Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:33 am

Get online, bitch! i watched it before you did! i'm not even in your country. I watched it the next day! And I wants people to see it. So we can discuss the matter of how .... was.... and then....made a....and nothing happened....but......and the possibilities are endless. Pam might have had a point when she warned Sookie and Lafayette about......and she did look kinda.....when she....Sookie.

See how many things i have to leave out, without spoiling it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:11 am

it is almost impossible to watch any shows online anymore. which is a bummer cause that is where I watched most of my tv before.

Correction, it is hard to find shows to watch for FREE online. I refuse to pay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 am

I got a link with the episode?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 am

you should be able to watch it free on hbo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 am

It ain't free, here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:30 am

anyone watch? don't want to spoil if not....MAJOR character change occurred, some of my True Blood friends hated it but I think it can lead to some good stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:23 pm

post the link, rodney and I will see if it works for me...

cant watch free on hulu anymore. Or at least I am not allowed to, I have to pay now if I want to watch anything more than just 2 minute clips on there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:58 pm

if it isn't free for americans on the hbo website then try the site for the channel its shown on (unless hbo have their own channel andthats where its aired)

edit: http://www.hbo.com/#/true-blood
you can watch them there, don't know if it will say you can't watch them rodney, i didn't try streaming any
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 pm

It will say I can't watch it as, HBO is an american channel and I'm not paying for it, through tv-license or a contract. We have to pay cable to get HBO.

GODDAMMIT! I posted about last weeks epi and even put in a spoiler alert and everything and now, it's gone!? omg.....they're on to us!

What did you think , Jesse?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 am

Finally caught up on the series. My advise. Stay the fuck away from Sookie Stackhouse. That bitch ain't nothing but trouble for anyone that comes in contact with her. And get the fuck out of Bon Ton. Those people are stupid for living there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 am

Bon ton?

I thought it was Bon temps? as in: "good times" aux francais"P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 am

You are right ...forgive me but my mind is elsewhere these days. They should get the fuck out of Renard parish at any rate. Bon Ton is from Georgian England. Now I am back on track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 am

hmmm. a bit of a "rest"-moment with TB. Glad to already see some changes with the Tara character. When she used to get angry, it was because things were out of her control. her anger seems more 'steely', now.

the Pam-backstory was pretty good. Don't you think she looks like she could play Gabrielle de Lioncourt? Not character-wise. but, definitely lookswise

Lafayette is starting to annoy me. I think the "bitch" is in hiding for a while.

Chris Melloni(sp) needs to shag...me. The authority-storyline is slow in the pick-up. And the councillors are all bad actors(that kid, is not fooling me one bit. ancient vampires don't scream in anger)

Very interested in what Jessica "smelled"...another fairy? Why did'nt she get the same buzz from Sookie? hmmm.And Hoyt looking like adam lambert at Fangtasia. Not bad...:P
As for the rest..Terry, Debbie's parents and Alcide, Sam's ex's daughter becoming a wolf, The dead wolfs' mother...too much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:54 am

I use to really have the hots for Chris and thought I still did until the other night and I was all meh.

What the fuck is the deal with the kid?

The dead wolfs mother is gross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:00 am

She's delightfully gross! she looks like a crystal meth-addict. Finally someone who isn't pretty:P

The kid is supposed to be some millenia-old vampire turned at age 9/ you would think that ancient vampires in command of vampire-society would act a little less dramatic. I mean; he was screaming and sounded like a kid. That did it for me; I hope we never see him, again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:43 am

Wow. are we psychic or what.

Certain characters said almost exactly the same thing Dan said about Sookie. lol. Ik like it that the heroine of the story gets a bit of shit for all the trouble she causes.

Eric and Bill seem to be going back to being assholes. which we like. a
I'm not minding the Terry-storyline. Those flashbacks to Iraq were pretty gripping.
And Lafayette...oooh. who is going to be the "big bad" this season. It might be Lafayette.excited!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 pm

I haven't seen the newest episode yet. I heard that Erick and Bill might hook up this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm

really? ooh, more naked eric Very Happy love it

looking forward to it starting here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:41 am

Oooh you guys are gonna love the cliffhanger of last epi! Did the link work for you, alondria?

The producers called it the season of "Bromance" for Eric and Bill. don't know if they actually will hook up. But, the producers might play around with some sexual innuendo. he did say that Moyer and Skarsgaard had to do more re-takes because they had difficulty to keep themselves from laughing. i think it's gonna be pretty funny between them. Then again; i really would'nt mind seeing Eric doing his speedy-vampire-pelvis-thrust. on Bill, this time:P or the other way around. eric looks like the versatile-type:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 am

I LOVE the fairy club!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:09 am

theres no point me even trying it rodney, my video card suck, i struggle to watch even the simplest video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 am

Oh man. How long do you have to wait, alondria?

OMG the fairy club was so cool, Dan. i loved the dancers and the look. it was a Burlesque kinda affair. How angry do you think Sookie is gonna be when Jason tells her what Hadley told him? oooooooh it's gonna be fairies against vamps, i'm sure!. And I wonder who was responsible for it. Bill and Eric could'nt have been privy to it. It must have been the authority...or the Sanguinistas...stupid name. Sangiunistas. reminds me of fashionstas. A bunch of vampires with great style? They're the ones who must be helping Russel.

I'm curious to know how Tara is going to develop. She and Pam can bond over hating Sookie :P and she's less of a whiner being a 'youknowhat' than she was before Debbie blew her brains out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 am

not long, FX say autumn. they say they are going to air it earlier than they have before which could mean as early as the 2nd or 3rd week in september (i think they have a contract where they can't air any before that season finishes in america), i doubt it will be that early though.

have they still called the club hooligans or did they change the name?

oh, i know about tara too, i couldn't help looking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 am

Okay. major spoiler ahead...

Tara is vampire! There, I said it:P

alondria,i forgot what they call it. or, if they even mentioned a name,yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 am

yeah, i know. :p

i'll have to look that up too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5   

Back to top Go down

True Blood discussion thread - seasons 4 and 5
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next