The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown

Go down 
+5
Sheila O
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
Denovissimus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
Nicky I did some reading up on this Web of Fear business you keep facebooking about.  How very interesting and exciting for long time fans to have such lost episodes found.  
it's classic! I'm on my third watch of it so far; the other story they found, 'The Enemy of the World', is good but 'The Web of Fear' with the Yeti on the London Underground was the holy grail of missing adventures; and now it's back!! Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 519941289 
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:11 am

Shingles is a mutation of chicken pox but if you had chicken pox as a kid you are more likely to get shingles as an adult and its a lot worse than chicken pox
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:14 pm

God Damn American Horror Story was awesome tonight! I don't think the Mayfair Witches can compete!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:31 pm

It's killing me that I can't watch it and it's taking place in New Orleans and has Marie Leveau in it! And no, I can't get Netflix here. I live in the sticks.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:37 pm

I seem to finally be recovering from whatever this bizarre plague from hell was! 

I am ravenously hungry and craving and eating red meat, very rare. Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 872919100 I'm either going to give birth to the spawn of Satan
(Rosemary's Baby) or turn into a werewolf (The Howling) for Halloween!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:59 pm

I have watched the first 2 eps of AHS 3 but they were still bit meh. I guess I have to continue!

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 1437168020 

Saw Thor:The Dark World yesterday. Its a bit much but what I liked about the first and this too, is that it is not so damn serious. They have a giggle about it.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:32 pm

is there a scene in the credits at the end of Thor?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Well there might have been 2, I only watched the first. It was about an infinity stone.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 am

The end scene of Thor is supposed to tease the Gardians of the Galaxy movie, so yeah infinity stone would play into that
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:24 am

Sheila O wrote:
It's killing me that I can't watch it and it's taking place in New Orleans and has Marie Leveau in it! And no, I can't get Netflix here. I live in the sticks.
Angela Bassett is bad ass as Marie Laveau! A vicious witch war has begun!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 am

I love Angela Bassett. She's always good.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:28 am

Got a man here fixing the fireplace. It's supposed to so good when it's done that we can heat the whole of the downstairs living areas with it. Sure hope so. Fuel bills KILL me every winter!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 am

Alondria, did you ever get that religion business with your son's school sorted.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:20 am

Everyone who is interested see the new X-Men: Days of Future Past movie trailer? Looks okay so far, Blink is in the movie! Though in a very small role I'm sure.

I wonder if this means we won't get a sequel to X-Men First Class, I really want more Fassbender Magneto.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:27 am

Ilike the look of the new x men, looks likeits gonna be good

Sheila,we found out its his assemblies where its coming from so we might remove him from those
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 am

what's Theo's Halloween costume Alondria?

I bought candy..for myself and Martin! Hell it was on sale, gonna keep the house dark and the shades closed, that is if the rain doesn't keep all the kids away
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:53 am

As the geek he is turning out to be (im teaching him well), he went out as hawkeye, film version. Of course its the one costume they dont do so we had to make it
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:21 pm

aww bless his little heart, lol
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Aww, cute Alondria! How old is he now?

Got the airtight stove installed and IT'S FUCKING BRILLIANT! It will pay for itself in less than one winter, I reckon. Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 1762530889
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:54 pm

I was suppose to go and see my date tonight but I feel so crappy, I passed. I am going to relax and sleep as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
Everyone who is interested see the new X-Men:  Days of Future Past movie trailer?  Looks okay so far, Blink is in the movie! Though in a very small role I'm sure.  

I wonder if this means we won't get a sequel to X-Men First Class, I really want more Fassbender Magneto.  

I saw Blink! Bishop is in there too! I thought it was a film that linked the First Class movie to the first three, Fassbender is in it!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Morning! Study day at home, I 'm glad cos had headache but getting better. I strained my eyes I think yesterday at work, been wearing my old glasses cos the new ones are tight on me.... Need to get them sorted.

Anyway I am proud of me, got something off free cycle, a little plastic desk and chair for Cosmin's daughter. Need to keep her occupied when she is here and she likes scribbling. Just need crayons and paper, maybe some colouring books.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Denovissimus wrote:
Everyone who is interested see the new X-Men:  Days of Future Past movie trailer?  Looks okay so far, Blink is in the movie! Though in a very small role I'm sure.  

I saw Blink! Bishop is in there too! I thought it was a film that linked the First Class movie to the first three, Fassbender is in it!
Yes, but I mean after this movie, will they make any more with Fassbender as Magneto is what I'm wondering. And you know I want to call him Assbender, lol. You see the movie Shame? My god he's hung like a horse, it can star in its own movie!

Bishop didn't look bulky enough but then again I'm sure he has a very limited role, Wolverine took the time traveling spot for the character.

There better be Sentinals in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:40 am

what's this Shame about??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next