Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:08 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Endowments I'll never possess!! Unless I have surgery....really want the fat sucked off my belly... But will wait in case I have a baby first!
A BABY! Are you and cosmin talking about possibly having one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:09 am

Sheila O wrote:
Nicky Mayfair wrote:
for some reason I don't envision Anne as having big boobs!
I do. Very Happy 

On a somewhat related note, some guy told me" there is rather an androgynous quality to (my) beauty". Never heard that one before! I said" honey ain't nothin androgynous about my beauty, such as it is".

I think he feels I'm androgynous because if he says something irretrievably silly or patently false, I feel bound to correct him. That, apparently, is a masculine quality. At least that is how I'm interpreting it....

PS-Anne do not diet to try to make your boobs smaller. First of all, you're not overweight. Second of all, a diet that would substantially reduce your breast size will leave them like empty pouches.

If you really are experiencing back aches than maybe you should opt for the surgery but keep in mind it will leave an anchor shaped scar on each boob.

Yours Sincerely,

I never ever ever lose weight in my boobs when I lose weight. EVER! I wish I would though!

The Boob Queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge Jane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:28 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
Judge Jane wrote:
Endowments I'll never possess!! Unless I have surgery....really want the fat sucked off my belly... But will wait in case I have a baby first!
A BABY! Are you and cosmin talking about possibly having one?
It's part of our plan yes! I can't wait very much longer if we want to do it we have to do it soon. We're thinking about about late next year....so I'll stop taking my pills in December . It might not happen very quickly, and I have to face it that it might not happen at all. I just have to stay healthy. This is one reason I want to put weight on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge Jane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 am

And I know people might think we're rushing things and being crazy but this is the life I always wanted. To feel loved and to love somebody this much.....and to share that with our baby...and his daughter of course. She is amazing....it is hard cos she doesn't understand English hardly. But she will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 am

Im saying nothing jane, look how fast it happened for craig and me. If it feels right for you then go for it. Dont let any moaning minnies tell you otherwise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:15 am

Do it now, Jane! Go off your pills and take prenatal vitamins. You and he would have beautiful children! And you would be such a wonderful mother! You will never regret having babies. I never have, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm

That's insane! You people are insane!!! Its not a pretty purse, its a effing baby. Live with him for a year at least, see how you guys truly are. I am just saying! Anyhoo, I know you will be a great mother and even if it did not work, you could take care of it alone (+family)

Had another date last night. This was guy number three. It was very promising.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge Jane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Morning!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Having a child is the best thing I have ever done. If you want children then don't wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Morning Nicky and Jane Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Judge Jane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Morning Kay!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:27 am

I am happy for you Jane, whenever you decide to try to have a baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm all for smart, healthy people with lots of love to give breeding!

And yes, Kay, my children are the best thing I ever did too. Despite my breakup with their father, they have made me happier than I ever imagined.

Last edited by Sheila O on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend. I often don't celebrate it since I didn't grow up in North America but I am this year. I've got the house all decorated with" autumnal" stuff and everything looks lovely.

Imma make a turkey and stuffing and sweet potatoes and mashed root vegetables and pumpkin pie. I'm all psyched about it, actually! I wish I knew how to post pics from my phone to here so everyone could see how jolly and" autumnal" my house looks! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Today I have been mostly suffering from headache and bloated stomach. Oh yes, its that time of the effing month. Sometimes I hate being a woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Morning everyone Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:02 pm

hey Kay

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:50 am

Thanksgiving sounds like a good and fun idea. We don't have anything like that here unfortunately. I might start my own family one just for fun Very Happy 

How are you today Nicky?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:24 am

You should! We celebrate Mardi Gras at our house. Dress up, listen to Cajun music, eat Gumbo. We also do Day of the Dead sometimes...make sugar skulls and the such and make altars for our loved ones who have passed.

I'm fond of celebrations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Its my workmates wife's due date. Its their first so maybe it will not happen today but very exciting nevertheless. Of course with the paternity leave, I won't be seeing him much which is of course a bummer (we have a tight group and he will be missed). Finnish fathers can stay away up to 54 days. Its a good thing of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:57 pm

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:56 am

Morning Nicky Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:21 am

Thats it, got to have a word at school. Fed up with all this church and god stuff thats coming out of theos mouth, its a normal infants school he goes to not a catholic school. I dont think kids should be taught about any religion at their age at school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".    

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next