The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spartacus - Vengeance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taman

Taman

Spartacus - Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Anyone here that checked out the first episode?

I did few days ago. I wasn't completely sold when it comes to the new Spartacus though... maybe with time.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 am

I've seen it. Not sold either, don't like his deepest eyebrows but like you said, in time we'll get used to him

Was sad that Varro's wife died

Love me some Crixsus!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 am

I watched the prequel season first and am now watching the 1st Season and only just found out that Andy Whitfield died! OMG, my lovah is dead and we never even got the chance to consumate our relationship! Seriously, it makes me sad because he was so talented and emm..hot and he looks so healthy. Terrible Sad
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Yeah and the new guy has nothing on him! Spartacus - Vengeance 3730632311

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 am

I haven't seen it yet so I can't really comment but I did search some pics of the guy and he looked ok. Apparently Andy approved the casting choice on his deathbed Sad The producers specifically made a choice "not to try to replace Andy" so in other words didn't seek out someone who looked like him. Maybe it is like Jesse says and we just need time to get used to the new guy Spartacus - Vengeance 2183661037
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Its possible he will never feel right but luckily he isn't the only "star" in the show. Even though it is titled Spartacus, there are so many other stories and people to follow.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Ooh, its getting better. I wonder how they bail Crixus out!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:02 am

OMG the set up for bring Gannicus back! Can't wait to see what happens!

And I don't know how but Agron is hot as hell to me now! And I want him and that insipid sister fucker Seppius, lol

Fucking Ilithia, scheming bitch of the highest order!

Lucretia is so faking her madness, lol
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Ilithia is such a major biaaatch! :)

Can't wait to see what happens with Gannicus either. Especially as Ashur told Oenamaus about the little old lady and him
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 pm

WOW

That arena assault was fucking awesome! Spartacus - Vengeance 1002320772 It went above and beyond anything I could have expected!

And I was glad that fucker from Gods of the Arena season, that pretentious fuck always attended the orgies there, don't recall his name, died! The one who got the spear in the shoulder. Hated him and when he showed up this season I was like "please be here just to die"...Lucretia's gods have fulfilled that wish!

Some very nice plot developments with Glabor and Illythia. Devious shit, loved it. I wonder why Ashur didn't follow Lucretia's plan though? Looks like he might pay for it next week. And what was that scene from the preview where Ashur was pulling someone up from a pit? The top of the head makes one believe he was pulling Barca up from the underworld!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:30 pm

It was awesome! Fire hell gulping the watchers Spartacus - Vengeance 717681288
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 am

Well damn we didn't even get a sex scene with Seppius!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:05 am

Sad to see Gannicus going but it was true to his character.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

And then he returned. I just don't quite feel his reasoning, just like Oenomeaous, I feel he is trying to act righteous.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:31 am

Lucretia's gonna set up both Ashur and Glaber now, got Sepia in her corner.

I feel NO sympathy for Ilythia, I do think the whole show they put on with Spartacus maybe wanting to kill her was sooo against his character.
Back to top Go down
RIOM

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:19 pm

- Hummph, I remember the original movie Spartucus, it inspired me with an unrecognized Saint image of Spartucus, a person that reflects the old assistant to Romelus who founded Rome, presumably an extraterrestrial descendant, also closely associated with the persona of King Arthur of England, a kind of benevolent spirited lover of women, and justice fighter.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:39 am

aliens!

Three cheers for Glaber's cock! lol

What an awesome sight of Illythia standing behind Sepia, knife overhead dripping blood from the gushing throat she just sliced, Glaber below in shocked horror as he's drenched in Sepia's blood!

And the Roman assault on the rebel stronghold was fucking awesome! Spartacus - Vengeance 1002320772 Why they gotta do poor Onemaias like that though!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:55 pm

It was one awesome episode.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:12 pm

The finale was awesome, one of the best episodes to date. So next season.. we shall finally see armies! Their little band of brothers and sisters have seemed ridicously small.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 am

heard they are bringing in Marcus Crassus and Julius Ceasar next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartacus - Vengeance   Spartacus - Vengeance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartacus - Vengeance
Page 1 of 1