The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are your ancestors from..

Go down 
+7
sassycatj
Auntie Maine
LadyMandingo
darkeyes80
Denovissimus
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are your ancestors from..   Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:58 am

Mutt's 4 evah! Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 519941289
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Where are your ancestors from..   Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:33 pm

I posted a couple of pics of my great-grandmother (the Spanish-Celt who used to suffer from racism back in the day) on FB. Horrible pictures of her...I reckon she would look a helluva lot better with a smile, a new hair do and some spackle but I thought I'd mention it since we were talking about it here.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Where are your ancestors from..   Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:31 pm

As far as I know my mum's side is English/Welsh and my dad's is Irish/Scottish. I know my Dad's family came from Dublin, they migrated to Australia in the late 1800's and both my father and grandfather were born in Australia. On mum's side her mum was English, her dad was born here but from Welsh parents. I'm a bit of a mix.
Back to top Go down
Odensson

PostSubject: Where are your ancestors from..   Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:48 pm

On my mothers side English Scottish Danish
My Fathers side English and Austrian
 Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 1538256125 I mostly claim the Danish because of Vikings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are your ancestors from..   Where are your ancestors from.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are your ancestors from..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: