The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Sheila O
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:07 am

And my other half looks like he does and is at the gym every day for his training or to work. And his clients are mostly female. So he's always talking to girls in gym gear....I do trust him even considering what happened with me. I always know where he is and what he's doing anyway. Lovely blonde personal trainer came up to him today while I was there and said she liked his pictures!! Ha that's ok!!! She can like, just not touch!!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:33 am

Jealousy is pointless and selfish. If your spouse wants to cheat, nothing will stop him/her from doing so. I had one very jealous/doubtful bf, he had been cheated on in the past (then again, who hasn't been?), so he was sure I was going to do the same. I told him that to me there is no greater insult than to question my loyalty but you cannot reason with them, they have to face their own problems or continue being fucking annoying.

/end rant.

I just hate jealous people.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:27 am

For the record, it is not that I am jealous. It was more that I felt he was attempting to make me jealous and then lied to me.

Anyway, he is remorseful and I guess I will forgive him but chalk up a few more points for him in the negative column.

Yes, the house seems empty without Max.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 3230883916  But he lived a long happy life and was greatly loved so this is what I keep telling myself and the kids.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:59 am

Sorry about your dog Sheila.

Regarding your "boyfriend". Tell me, what would your reaction have been if you found the photo on his phone without him telling you about it? How mad would you be versus how mad you seem cause he sent the photo regardless of ego or to show that despite his surroundings he was thinking about you? You can't have it both ways you know.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 am

I wouldn't have been as annoyed,  I don't think. But you have a good point, I suppose, that he was thinking of me, though it must be said, in a rather hostile fashion. Apparently he said to his cohorts " I'm going to show this to my girlfriend and make her jealous". He admitted that finally but not before he LIED TO ME and spun a few tales of how innocent it all was. I hate LIES and LIARS. I lived with one for seven years and had to swallow many, many lies just to keep the peace. So I am probably more sensitive than I ought to be when a man lies to me. I feel like they are insulting my intelligence and I ALWAYS KNOW.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 1203638460 

Also the timing was bad, what with the dog dying and the anniversary of my mother's death coming up.

Last edited by Sheila O on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:17 am

Thank you all for your thoughts on the matter. I can't always see clearly when it comes to my own love life. Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 2183661037 
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:34 pm

I dont think anyone can ever see 100% clearly when it comes to their own love lie, Sheila. Hang in there girl!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:59 pm

I did not mean you Sheila, it was just a random rant about jealousy. Because it was semi-discussed. My earlier post was about your situation.. and it was the first then, him trying to make you jealous. How bleh.

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 1437168020 

Staying home today, flu did a back kick.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:33 pm

If craig had tried that with me hed have got his arse kicked. Purposefully trying to make someone jealous is a shitty thing to do. Ive just decided he sounds very manipulative, all the flowery shit n now this
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:20 am

He is manipulative, no doubt. But I told him straight up not to try anything like that with me again because I am "very familiar with men of his ilk". He said that was a hurtful comment but it's merely the truth. But he has bent over backwards in contrition and today gave me a beautiful Egyptian style necklace and earrings in turquoise and lapis lazuli sooo... I forgive his little stunt. But I won't forget it. And anyway, I got some supah nice jewelry out of it. Lol.
 Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 3283625776 
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:36 am

PS Anne, I knew you weren't talking about me being jealous. I just wanted to clarify in case anyone else thought I was a psycho jealous bitch!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Back at work and payday.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 3753849508 
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Morning everyone.

I've been to class again today, it makes me so happy to be around arty people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:08 am

Are you a painter, Kay?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 am

She is very talented too! I have seen some of her work  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 3753849508 
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:23 am

I have a memory of some of her painting posted years ago on the old QOTD forum, but only vague memories
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:10 am

I paint, draw and now sculpt. I'm really excited about turning a drawing into a statuette. It's a challenging but very interesting thing to do. I love it!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 am

Thanks Anne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:54 am

It amazes me to see good art, because I was always so bad at it!! It's just not in me to be artistic
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:33 am

haha something amusing happened a bit ago....

at the new restaurant I work at, there is this couple who are both servers. There are only 5 servers total: me, them and this girl Kim. This couple, they think they are the bees knees of servers. Granted, they are good, I will give them that. But they are cocky as hell about it (especially the woman) you just get that vibe from them. The man, well he has a rich mommy who pays ALL his bills (he is now 40 and she still pays all his bills for him) so he really doesnt need to work. I used to think he was a good server, but lately when I work with him he is tired, doesnt want to do much, always tries to go home early, comes in smelling like alcohol, and he is constantly asking me to work his shifts for him, which when I can I do.

Trying to make this short: I have been working there 5 weeks now, and granted when I first started there I was on the slow side. We have to pool our tips together so all the tips get put together and split evenly among us. 3 weeks ago I worked my first really busy shift. It was overwhelming for me, I wasnt able to wait on as many tables as Carmen (the man) and Amy were. So I didnt think it was fair that I get the same cut of tips. So I said something to him about how I will give them some of my tips, because they did more than me. They both refused to take money from me But then the next day he goes and tells the manager that I am too slow and not doing my share. This infuriated me after I had offered him some of my tips. And since then, he has been a lazy piece of shit coming to work drunk and leaving early and constantly trying to get me to work his shifts. So he asked me to work for him last night, which I agreed. It was just me and the other server, Kim. Kim is very nice and we get along and I dont think she has a problem with me. We worked well together last night and I would say we had an equal amount of tables.

So today Amy accidentally sends me a text message she meant to send to Kim, in which she said "hey I was just seeing how things went last night with Michele"

to me that statment sounds like she is implying that she thinks I suck and therefore it may not have gone well for Kim. If she just wanted to know in general how busy or slow it was, she prob would have just said "how did it go last night?" but she specifically said "with Michele"

So I replied back. "I see you had meant to send this to Kim, but just to answer your question, things went great. There were no problems and it was smooth sailing, we got a bit of a pop but it went fine"

That was a few hours ago and she has not responded back, haha
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Ha that's awkward!!!!

Good morning!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Then again sometimes ignorance is bliss!

Going to see Rush tonight with my date. We haven't seen in 2 weeks.. lol we are the worst daters in the word.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:30 am

omg I am sooooooooooooooooo fucking tired!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next