off my conversation (she was dismayed, evidently just like in real life I rarely give time to her) and give chase to Webster. I caught him and pinned him down (with the help of my Wife from another Life after all, she held some goods I was carrying while I pinned the rabid rascal down), even as he was banging his head against a pole! So I tried dialing my uncle on my iPhone but somehow there was foam on it and I couldn’t find his number and someone in the crowd pushed a number on my phone for me and it dialed another friend of mine and was going on and on while I tried to explain he was dialed on accident and I think I looked up at my Wife from another Life in frustration (rabid rascal Webster was still being a handful) and that’s when my alarm rang.

No I didn’t smoke before bed, lol, all I had was a glass of wine while rewatching the first Silent Hill movie.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:39 am

I'm sure when I get frustrated in my dreams I start clenching my jaw then cos that's when I wake up with jaw ache or head ache. So often in my dreams I'm trying to do something, or go somewhere and all these obstacles come up that prevent me from doing it/getting there.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:49 am

Pet I did a new banner, Frankenweenie! Time to get halloweenie!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 am

kids' crap!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:59 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Michele get your cat a flea collar already!

Magic Mike comes out today? Hurray! Will pick it up tomorrow then!

are you crazy? Flea collars are crazy toxic! They are poison for the cat as well! I cant believe you would even suggest that!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 am

Taman wrote:
Quote :
I've had bad experience with Alsatians.

They are very protective and ready to do anything for their master. That's why they make such good police dogs and etc. You need to train them but if you train them wrong or not at all, they can become dangerous.

Quote :
I cant stop watching Animal Cops on Animal Planet, and I cant stop crying at how disgusting some people are out there that they can abuse and neglect animals like that! These people are SICK! And there are too many of them!

Are you really that suprised? Humans are fucktards. And Evil.

Quote :
I just discovered last night that Pequena has fleas. NOT AGAIN!!!

Ugh. I am so happy that cats rarely have fleas in Finland. Dogs have them now and then but cats hardly ever. Don't know why.

I would think overall there wouldnt be much fleas in finland cause fleas thrive much more in warm weather.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:03 am

alondrianyx wrote:
gone all day without a cig, woohoo

jesse, a vid about a giant sausage on your fb, dude that is just too easy ;) lol

ok, my hip is killing me so i'm gonna dose up on pain killers and go crash in bed

I didnt know you smoked alondria!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:04 am

Sheila O wrote:
Way to go btw, Alondria! I know how hard it is but if you muscle through it you will not only feel better but its like a lifetimes worth of free facials... your skin will thank you as will the rest of your body too of course.

a ifetime of free facials! lol. that sounds divine! Except I wouldnt make any money if facials were free! lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 am

I had like 3 weird dreams last night, now I dont remember what they were about but I know that Jesse was in the last one I had!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:08 am

me and my boyfriend went bowling yesterday. I always suck at bowling and it always seems that with each game I get progressively worse. Like if I play 3 games, the first one is always my best score and the last one is the worst.

My boyfriend had never bowled before in his life, but he still beat me in all 3 games. granted, he wasnt good either, his highest score was 103, which just shows you how bad I am! my highest score was like 80 :)
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
I had like 3 weird dreams last night, now I dont remember what they were about but I know that Jesse was in the last one I had!

Was I choking the living shit out of you? Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 2271603068

And my loca wears a flea collar, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Bitch brings fleas in my ass I'm booting her ass to the streets!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 am

no flea collars! my Wolvie got caught on a branch with one once, lucky I was there to rescue him
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 am

Nu-uh. When i get my pet; he/she will get a fleacollar! I've had cats here and although, they were super-fun the damn neighbours' pets gladly shared their fleas with them. I had fleas ON MY BED. fucking freaked me out. Took ages to get rid of them. I had Maus(my friends' cat) over for a couple of weeks in the summer. When Maus went back home I got a call from my friend;" Maus has flea-shit on him!". My neighbours are junkies and their filthy dogs run around the hallway, all the time. Plus there's this dirty cat that sometimes gets in. Ugh *itches*
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:25 am

LOL. My neighbour(non-junkie) across the hall ,has a giant Rotweiller. Completely docile and a very calm(almost lazy) disposition. a couple of weeks ago I took out the trash late at night for next mornings' collection. As I fling the bag in the bin; I get knocked down on the floor by something heavy. Scared the living shit out of me. turned out to be the neighbours' dog who was just very happy to see me.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:28 am

rotties are soft as shit, big babies lol

kiwi won't wear a collar, he hates them, but he only had fleas once so don't mind. and now i think on it it's less for theo to grab hold of
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:19 am

lol Rodney. My She Ra knocks me down like that! They just wanna play. She once had a running start on Rick and she knocked his ass down and hes a grown (very strong) Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 3175334217 man.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!    Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 526 ~ The Glorious Garden Bastards!
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next