The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

Go down 
+7
alondrianyx
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:43 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
don't you just hate that. There's so many people who really, really want to work. Yes; they've fucked up in their ;lives, some of them. but society basically teaches us; one strike and you're out. unless if you have money; then you can always buy your way back in and fuck up again.

well I dont know how it is in England, but over here I remember from being a case manager, I had clients who wanted to go back to work. But most of them were unskilled laborers, so if they went back to work it would be like a $9 an hour job. But, even making a small wage like that, a monthly gross income on $9 an hour is still too high to still qualify for medical assistance. And these were people who had HIV or what not and needed the medical insurance. So they were forced to stay on SSDI, really, either that or go back to work and not be able to get your bloodwork done every few months and what not. So the system often traps the people in it who really want to get out of it
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:48 pm

I am sooooooooooooo tired! 5 colonics today plus a facial!!! *faints* but I have like 2 eps of Alcatraz and 1 ep of Glee to catch up on tonight. So mountain dew it is!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Im chatting with Diggy on facebook right now! I love me some Diggy!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:50 pm

She is cool, that Diggy.

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 1437168020

I had the most strange dream. I had to fight against terrorists in a cave. They used green, sort of mable-ball like bombs against us. But get this, they were pro-sheep terrorists. Not your usual kind Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
Im chatting with Diggy on facebook right now! I love me some Diggy!

get Diggy on here!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 am

hi, i feel like crap with this stupid chest infection i've got

craigs mum and dad had theo for a couple of hours today so we watched limitless, weird but good, we want to watch it again. might watch paul later cos we laughed our arses off at that
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 am

Taman wrote:
Feel better. It was that pain med I suppose. I haven't been taking many of late but these haven't caused problems before. Alas I shall put them on my list. Luckily there is at least one pain med that I can still take.

So sorry, Anne, darling. ((HUG)) I also have been feeling crap lately. Don't know whether it is psychosomatic due to divorce stress but my stomach has really been acting up. This started btw after I had the chat here about colonics and that other horrible c word. Maybe I am becoming a hypocondriac Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 3877000266 But whatever...I am going to the doctor as soon as I can get an appt to get a full physical!

My guy gave me all kinds of beautiful Valentines Day presents. A leather bound complete works of Poe, a funny little talking raven that says "Nevermore" from the Poe museum, a couple of dvds and a whole lot of chocolate. I really like him but sometimes I think I had only so much of that type of love to give and I wasted it on the wrong person and will never feel that way again, which is perhaps for the best.

In other news, I have got the new cat! He is a 4 months old black exotic shorthair, never stops purring, loves to hang out. I am calling him Salem. Pics to follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 am

i love the sound of that raven
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:18 am

btw, love the wolverine banner

oh, why do i always get ill whenever i read the stand? seriously, i get a cold or something every time
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:43 am

lol that is weird. I do think this forum is turning everyone into hypochondriacs!! Maybe there is sometimes a danger of being too informed about things? Maybe ignorance is bliss!

Anne's dream about pro-sheep terrorists made me laugh. I seem to be dreaming more lately, most I don't recall but some have not been nice, made me wake up feeling uneasy for a while. This is sign that I am getting good sleep, as per my doctors advice, one of the strategies to beat my headaches into submission.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 am

i said something to my therapist about ignorance is bliss but he had some witty comeback that i can't quite remember
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 am

I need to do some counselling training. Even though that's not my job I think it would come in handy. I have someone who won't go to a counseller but said he would talk to me instead. How hard can it be?!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 am

So depressed this morning that I did not even get up and go to work. James went and opened the store. I just stayed hidden under the cover for hours.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:04 am

Sheila O wrote:
Taman wrote:
Feel better. It was that pain med I suppose. I haven't been taking many of late but these haven't caused problems before. Alas I shall put them on my list. Luckily there is at least one pain med that I can still take.

So sorry, Anne, darling. ((HUG)) I also have been feeling crap lately. Don't know whether it is psychosomatic due to divorce stress but my stomach has really been acting up. This started btw after I had the chat here about colonics and that other horrible c word. Maybe I am becoming a hypocondriac Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 3877000266 But whatever...I am going to the doctor as soon as I can get an appt to get a full physical!

My guy gave me all kinds of beautiful Valentines Day presents. A leather bound complete works of Poe, a funny little talking raven that says "Nevermore" from the Poe museum, a couple of dvds and a whole lot of chocolate. I really like him but sometimes I think I had only so much of that type of love to give and I wasted it on the wrong person and will never feel that way again, which is perhaps for the best.

In other news, I have got the new cat! He is a 4 months old black exotic shorthair, never stops purring, loves to hang out. I am calling him Salem. Pics to follow Very Happy

sheila I didnt know you had a steady man! I love those gifts, they sound thoughtful! lucky bitch!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Went to see THE VOW. It was OK.
Then Margaritaville. Appetizers and well...Margaritas.
My lovah has off tomorrow.Taking my cousin to get his permit. Wanna go to breakfast early or lunch afterward.

Sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Limitless sucked donkey balls Alondria! I hated that dumb ass movie!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:39 pm

I FINALLY went on snapfish and ordered an 11 by 14 size picture of Sasha so I can frame it and put it up on my wall. It is my fave pic of her, one of the ones I have on facebook where the coloring came out funky so it looks very artistic, and her facial expression very sweet!

My aunt makes afgans and her latest venture is something she is calling "Petgans" they are afgans that have your pet on the front of it. She takes a picture of your pet and somehow can afgan the image. I dont know how she does it!

Anyway, she emailed me the other day she wants to try to do pillows now and she wants to make me one of Sasha as an experiment. So I sent her a different pic of Sasha to use. Having your pet on your blanket or pillow seems a bit much, a little weird. But she is making it for me for free so I will allow it. People will probably think I am weird for having sasha on a pillow! lol. I will keep it hidden for whenever I am dating someone lol.

Dan if you would like one of Noel, (a pillow or a blanket) I can see how much they are
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Saw Dan friend on his local news! Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 1762530889
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Quote :
Limitless sucked donkey balls Alondria! I hated that dumb ass movie!

I liked it!

Friday! And I've been bad, just wrote wrote a scene at work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 am

watching the sontaran ep of doctor who, only wanted to watch it for one line, 'are you my mummy', its silly but it makes me giggle
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 am

just got paid today and 70% of my check is going right into my savings account so I can get a new place!!!! Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 1002320772

it feels good to finally be able to put the money away that I need, because for the first 4 months I was here, I was hardly able to put any of it in my savings, so now I am playing catch up
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 am

Go you!

Why was Dan on the news?

Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next