The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama

Go down 
+5
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
Denovissimus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:04 am

Happy Thanksgiving, American lovahs!

Ugh so tired and it's parent-teacher night tonight. William is dreading it for some reason. I'm not sure why as his report card was good....
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 am

So tired and hours to go before I sleep.
Where's my coke dealer when I need him?? Kidding, kidding. Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 3175334217
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
she was only asking me the name of the Hilary Mantel book, I wasn't sure why it needed to be a PM!

because Nicky usually when I ask you something in this thread, if you are not online when I post it or shortly thereafter, you never see it because you dont backread!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 am

Haha!! Now that makes sense!!

Happy thanksgiving all!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 am

Happy thanksgiving. James is in the kitchen cooking and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade is on again. Bunnies are in their cage in the kitchen. Had them out playing earlier. Watched the Dog Show laying on the sofa with boy bunny snuggled up around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 am

I saw this on Facebook and thought of Jules.

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 246429_380902175297165_1079163806_n
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 am

that is cool!

Dan what did you name your bunnies?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:00 am

I finished reading the first sookie stackhouse book.

on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being horrible and 10 being fantastic, I give it a 2.5. It was pretty shitty, thank god they made the show about 1000 times better than the book! I only give it a 2.5 because I give 50 shades of grey a .5 and 50 Shades was way worse
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 1437168020
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 am

oh what a thanksgiving!

My boyfriend was supposed to come and meet my whole family (he has already met my mom and my one sister and brother in law) but he got a job and he had to work. Turned out to be a good thing, because he would have been EXTREMELY uncomfortable, as a scene broke out.

My oldest sister constantly yells at her 14 year old daughter, all the time for everything. Her and her eleven year old brother were doing the normal thing kids do: annoy each other. But it really wasnt a big deal, certainly nothing to yell at your children for. Well every family get together, they just banter each other and my sister ALWAYS freaks out and screams and screams. Problem is, she almost NEVER yells at my nephew and ALWAYS yells at my niece for it, when most of the time it is him who is being more of the nuissance. But no matter who did what, my niece always gets solely in trouble for it or the majority of it

My poor niece, I always feel so bad for her because of it. Supposedly she has behavior problems at home and is always causing my sister grief. I dont doubt that to some extent (though I think my sister prob exaggerates the extent of it) but whenever we are at a family party, my niece is almost always pretty good. And even when she is acting up a bit, it is never that bad. But yet EVERYTIME, my sister screams and screams at her, making her feel like shit, and embarrassing her. My niece ran upstairs and cried and cried and she didnt come down for dinner. Usually none of us say anything to my sister about it, but this time my dad said she was being out of line and why does she have to do that? Why cant she just leave her alone and let them be kids, just let them have their stupid little squabbles? She freaked out, crying and crying saying we all think that Erica is an angel and that she is the victim. She was going on and on about how we dont believe how bad she is at home and that just because she is good when they are out that doesnt mean she is good at home. We were trying to tell her that it isnt that we dont thinks she is bad at home, but she is never bad when we are out so why not leave her alone when we are out, and not yell at her for stupid shit? Just give the kid a break when she is being decently good? She wouldnt let up and kept saying that she is so bad at home, yadda yadda. She didnt want to hear what we were saying at all.

So my sister refused to eat dinner with us and just stayed in the kitchen crying while the rest of us ate. It was so ridiculous. I just feel so awful for my poor niece. She does not deserve that shit. But I know my sister will never change. She clearly favors my nephew over her.

Last edited by LadyMandingo on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 am

did Michael Hutchence really die in a freak wanking accident?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:48 am

There's always been rumours about that, he didn't seem to have a reason to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
did Michael Hutchence really die in a freak wanking accident?

where have you been since 1997? lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 am

grrrr. I need to find 4oz lotion bottles for my mobile spa business. We make travel lotions for all the guests at our parties. We are out of our lotions so we have to order/make more. Problem is, the place we had bought the bottles from last time no longer sells them. And now I have been searching and searching and cant find good ones for a good price like the ones we got before.

Very frustrating
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 am

Michele they still not have set names. Bunny Boy, Frabbit, Barack Obunny, Inky, Ink, Spot and her....bitch don't you bite me, girl rabbit,Honey. James says she is insane.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Michele read Potter you bitch!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:30 pm

JR has died Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 3730632311
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am

Celebrity death watch!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 am

boxing legend Hector "Macho" Camcho has died four days after being shot in the face in Diggy's dangerous homeland, the lawless island of Puerto Rico
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 am

How tragic. Rick's having a boxing night tonight, ordered Ricky hatton fight and his dad and mate are coming round. That'll be me in the kitchen writing my essay on poverty and crime then!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 am

think I'll get high and watch Heathers
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 am

Am now watching boxing!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:40 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
Michele they still not have set names. Bunny Boy, Frabbit, Barack Obunny, Inky, Ink, Spot and her....bitch don't you bite me, girl rabbit,Honey. James says she is insane.

is that one name for each rabbit? Or do you have two and they each have several nicknames? lol Those are all clever names btw
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:

JR has died Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 3730632311

JR who?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 am

I am not having a good weekend. Yesterday at the spa I had 6 colonics scheduled, only two of them come in. She also gave me a facial since most of my appts canceleld or didnt show, but it was a groupon facial so I made very little money on it.

It really sucked not just from a not-making-money standpoint, but also because I had these huge gaps of time between appts and stupid me did not bring a book with me to read and I have read all the mags there. I was bored as hell!

And then today I was supposed to waitress at 10. I happened to come on the internet here at the clubhouse real fast before going in to the restaurant and found an email from my manager that she sent last night telling me to come in today at 3 instead of 10! It was lucky I saw it before actually leaving for work, but I am mad because had I known last night I would still be sleeping right now! I am up and dressed for work and everything! GRRRRR

I sent her an email back telling her next time to call me to let me know, because I do not have internet at home and am not online everyday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next