The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!

Go down 
+3
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
Judge Jane
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taman

Taman

Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

From another thread because I am getting senile..

Nothing to report but I did get half of the advance as a sort of.. 'there there'. And I still have the rights, they said I am allowed to offered it elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm

have you started offering it around yet?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 pm

I have but that was few weeks ago. It can take anywhere from 2 months to a year for any reply. Usually its between 3 to 6 months. Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 3912710552
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 pm

yeah, I know the feeling! why don't you self-publish or something?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 am

Blah, don't feel like it.

I did get one reply today but it came so quickly, I pretty much think they did not even read it. I know most publishers hate vampires right about now. lol.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 am

I'm going to self-publish on Kindle
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 am

A small (paper) publisher has contacted me and we have started "the talk". Let's see what happens with this.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Description (sorry about the roughness but I am no translator)

Blood Brothers start an historical vampire saga. The vampire nation is in turmoil as rebelling vampires have started a war against the ruling vampire.

Blood Brothers introduce 3 brothers from Southampton: John, Michael and Christopher who have already faced the difficulties of life. After parent’s death, two live in poverty while the third has been adopted to a wealthy family.

Life in the 17th century is brutal, cold and dirty but an mysterious gentlemen takes an interest towards the oldest brother and nothing will remain the same. The transformation from petty mortal to a brilliant immortal is miraculous yet not without problems. How will the Chosen ones adapt to their new roles and already determined path. Blood Brothers is filled with action and events, its frame big and ambitious. Its centered on vampires and their psyche.

Blood Brothers is strongly part of international vampire genre but [author] shakes it into a raw form. Gone is the age old dust and recent weight of teenage romance.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 pm

I want to read this, but you said you weren't hopeful about English translation as yet?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:37 am

I like the sound of it also
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:54 am

Not much happening on this front sadly, but my publisher just told me that this Finnish version can now be bought from Ibooks US, Sweden and Canada.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!   Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veriveljet (blood brothers) is out!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2