The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama

Go down 
+5
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
Denovissimus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 am

ate 14 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings today Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 1792775232
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:34 am

I've finished all my Xmas shopping. Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 1792775232 Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 1792775232

I tell ya, running around an overheated mall lugging huge parcels and darting between grouchy people and avoiding pickpockets while" It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" plays on the loudspeakers is no fun at all
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:36 am

So you signed up for the personal trainer, Jane?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Michele I sent your Xmas card to you 'and your man' as I can't remember his name!

thanks Nicky! His name is Daniel
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Morning!

Yeah I did Sheila, I talked about it in the fitness thread. Only been 2 weeks but I'm already impressed with results. I'm gym crazy at moment, thinking of going again after work to do some cardio and leg strengthening excercises. It's mainly upper body strength and stretching for my posture I do with my trainer.

My trainers name is Cosmin and he's Romanian!

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Jane's having an affair with her trainer! she lusts after him! she's sweating even before she begins her exercises!!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 655815438 I mean... affraid

Morning!

Its our Independence day so day off. Took a cat out this morning and damn it was beautiful. I wish image could capture it but it never quite does..

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 Winter10
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:50 pm

god I wish our snow was like that. Well, here's hoping...
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am

Romanian! I long for a tryst with an eastern european man!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 am

that is pretty Anne but I cannot stand the cold! I dont know how you do it, living in finland
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:50 am

me and my boyfriend have been going through a lot of rough patches the past month. Just these last week we seemed to be better than ever and back on track, and what comes along? Yes, the crazy ex girlfriend has showed back up trying to cause problems and trying to threaten my boyfriend to get him to go back to her. She found his profile on facebook which he has public (stupid stupid man) and she saw that he has a girlfriend and she found out where he is working now from asking around mutual aquaintences and she showed up at his apartment at 5 in the morning telling him that she doesnt want him having any girlfriends that even if they are not together she doesnt want him with anyone else, yadda yadda. Luckily my facebook page is completely private and I have it set where no one that is not on my friends list can even send me a message. One of her friends tried to send me a friend request, I am sure if she were able to she would have sent me a message. I denied the friend request, of course. He is worried of her coming after me of finding out where I live, etc. But I say let this bitch come to me, I will let her assault me then have her arrested and if she is illegal, hopefully deported. That is what I say!

So it is a big mess and I dont know what is going to happen. He is telling me to give him a few days to get her to go away but I can tell he is very stressed and he has a history of constantly going back to this woman because she does this crazy shit and he feels he has no choice.

I am so sick of this shit. Every fucking guy it is this SAME SHIT! All have at least one crazy controlling jealous ex who doesnt leave them alone in peace and they almost always cave!

I hope he doesnt cave but I cannot trust that right now because I know him well enough that he is easily guilt tripped.

I am trying to stay calm and hopeful that he wont be an idiot not even for me but for himself. How many times you gonna go back to a woman that you do not get along with at all and constantly fight with? Makes no sense.

But let me tell you if we break up that is it, I could never ever trust any man ever again. I will just expect them all to go back to a crazy ex and I will just have to be resigned to being alone the rest of my life
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 am

turn into a lezza Michele!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:26 am

Just stay calm, be steady and supportive and trust he will do the right thing Michele.

There's a reason he's with you not her.

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Jane's having an affair with her trainer! she lusts after him! she's sweating even before she begins her exercises!!

Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 2335345769 As if! He is good looking but not tall, kind of Rick's height. And married with a little girl! I know cos he said I could add him on facebook! We get on well otherwise I wouldn't have him as my trainer!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 am

I warned her not to get into this car business with him! Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 314594540
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 am

btw I just wanted an excuse to use that yelling emote, lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 am

LOL Jesse, that is ok, you are allowed to yell at me.

Honestly if we do break up, I know him well enough to know that he will still pay for my car for at least a few more months. I know I can easily get him to do that, he falls easily for guilt and I know he will feel EXTREMELY guilty. So I am pretty sure that even if we break up, he will still give me money for my car for at least 3 or 4 more months.

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:58 am

I think this is the longest running juliens thread ever! It is going on a month now!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:48 am

I have to keep retelling folks about my friend James's passing. Facebook people that are not on all the time sending me PM's about it and yesterday there was a call at the store. James answered the phone and at first said "Sorry he is not in", then had a funny look and said "oh hold on I think he just walked in", put the guy on hold and said to me that it was a Clifton Culpepper on the phone. I had not talked to Clifton since the summer after graduation thirty years ago. It was really nice to talk to him and really catch up. Now that his youngest is graduating from High School he is thinking of becoming an ex pat and go to Paris with his wife to live. He asked about another of my best friends from back then and I had to tell him that she died from a heart attack a while back. I could hear a tremble in his voice as he told me that no one knew this but he had a huge crush on her. Weirdest thing of all was that when we were hanging up after talking for about 30 min. he said, " You have always been my hero, talk to you again." and hung up. Weird becasue he was the coolest guy in our class and I was kinda jealous of him because he beat me at being the dancing bear. Our school mascot.It all came down to 2, he and I. I was crushed.

Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:54 am

Oh I haven't told you all about James' connection to us. He read The Witching Hour at the same time I did. Actually there were several of us reading it at the same time and the talk and discussions of the book went on for about two years after it. In the south thunderstorms will form very fast. the sky will turn a strange green then darken to an ominous look and the wind will pick up and blow in gusts just like in the book. I can still see plain as day James and I raising our arms on several occasions to whipping trees and say "Come to me my Lasher come to me now!" Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 2335345769 We were so taken with the book. Even after all the years that have past'd we talked about it since he had moved up here in may and he still said he related to Stella the most and loved her.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Yikes Michele... hopefully it turns out good!

Going xmas shopping with mom today. Loads of people have taken today off because yesterday was a holiday but I had no more paid days left (just 2 for xmas which gives me a week!). I'll leave work at 2 pm today though so that's something at least.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Auntie Maine wrote:
Oh I haven't told you all about James' connection to us. He read The Witching Hour at the same time I did. Actually there were several of us reading it at the same time and the talk and discussions of the book went on for about two years after it. In the south thunderstorms will form very fast. the sky will turn a strange green then darken to an ominous look and the wind will pick up and blow in gusts just like in the book. I can still see plain as day James and I raising our arms on several occasions to whipping trees and say "Come to me my Lasher come to me now!" Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 2335345769 We were so taken with the book. Even after all the years that have past'd we talked about it since he had moved up here in may and he still said he related to Stella the most and loved her.

that happened to me and Jane in New Orleans when we visited the Garden District!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 am

I nicknamed my younger brother Lasher when he was a wee boy and he's a grown man now 21 and he still calls himself that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama   Julien's Juice 527 ~  The World According to Barack Obama - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 527 ~ The World According to Barack Obama
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next