The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your Christmas plans?

Go down 
+4
Taman
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

What are your Christmas plans? Empty
PostSubject: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 pm

I always ask this every year, but hey! Stevie is coming to my parent's for Xmas Eve to Boxing Day, then we're going to his parent's for Boxing Day for one night
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Not sure yet because I don't know what Rick's sister is planning or whether his dad will be up here or with them.

In my head I'm planning a contingency of making something just for me and Rick on Christmas day!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:37 am

staying home alone
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:54 pm

What are your Christmas plans? 3730632311

Going to my folks like always but I am not sure what places we, have to, visit. At least my uncle's, maybe grannies too. My granny has had a new boyfriend for years but I still feel bit icky about going to their place. Last year was the first when she was no longer cooking for us in her home but in her bfs place. Me and my folks didn't go, few other family members did. It doesn't feel like our home.. you know? I am happy for granny but he is not family to me. Not really. He is a good guy but still, a stranger.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:44 am

Jesse how come you spending every holiday alone? wouldnt you feel less sad not having Miguel around if you went to your mom's or spent time with Miguel's family?

I dont know yet. Gonna ask my boyfriend what his brother and sister do. It is just the three of them as far as family goes here in the US. I feel bad if they are all alone. Otherwise, if he doesnt want us to do something with them then he will have to come with me to my sisters house where there is TOO much family. lol
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:31 am

Michele has he met your family yet?
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:50 pm

The kids and I will be at the farm and my brother and his fiance will join us for Xmas Eve and Xmas day. The kids and I will go cut the tree down ( there's one I've picked out in the woods at the back) and decorate it.

I'm going to do some baking (gingerbread, bourbon balls, sticky toffee pudding) and I've planned lots of luscious meals.

We'll watch lots of Christmas movies and if there is snow, go tobogganing and snowmobiling. I actually really hate being outside in the winter but they don't share my aversion to the cold, sadly.

Oh and on December 30 I have us tickets to go see The Wizard of Oz, the new Andrew Lloyd Webber stage play in Toronto.

I'm excited about the whole thing. I love Christmas! It's my favourite holiday!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Michele has he met your family yet?

he met my mom once and he met my little sister and her husband. that is it so far. Hasnt met the rest of my family. He worked thanksgiving so he wasnt over for thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 pm

I am just too much in mourning to have Christmas like I usually do. I am going to get a real tree to cut down as a tabletop size and decorate with mine and Jimmy's things that we first had. A family tree and not some designer style tree. I would really like to go down to Danvers and take David up on a room and go to Louisburg Square in Boston and do something historic. I have read about the Christmas Eve tradition there for years and years and always wanted to see it. Maybe take a little tree there and decorate in the old Victorian style with popcorn and cranberries with real candles.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:18 am

I'm not going to Stevie's family for Boxing Day - see my thread in Rant and Rave!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:12 am

Self sabotage!!!!

I'm cooking dinner for me and Rick, everyone else has other plans. It's all good. Will be spending time with both our families at various times
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 am

now I have to fucking work on xmas thanks to the fucking turks I work for!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:54 am

Can you afford to tell them no and ditch the job!?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:56 am

no, I cant. I am so broke right now, it took me almost 3 months to find a new sever job, I have been making not enough money for 3 months in a row now to pay all my bills. I unforunately cannot afford to just quit right now. Believe me, I wish that I could
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:56 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Self sabotage!!!!

I'm cooking dinner for me and Rick, everyone else has other plans. It's all good. Will be spending time with both our families at various times

yeah, I really egged her into bringing that miserable subject up! you don't need to these days, that and paedophiles is all anyone ever talks about, the miserable cunts!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:38 pm

got all the fixings for the pozole I'm making in the morning! spicy pork stew! mexican tradition!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:11 am

Stevie's arrived at my folks now so we're just settling in for Xmas
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:46 am

Dinner with fam.tomorrow.

Coccooned on the couch on Boxing Day. I plan to be a total fatty. I've got Icecream, pizza,wine, a selection of cheeses, green monster ,etc. I'm cat-sitting and I bought him muy expensive catfood. Imma turn my phone off and watch everything there is on tv.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:06 am

I've not left the house since Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:06 pm

I visited 3 (family) places and saw Pi on my xmas holiday. Oh and I did vist my folks neighbour as well. Their dog and Vilma are now friends. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your Christmas plans?   What are your Christmas plans? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your Christmas plans?
Page 1 of 1