The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 am

*not reading the above* Since HBO is not broadcasting TB in the netherlands; I'm currently catching up on Game of Thrones. People are very enthused about the series on here. So I'll trust that it will get better. The first epi's were difficult to get through.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:41 am

Rodney they are because you are being introduced to so many characters at once, I had the same issue, I didn't even realize till the middle of the first season that Robb and Jon were two differenct characters, lol.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:31 pm

I've become totally addicted to Game of Thrones. When I first saw it I couldn't look at the screen it was so gory, but I got over than and I'm glad I gave it another chance.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:42 am

I'm almost done with season one and the characters are starting to flesh out!Daenerys was starting to bore me... I am impressed with that kid who plays King Joffrey. Good young actor. It was difficult not to refer to Ned as 'Boromir"...they're practically wearing the same clothes and Winterfell is kinda like Osgiliath and Kings Landing is kinda like Minas Tirith and the Wall is kinda like the Black Gates of Mordor:P 
Loving the "imp". We all like a loveable rogue. Cats' batshit-crazy sister is marvelous! very Tilda Swinton-esque
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh you are in the beginning... have fun with the final.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Finished season 1. 3d epi of season2 :P
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:38 am

Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 1762530889
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:07 am

OMFG! i finished the series! OMFG! It's awesome!

I;m still n shock over the wedding-banquet. It was so gruesome!

Ok, So I;m a bit sad that the battle of the the four houses is over. It's all gonna be about the coming winter and zombies and obsidian spear-heads.And with all the grown-ups dead; it's gonna be little children,  a girl-woman and three dragons who will save the world....and a red witch as a nemesis.

I have to say I prefer the intrige of the court at Kingslanding. All that plotting and scheming.Love it. The imp and Lord Varys are my favourites. Daenarys is cool. But that whole "mother Theresa"-act is starting to annoy me. I want to see more dragon-action! Oh and Joffrey! My goodness! What a cunt....I hope Sansa cuts his dick off-in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones 3   Game of Thrones 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: Evelyn's entertainment-
Jump to: