The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!

Go down 
+3
Taman
sassycatj
Nicky Mayfair
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! Empty
PostSubject: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:55 pm

umm....... yeah I posted that he was yesterday.

alright, alright, alright! Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! 4225072840
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:02 pm

sorry Jules I didn't see, but thought it was thread-worthy; anyone know who else was in the list? I saw Beckham's name on the cover
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm

He is cute but the sexiest title is always tricky.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 am

I've never liked the "sexiest whatever alive" or "champions of the world" thing...really? And how many contenders from other countries and how many fields are considered?

But anyway, I was always on the fence about this guy but in Magic Mike he won me over completely.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:42 am

I will watch Magic Mike one day!!

I'm not really fussed about people being judged on looks, don't know what that says about society. But women have been leared over for years so I guess the equality thing is ok!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
I've never liked the "sexiest whatever alive" or "champions of the world" thing...really? And how many contenders from other countries and how many fields are considered?

But anyway, I was always on the fence about this guy but in Magic Mike he won me over completely.

exactly! It is only based on american celebrities!

I never like Channing Tatum. For one, he is too typical of the look of what average america deems to be "hot" or "pretty" an ambercrombie and finch look is what I call it. I dont like that kind of typical pretty boy.

Secondly, and I hope no one gets mad that I say this, but his face looks somewhat "apeish" to me, no me gusta
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 pm

I didn't even know who the fuck he was until I first heard about Magic Mike here. And he doesn't do it for me either, Michele.The title clearly belongs to Gerard Butler with Daniel Craig and Jason Stratham running as a not too distant seconds.

Last edited by Sheila O on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Judge Jane wrote:
I will watch Magic Mike one day!!

I'm not really fussed about people being judged on looks, don't know what that says about society. But women have been leared over for years so I guess the equality thing is ok!

Is it just looks though? I mean obviously that plays a part but there are lots of pretty people but they aren't sexy. Sex appeal... I don't know exactly where it comes from but it's not just cheekbones and abs. There's something more indefinable to it, at least in the real world. One of the sexiest guys I know isn't especially good looking. Just something about him...le sigh Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! 1534449723
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!   Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:30 am

Yeah I've come across those types, not easy to look at but damn they got some sexual energy that makes you want to get ravaged by them.
Back to top Go down

Chinning Titwank voted sexiest man alive?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: