The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Sheila O
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:07 pm

And whatever happened to Kate? I rather liked her!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Morning!!

She is just turned 2 Sheila....Kate? Do you mean Cat?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Judge Jane wrote:
I'm feeling bad that we didn't do a thread for dan's birthday. I thought it was today not yesterday, I rely on Facebook to tell me these things!!
I did too, but I feel like he did just sort of leave and I wasn't sure what we'd done wrong, because the impression I got was that we had done something wrong
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:29 pm

The garden is the garden......for some reason Dan didn't like it anymore

Waiting for Cosmin to finish his photoshoot, then going to get his cake!!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 pm

My sinuses have decided to set off, my entire face is killing me and i have a headache too. Wish i could go to bed cos these tablets are not kicking in, i just want to sleep it off
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:54 am

Kay. I meant Kay.

Dan is going through a very rough time right now. I am on his shit list because I am against the US invading Syria (I am upset and hurt that he has blocked me on FB because of this) and I believe that the straw that broke the camel's back here was that some people mocked the Royal family in a thread he started. He is... very sensitive ...at the moment.

Last edited by Sheila O on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:55 am

Hope you feel better Alondria!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:11 am

I do now, thank you :) apparently watching lions procreate and laughing at the kids watching it made me feel 100% lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 am

lions procreate, that must have been a sight!!!

Nicky,

we had "insulted" dan when he started a thread about William and Kate and me, rodney and jesse made fun of the article he posted about them. He felt personally insulted even though we were bashing the royals, not him. He also seemed to have gotten really ticked off at how you were talking badly to jane in her thread in the private forum and he went off on you, then a couple of people said stuff to him about being so cruel to you. So that is why you dont see him anymore.

Then he blocked Sheila from facebook the other day because he doesnt like her opinion of peace and not war, which she was discussing with her friends in her own thread on her own facebook page, not his page and he blocked her, calling her a racist for not caring about the "little brown children" of syria. Dan thinks not wanting the US and other countries to bomb syria means we hate brown children, even though our bombs will kill more of those children than the civil war there will
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 am

But you and Sheila do hate brown children!!! Especially MUSLIM brown children!!

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 2271603068 
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:47 pm

That's absolute BULLSHIT, Jesse. I dislike fundamentalist Islam. I certainty don't dislike innocent children or good people of any race!! On what do you base such an outlandish and reprehensible accusation???
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 pm

It was quick, the celebratory roaring after lasted longer lol

I think jesse was being sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Sheila - there was a  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 2271603068 after Jesse's post.

As for the situation in Syria, I think its common knowledge that if Usa attacks the country, it is not for children but for political and oil related reasons. Alas to attack a country for their inner problems, is a bad idea and usually leads to more deaths and a very volatile future. Countries should be allowed to handle their own problems (minus genocide).. it is the only way they can crow. And sometimes that way is bloody.

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 1437168020 / day.

I had a lovely time with friends last night. We danced like mad and my dress got two female groupies who constantly wanted to high five me for it. LOL!

Oh people, we are talking New York for next spring, any hotel tips???
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:46 am

Oh I missed the  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 2271603068 ! The: chuckle: makes all the difference!

Chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 am

Doesn't it always?

Today I have been mostly eating ice-cream. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 am

Today I have mostly been suffering from a hangover brought on by too many Bloody Marys partaken at a little barbecue I had at my place.

The kids are back to school on Tuesday. I feel sad... TOO FAST. They are growing up TOO FAST.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 3230883916 
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 am

Anne I've never been to New York so can't help you about hotels
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:20 am

I last went there in 2001 so I'm not sure if the hotels I went to are even there anymore; I just looked in my diary and I never wrote the names of any of them
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:11 am

Good day today, all meetings went well.....and cosmin's wife has looked into divorce proceedings and she wants to start it in January. I need to talk to Rick about it soon....no point him being divorced and me not.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:17 am

How was Cosmin's daughter, Jane?

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 am

Anne, I was there in 2010 and stayed at an inexpensive place in Tribeca called The Cosmopolitan. Unless you're looking for luxury, I highly recommend it. It's clean and nice and Tribeca is a really cool area.

I was there once before and stayed at The Chelsea which was quite expensive, not because it was especially nice but because of the history of the joint. That's where Jim Morrison dropped acid, Dylan Thomas drank himsel to death, Edie Sedgwick , one of Andy Warhol's muses, lived while she was on her last legs basically and Leonard Cohen when he was an up and coming poet. Robert Mapplethorpe and Patti Smith had their strange, tempestuous relationship while living there so it was cool to sort of take in the layers of memory within the walls.

Of course, some of these people you've probably never heard of...I don't know....

Last edited by Sheila O on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Mapplethorpe is unknown to me, all others are familiar names. But clean and affordable is good (I don't want to bring home cockroaches, eugh). And location of course.

Soooo tired.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next