The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon

Go down 
+7
Sheila O
Judge Jane
Denovissimus
Taman
StevieF
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 am

Ive found out i cant buy it, kindle isnt available for blackberry playbook Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 am

Kindle is an app you should be able to download for almost anything - laptop, PC...
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 am

I have almost finished it!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:38 am

Ive looked on the app store, its not there
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm

I have 2 books before this one. I wish I could get it on my reader, reading it from the laptop is a pain.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:27 am

I just cant bring myself to read a book on a computer, ugh. I will buy it but I wont read it until I can get a hard or paperback copy
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:16 am

you don't. You read it on a Kindle or an IPad
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 am

Yeah nicky, cos everyone can affordto go out and buy shit like that. :p
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Yeah, sure I'll buy one of those just to read it My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 2271603068 I already have a reader and it sucks ass that there can't be one media that all can read.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
you don't. You read it on a Kindle or an IPad

that is the same thing as a computer, plus i dont have a kindle or an ipad and I never plan on getting either of them
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:58 pm

no, computers aren't portable unless they're laptops; you don't email on a Kindle, you read books on it. It is ONLY for reading books on!!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 am

But it still uses computer programming, its technology n not a real book with pages. I get where michele is coming from
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:58 am

that's what they said about CDs when then they first appeared; 'It's not like vinyl' My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 2441794598 
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 am

Cds dont sound as good as vinyls though :p
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 am

alondrianyx wrote:
But it still uses computer programming, its technology n not a real book with pages. I get where michele is coming from

exactly, it is still reading on a screen!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 am

I keep forgetting that I bought it and its on my iPhone!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Anne didn't get all this technophobic hassle when she had her book published!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:23 am

2 reasons- 1. We cant read finnish, 2. We love to piss you off ;)
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 am

I'm reading it! My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 1762530889 
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 am

alondrianyx wrote:
2 reasons- 1. We cant read finnish, 2. We love to piss you off ;)
haha!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:58 am

alondrianyx wrote: But it still uses computer programming, its technology n not a real book with pages. I get where michele is coming from exactly, it is still reading on a screen! wrote:
Actually it is not, IF you can get it on your reader. But if you have to read it from phone or computer, then it is a pain.

Still haven't started, I am sorry!

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 am

chapter 8! Who's the Daddy! lol

I tried looking for Ann's and couldn't find it My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 2183661037 
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

the paperback version of Jack and the Lad should be available to order in about a week's time!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:38 am

Cool!!!

I forgot to say I finished it!! Sequel please!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon   My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My book - Jack and the Lad - available on Amazon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next