The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Doctor Who girl announced!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

New Doctor Who girl announced! Empty
PostSubject: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 am

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/

no more Amy and Rory New Doctor Who girl announced! 519941289
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:42 am

oooh, jasmin from emmerdale! she was pretty good in that :)
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 am

I don't watch emmerdale so hadn't seen her before, she looks ok though. She seems to have been in various things
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:50 am

I broke this news! New Doctor Who girl announced! 1002320772

But I like Rory, if they kill him that would be lame cause how many times has he died already?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm

that's why they'll kill him!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 am

they really should have kept this a secret, that's why Moffat sucks!

did you read that first comment? mentioned that the statue of liberty being a weeping angel who never moves cause someone is always looking at her? a fan theory but what an awesome idea!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 am

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

we can't watch BBC shite in Amerika lovah!

but found it anyway,or something like it, some interesting stuff, though I've read complaints about the western angle, and that we really are seeing shots of two at the most episodes cause the rest are still being filmed and edited, still, its nice to see something and have something to look forward to from Doctor Who, no matter how it will turn out

I fully expect a much more intriguing promo within the next few months
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 pm

and one finale comment....too soon to be promoting the new bitch of the Tardis in photo images like that in front of the Tardis! Does Moffat have no respect for HIS created characters of Amy and Rory?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Doctor Who girl announced!   New Doctor Who girl announced! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Doctor Who girl announced!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: