The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taman

Taman

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Empty
PostSubject: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Anyone else watching? What do you think?

I liked the first episode, but last 2 have been yawn fests. I think its too much Whedon, his shows always were bit 'cute'.

Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:03 pm

We are really enjoying it. Ive always been a huge whedon fan though so maybe im biased, craig can take or leave his shows but we are gonna keep watching. Im waiting to see which other whedonverse actors are going to make an appearance
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:17 am

It sucks big time and I spent the entire hour last night with it on as background while I was talking on the phone
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 pm

I doubt I'll watch the new epi until weekend. Maybe when I get my nails done. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:47 am

Watched two episodes and then gave up; they could be making a TV show about Spiderman or something and instead we have this dull tripe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: Evelyn's entertainment-
Jump to: