The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Returns III

Go down 
+6
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
darkeyes80
Taman
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 am

I do believe in ghosts. I lived in a house that was haunted. the ghost did a lot of things, the most poignant being when I heard him walking in the attic above my head. However, I dont thikn I have the intuitive ability to see or feel ghosts. THANK GOD! cause I am too much of a scary cat and I would not want to be freaked out from seeing one!

The buidling the spa is in used to be a dentist office and the dentist was killed in a plane crash. MY coworkers believe he haunts the place. I have only encountered 1 strange and unexplainable experience and that was shortly after I just started.

The new massage therapist we have is very intuative to ghosts and she knew he was there right away before anyone even told her. She has sensed him several times and he said "hello" in a voicemail message she was leaving for her husband. she just played me the message the other day, it was freaky!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 am

Im scared now! thanks Michele. lol

I still dont believe in ghosts. When I croak Im leaving this shitty world forever.
I told Rick...DONT LOOK FOR ME. ILL BE GONE.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 am

They can look for me all they want. i ain't answering!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

I guess you have to be tad sensitive or something to feel them because I never felt a thing. I have even visited places where people say they feel strange things.. me, nada! I ain't still saying these people are scary, I am just not sensitive to see the imprints. Not sure if that's a bad thing though, the living are bitchy enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 pm

I always considered myself 'immune". still do, actually-even after my three'encounters'

Twice, something pulled my fucking duvet away and it was very,very cold.
Another time, I was "pinned down" whilst sitting up in bed and feeling this terribe"nasty,dark" energy all around me. Really freaky, really weird and I hardly tell anyone because, it's sounds too unreal. for me it was real, tho.

I never had anything happen or noticed anything before or, after that. Maybe that lil' encounter was enough. And I have to say that reading QOTD and Maharet's theory helped. eventhough I was definately "impressed", i can't say that i was really frightened. It was more like" whatever it is; this is all it is capable of. It's nothing. If it wants to come back, i won't care. And it never did.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 am

Rodney, where were you living at when you encountered that spirit?
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 am

The duvet puller, was in my parents' house. The "pinning down" happened in Ldn
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 am

maybe it was Jack The Ripper pinning you down!!!! Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 3374713402
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:30 am

the ghost pulled your duvet cause it wanted to see your peen! lol

Im so not sensitive to ghosties.

But...I will spend half my camping trip looking for UFOs in the sky at night. lol go figure. Im a rehtard
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:16 am

Quote :
the ghost pulled your duvet cause it wanted to see your peen! lol

Sent by Michele, I'm sure! Prolly told the ghost to take pictures. Unfortunately; the ghosts' disposable camera can't take panoramic "view"-pictures to fit it all in one frame.

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:48 am

I had this dream two nights ago that me and gabriel were living in some house, or were just in this house for some reason, and it was haunted by several ghosts. He could see the ghosts, I could not see them. However, they were not nice ghosts and they were trying to cause us problems.

the one ghost was pining me down in the bed and I could not see the ghost but I could feel it pinning me down and I could not get up. I was screaming in my dream. Gabriel could see the ghost and was trying to fight it, to get it off of me, but he was not that successful. Then I woke up.

I told him about the dream yesterday and he said that he can see and feel ghosts and has seen several of them in his life, including seeing his father several months after he passed away. He also said one time when he was in bed a ghost grabbed his ankles and was pulling on him.

He claims he was awake and did not "dream" of these encounters, but who knows. If he really can see ghosts than that is very interesting that I had that dream.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 am

Hes Odd Thomas. lol

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:19 am

Odd Thomas?
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:04 am

its a Dean Koontz character. A guy who can see ghosts.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 am

i haven't read them, craig has though. isn't elvis one of his regular ghost contacts or something?
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:10 am

A friend lent me Odd Thomas on tapes and I listened to them in my old car. Whoever the young man was was terrific. I fell in love with his voice.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 pm

So, just came back from a party. It was really nice buuuuuuuut; why am I always that person people feel they can "talk" to. I'm a major chatterbox and sure; I'm a good listener, I know that.But why? Every friggin' time; I'm someones "dr. Phil" except; i don't have all the answers! far from it?

Do anyone of you guys recognize that?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 am

you are def the dr phil around here, rodney!!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 am

It's prompted by what people post and when I have something to say....lol.
I have loads to say during parties. But, I leave the dr.Phil routine at home:P. At parties;I talk bullshit, just like everybody elese:P

But,at parties, somewhere between the 3rd or 4th bottle, it's;"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?"And it's ALWAYS the guys who were too homophobic to talk to me at the start of the evening? So, naturally, I'm thinking; it's gonna be one of those "in the closet"-stories or(If they're cute) they're OBVIOUSLY attracted to me.:P

And that is never the case. They actually want to talk. About their stuff. But why ME!!???

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

You are quick to give an answer Rodney, thing is, you don't have to Very Happy Happens to me too, if its a friend, I might say a few words, if its not, I don't give a fuck. Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 3753849508

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Don't get me wrong; it doesn't happen ALL the time at EVERY party. But when it does; I just can't walk away. which is what I really should be doing(except for my friends and fam, bien sur). I went to 2 b-day partaays(not back-to-back;last week as well) and both times I had two "sessions".

Forum is different. Part of the reason we're here is because we can tell eachother things we might not express in r/l.And there's always someone who will answer. Even when none of us has an answer. We're all "dr.Phil and patient",here.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 pm

I guess I have a "people should just solve these things themselves" mentality. There are people who do nothing but ask advice. I just don't get that, I rather figure things out myself. And I hate explaining things, what I say IS and that's that :)
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 pm

What you say, IS.

I guess that's it, then; We've found god and her name is Anne:P

I get what you're saying. I like to explain things.:P
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Do you really think the power of prayer helps?

My kid cousin was in the hospital this week from a collapsed lung. You know us latin/catholics prayed for him to get better without surgery. Found out today he doesnt need it. You think prayer/good vibes/thoughts...help?

On another note, what about people with no family? No one to wish them well? You think its the luck of the draw?

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 am

Propably helps the one praying more than the actual target. But who knows what power our mind energy has, even if the prayers won't help in religious sense, the positive energy just might do the trick. It doesn't hurt to try, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Returns III
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: