The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound

Go down 
+7
StevieF
Auntie Maine
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
Judge Jane
darkeyes80
Denovissimus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:59 am

have a great time nicky!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:00 am

Don;t lose your heads!! Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 2271603068

I can't believe how fast this week is going!!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:05 am

this weeks glee eps were AWESOME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:34 am

Not seen them yet! Playing catch up with my tv...with my everything this week!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:30 am

alondrianyx wrote:
this weeks glee eps were AWESOME!!!!!!

the nationals themselves were kind of uneventful. I honestly liked this competition performance the least out of all of them through all the seasons. But the rest of the show was good, after they got back. And the ep before nationals was good, was so glad to see the vulnerable emotional side of Puck.

God I love Puck!

How is next year gonna work out? Do you know?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:32 am

omg it feels like there is an earthquake going on in my uterus. I almost never get menstral cramps, and when I do they are very mild. But not this time! Today they are SEVERE! and severe bloating too. When I get them like this it is cause I have been eating crappy the few weeks before. But I cant think of any exceptionally crappy food that I have been eating.

Cant wait for the season finale of Greys tonight!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:12 pm

i fucking hate social media. I stay off of stupid Facefuck and twitter and my sister puts me out there. I heard from a friend she is talking shit about me not "springing" for internet service for my mothers phone. FUCK YOU!
My mom has internet, she just doesnt know how to use it. She is sooo intwined with facebook, me and my other siblings are like..WTF? really? really?

When you take a pic of yourself and send it to everyone...EVERYDAY...something is wrong.

Pathetic. Starving for attention. Its actually sad....her husband should be providing attention. Not random people commenting on some shitty picture she took by herself. Oy vEY
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:27 am

A room filled with sunlight. Everything in the room is white. The floor is wooden and also painted white. It overlooks the sea. The sea cannot be seen but it can be heard. A storm has passed and there are many white candles lying broken on the wooden floor having fallen from the sconces on the walls. I walk to a very large long ottoman in a corner of the sparsely furnished room. A sound to my left catches my attention. Rodney is laying on a daybed with just a sheet covering his lower body. A warm breeze blows the sheer white curtains into the room. I cross the room and lie down next to him. As I do he enfolds me in his arms. Once we are lying side by side I turn and kiss him on his cheek. He has not yet shaved for the day. He in turns kisses me. I run my left hand down the side of his body and rub a few circles on his stomach. I find the soft hairs that make up his small treasure tail and gently twirl them with my index finger and thumb. He turns towards me and kisses me and as I take his right buttock in my right hand.

Then the light is turned on and James is back in the bedroom from his morning bathroom ritual and I have to get up to get ready for work.....as soon as my erection subsides. shocked
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:09 am

Hello all.

I am pretty upset. My folks dog Helmi Orvokki was taken to a vet on Wednesday because she was vomiting and her stomach was very hurty. And today we had to put her to sleep. It was pancreatitis, very bad and it took her very fast. She was just 4.5 years old! It just happens sometimes, the vet said but damn. It came out of no where! I hate life sometimes. She was such a beauty and strong and young, it just feels so wrong. Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 3370409997 Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 3730632311
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:52 am

Oh my dear Anne, I am so very very sorry. I know just how you feel.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:55 am

oh no anne! that is terrible!!!! I know how you feel too! It is the worst! *big hugs* especially when they are young and it is so unexpected. I still cant believe sasha only got to live to the age of 5 most days.

Dan, I thought that was an exert from an erotica novel, or something. So you were having a wet dream about Rodney?
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:44 am

[quote=

Dan, I thought that was an exert from an erotica novel, or something. So you were having a wet dream about Rodney?[/quote]

I never got to the wet part...damn it. Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 3283625776
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:38 am

Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 872919100
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:53 am

Beautifully written Dan! Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 1762530889

Anne I am so sorry for your loss, it's hard enough when they have lived out their life but when they are taken before their time I can't imagine.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:14 am

I wrote it down first thing this morning after I came downstairs.

I take it you are not amused by my dream Rodney.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:53 am

shocked

Anne sorry to hear about your dog Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 3730632311

so tired, worked from 6:45 am the other morning until 1:45 am the next morning, came home and got about two hours of sleep to make it back to work at 6:50 am, worked till 7:35 pm, slept a little more last night but still tired, gonna shower, walk the dog and try to watch some tv before heading to bed again, have a gay wedding to attend tomorrow afternoon and I have to get up early cause I was too busy, lazy, tired to get wrapping paper for my gift

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:31 am

Quote :
I take it you are not amused by my dream Rodney
I did'nt expect to read this tantalizing tale when you told me to go to the Garden. Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 2271603068 I was like :"what shocking mention?-something we've discussed, some political bruhaha?" Not quite.....

Oh well. So I was instrumental to a classic case of Morning Glory. And i did'nt even have to be in the same room or, on the same continent.

Yes; I'm that sexy. 8)
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Anthony Bourdain's first novel heads to the big screen
May 18, 2012, 1:24 PM EST
By Lucas Shaw
TheWrap

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain is already a star on the small screen. Now his work will wind its way to the multiplex.

Dignity Film Finance, a Los Angeles-based production company headed by Maggie Monteith, unveiled a slate of three films her company is financing and producing in 2012.

One of them is an adaptation of Bourdain s bestselling novel "Bone in the Throat," to be produced by Lenny Beckerman and Peter Heslop, who co-produced "The King's Speech."

Bing: Anthony Bourdain

Bourdain is best known as a chef and the author of non-fiction, food-related books like "Kitchen Confidential" and "No Reservations." The latter is also the name of his Emmy Award-winning show on The Travel Channel.

However, he has also penned three novels, the first of which was "Bone in the Throat."

Also: Anthony Bourdain: I Got 'Scary' Hate Mail After Paula Deen Diss

The mafia caper doesn't exactly leave the restaurant world, as it follows a chef caught between the mob and the law. The book was set in New York City, but director Graham Henman and co-writer Mark Townsend have moved it to London.

"With the exception of a few gems, Hollywood has been deficient in making a good restaurant film. With 'Bone in the Throat' I am looking forward to doing just that and setting the film in London will allow me to take advantage of a city where the food scene is simply on fire," Henman said in a statement. "This film will capture my passionate love of food and the restaurant world in what I expect to be a riveting 'culinary noir.'"

Dignity's other two films are "Spy vs. Stu," a buddy action flick, and "Closer to Fine."
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Now the reason I posted that above was because of this one paragraph:

With the exception of a few gems, Hollywood has been deficient in making a good restaurant film. With 'Bone in the Throat' I am looking forward to doing just that and setting the film in London will allow me to take advantage of a city where the food scene is simply on fire," Henman said in a statement. "This film will capture my passionate love of food and the restaurant world in what I expect to be a riveting 'culinary noir.'"

Is the food scene there really on fire? Cause when I was in London a decade ago the food scene was uninspired! Comment British lovahs
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Bone in the throat!!!!!!

Well Jesse in my limited experience of London it is a huge diverse city and that diversity is reflected in its food and restaurants. I'm not into that nouvelle cuisine rubbish myself do anything considered cultured would be wasted on me. I'm more catered for in Vegas with all the steaks, burgers and meat!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:46 am

lol @ Dans dream with Rodney. Boomchica WOW WOW! 8)

Anyways I am feeling tad better. The tears are never too far away but in many ways the worst is behind (the actual vet visit and her putting Helmi Orvokki to sleep and watching it, carrying the dog from the wet and burying her...). Now it is softer, slower saddness that takes time but its not so... crushing. Plenty of whys though. Why now, why so young, why.... but that's understable. And very human.

For some reason my throat is hurty and I feel bit sick. Hopefully this is not a start for another flu. That kind of says something is truly gone shit in my defensive system as I had a flu just a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:15 am

[quote="darkeyes80"]
Quote :

Oh well. So I was instrumental to a classic case of Morning Glory. And i did'nt even have to be in the same room or, on the same continent.

Yes; I'm that sexy. 8)

Yes you are just that sexy. I was thinking that maybe you should private message me a pictures of your belly and that butt just to see if it looked the same in my dream. Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 3175334217
Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 2271603068
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:51 am

what do you take me for, Dan? i'm not some piece of meat!

(shirtless pictures at 25$. Butt-shots: 50$) 8)
Back to top Go down
StevieF

StevieF

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
Is the food scene there really on fire? Cause when I was in London a decade ago the food scene was uninspired! Comment British lovahs

There has been a big change in recent years with a great number of chefs making TV series which has popularised good food and inspiring people to be more adventurous in their tastes as well as cook different things at home. I think London in the past had quality chefs/restaurants but they weren't necessarily accessible to everyone. Whereas now there has been a big increase in quality restaurants opening up through the numerous TV shows and 'celebrity' chefs encouraging more choice and competition. Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver are two examples of this.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Finally catching up on Glee!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound    Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 520 ~ Decimation of the Heavenbound
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next