The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Horror Story Asylum

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auntie Maine

American Horror Story Asylum Empty
PostSubject: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:57 am

Wasn't real sure how I was going to feel about this season because I loved the first one so much and did not want it to end. I love it! Sucked me right in like the last one did. I like that Jessica Lange has stayed with the cast and Zachary Quinto too. Been hot for him since Heroes. So, shall we discuss? Note...spoilers ahead.

Last edited by Auntie Maine on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 am

Spoiler from last tonight's episode!!! 11/7/12!!!!!!!

That aversion/converstion therapy was some fucked up shit and totally done for real back in the day to treat homosexuality! I don't know what's worse, electroshock, or pumping you full of chemicals to make you physically sick at the site of provacative pics of the same sex!

Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 am

I would not be surprised if Michelle Bachman and her husband still do use it.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:01 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Spoiler from last tonight's episode!!! 11/7/12!!!!!!!

That aversion/converstion therapy was some fucked up shit and totally done for real back in the day to treat homosexuality! I don't know what's worse, electroshock, or pumping you full of chemicals to make you physically sick at the site of provacative pics of the same sex!

was it done in the same way as in A Clockwork Orange? I havent watched since the first ep cause I am afraid this show will give me nightmares, yet I am still intrigued so I might pick it back up
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:01 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
I would not be surprised if Michelle Bachman and her husband still do use it.

lol. dont give them ideas dan
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:51 am

I don't recall much from A Clockwork Orange Michele, will have to rewatch some day
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:10 am

Wasn't it the forced eye opening thing in A Clockwork Orange? Years since I have watched that. Didn't they force his eyes open and make him view images?
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 am

Jesse, my friend Tamme is now saying "He is a big ol whoopsie". American Horror Story Asylum 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Stay away from the m molasses bread. American Horror Story Asylum 1107801438

Bloodyface!!!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Auntie Maine wrote:
Jesse, my friend Tamme is now saying "He is a big ol whoopsie". American Horror Story Asylum 2335345769

American Horror Story Asylum 519941289
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 am

Bloody Face revealed! And it was exactly who I thought it was!

I liked the conclusion of the Anne Frank storyline, not only for the reveal regarding Dr. Arden, but it almost seemed like a commentary of how women were expected to be in a marriage during those times...lobotomized into simple subserviance!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm

It was who you thought!!!!! He and I are going to have lovely lamps in our home though. American Horror Story Asylum 2271603068

That part at the end with wifey was sad to me.

Still loving Sister Jude's red slip.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:03 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
Wasn't it the forced eye opening thing in A Clockwork Orange? Years since I have watched that. Didn't they force his eyes open and make him view images?

yup. that was it exactly and they had to keep putting eyedrops in his eyes so his eyeballs don't dry out!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Bloody Face revealed! And it was exactly who I thought it was!

I liked the conclusion of the Anne Frank storyline, not only for the reveal regarding Dr. Arden, but it almost seemed like a commentary of how women were expected to be in a marriage during those times...lobotomized into simple subserviance!

now I am intrigued to go back and watch it. Will it give me nightmares?

what happened to adam levine??? lol
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:53 am

a horrible fate befell Adam Levine!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:21 am

shocked
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:57 am

This show is sooo fucked up. I really never know what to expect next. I love it!!! American Horror Story Asylum 519941289
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 am

Angel of Death! American Horror Story Asylum 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:22 am

Ian McShane best psycho Santa evah!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Yeah. Poor butt fucked Santa.
I like that there is just a peek sneak thing going on with the bright light beings.

American Horror Story Asylum 519941289 Around the living room in my pretty red satin slip and new ruby ear-bobs American Horror Story Asylum 519941289
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 am

your shit stained ruby red ear bobs! lol
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

American Horror Story Asylum 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:04 am

Okay this is gonna sound dark but the Monseigneur was fucking hot hanging on that cross!
American Horror Story Asylum 3283625776

I have had the hots for him since I first saw him. Seeing him in just that loin cloth spread eagle... American Horror Story Asylum 1792775232
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:04 am

Oh and Dan no like smart Pepper. Dan want old Pepper back.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Auntie Maine wrote:
Okay this is gonna sound dark but the Monseigneur was fucking hot hanging on that cross!
American Horror Story Asylum 3283625776

I have had the hots for him since I first saw him. Seeing him in just that loin cloth spread eagle... American Horror Story Asylum 1792775232

OMG Dan I thought the same thing! The sexualiztion of that revered symbol like that just me the fuck on with his hot ass self!

I want to marry him and gaze deeply into his pretty eyes as I blow him nightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story Asylum   American Horror Story Asylum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story Asylum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next