The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"

Go down 
+7
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
darkeyes80
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
You should!
Speaking of voices. decades of singing along with withney and mariah songs have caught up on me and my voice is totally ruined(karaoke-voice). it's raspy and singing is impossible. so; I quit smoking and been doing warm-ups and breathing excercizes to at least get my speaking voice back(I'm no singer; so i'm not too bothered by not being able to do that, for now). buuut. i saw this vid on youtube of mariah saying how her huskiness actually helped her find that whistle registe. So , i tried it myself...and it's totally possible. anyone can sing or speak in whistle register without straining. I can;t sing in full voice but who cares/ this is fun! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaah bringin' on the heartbreeeaaaaaaaaak

*gay boy-moment*

look at it this way, rodney. you now have a stevie nicks voice instead! nothing wrong with that, she rocks!

So my cat is very scared of the apartment. I brought her home yesterday afternoon. Usually with a new place she hides under the bed or a bureau for a day and then is fine. She did hide under the bureau initially, but then when she came out she was walking around low to the ground like she is afraid or suspicous of something. She goes into the kitchen and kept going right for the corner at the stove and kept putting her head in there and growling. Then when I tried to feed her, the food bowl being on the other side of the kitchen, kept growling at her food. Last night she did come and sit on the couch with me for a while and seemed fine. Then she moved to sitting on the bed but under the covers. All day today she was hiding on the bed under the covers, wont even come out to eat. Or she will sit on my nightstand. It is like she is afraid to be on the floor.

When Sasha had fleas, she did the same thing where she wouldnt be on the floor because the fleas were in the carpet. these are brand new carpets they put in for me though, I cant imagine they are infested with fleas. She has hardly eaten anything since I brought her home, and she hasnt pooped or peed yet either.

It seems like it is more than simply being afraid of a new place she is not familiar with. It seems like she senses some kind of mouse or something or as if a spirit is in there  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 3374713402
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 am

i can only see micheles posts! wtf?

can we maybe change the backround from black?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:35 am

it's light blue, not black!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 am

I heard all of the discussion over the past few days as if it was an exchange of voices!

Jules "WTF is 'click on see more?' Why can't I see any effing posts?"

Rodney: "Why do my posts keep disappearing?"

Nicky: "I don't know. I can see them!"

Jules: "What the eff is going on?? Fuck this noise, I'm going to bed."

LOL LOL LOL

And then Rodney going all Tyra on Michele's ass....though I must say I agree with him. Sounds like you've got yourself another loser/user, Michele. Sorry, I say it as someone who for many years made a speciality out of that!

NICFAG. Cute. But I think that after spending most of the weekend with him, I will be thinking of him for at least the next lil while as "Nine Inch Cock Ambidexterous Guy Who Makes Good Pancakes the Morning After" *giggle* ;)
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:07 am

LMAO! I know, I sometimes imagine some exchamges as if they were actual voice-conversations and it just cracks me up! especially since I haven't heard all of your voices and I just make them up in my head..
And ah..Sheila about that weekend...was it good enough to merit a name change? do you know how long it took me to come up with that? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! guuuuuurl(Tyra-style)!!! details in the Dark Room!

So; he needs a new name.

Pancakebaking Ambidexterous Nine Inch Cock-guy

PANIC-Guy! because he's so big; gurls "seem" to scream in panic... But they're not panicking....*Quagmire head-bop* oh yeah
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:24 am

visitmagna.co.uk

its a kids science learning centre devoted to the four elements, earth, fire, water, air. its in an old steel works so theres something about that too. from what i've seen on the site theres a fire tornado and diggers the kids can use
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 am

I wish I knew why this forum was playing up for some people!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 am

maybe it's this theme! it's ok for me though
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 am

It's fine for me as well....Guess it's just not working for Jules. We could still change the theme. for Jules?
Back to top Go down
StevieF

StevieF

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 am

I've been a bit down this last couple of weeks, after the highs of the new flat, I had bad news over the jubilee weekend. One of the guys in my team at work was on holiday and had a massive seizure, he had a condition he knew about and was medicated for, but this was severe and he ended up in a coma. He died within the week, he was only 33. I have worked with him for 10 years and gave him his first job in IT at our old company. When I moved to my current job I brought him with me. He was such a good and nice guy, incredibly hard working and a friend as well as a colleague. The funeral is Thursday. The company has been very good and have sorted things for his wife and baby financially. They are letting as many people go as want to Thursday and even paying for the train tickets as its about 70 miles from London. It is very strange at work with the empty desk and for me I am having to cover his job and continue projects he was working on, finding it quite tough.
Sorry to dampen the mood but I wanted to post something as haven't for a couple of weeks but it didn't seem right not mentioning....
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

its a black and purple theme! I still cant see shite!

Ill just go back to watching Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer I reckon. This forum not working thing is pissing me off.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 1063792289
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 am

HELP JULESY! SHE'S PISSED OFF AND WATCHING REALLY BAD TELEVISION
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:44 am

it works now! thanks guys!

I can see!

I think my sis is going through a mid life crisis. She is hung up on Channing Tatum and any other guy younger than her. She kept saying she liked "Young stuff" I was like..........."eww" She keeps harping about young guys in there 20s. I dont get it. lol they are nice to look at I reckon, But not drool over.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
Denovissimus wrote:
OMG the seminar was great! Ancient civilizations....free energy...so much packed into that 3 hours, I would have sat for another 3 hours! Ended with a great positive message for the future. Well worth the $30 I spent for the ticket

Now I'm chowing down on a bacon turkey avocado sub from subway

guess I'll be good and help a friend to by taking him to the grocery store since he can't drive right now

that sounds like that movie Thrive. Have you seen that movie, jesse? first it talks about the free energy, and then it goes from there into the whole alien theory, and our connection to the universe and how we need to transend from brain consciousness to heart consciousness if we are ever going to survive as a species and be able to sustain enough food on the planet to live.

Gabriel actually brought this up to me the other night, not about the aliens but about how if we keep going as we are, in a few years there wont be enough food and water to sustain the majority of the people on the planet because are are fucking stupid idiot humans. I told him that I agree with this, but I also have a lot of tremendous hope that very soon there is going to be an enormous shift in consciousness worldwide that will change the world for the better, and we will stop growing GMOS and switch to more humane organic sustainable farming and livestock raising that will be able to feed everyone in the world for many many generations to come. He doesnt have nearly as much hope as me.

He also said that is why sometimes he doesnt want to have kids, for this reason. I said me too, I think about that often and sometimes it makes me not want to have kids either. He also thinks he cant make babies anyway cause he has never gotten anyone pregnant in 20 years so he thinks his batter doesnt work, though he has never had it tested so he really doesnt know for sure.

now see when you makes posts like this it makes me believe there is hope for you yet  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 3175334217 will look up Thrive, was still blown away by some of the stuff in that seminar, remember that spirit science video where they talked about the "martians" creating a merkaba? that came to mind because the presenter showed evidence of what could have been something like that, except it was not presented in the manner of the spirit science video, nor was the word merkaba used, but when you see stuff like that from two different unrelated sources it really makes you think
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Stevie I'm sorry about your workmate!

When the fuck did Michele get a boyfriend? Where the fuck have I been, to alien seminars or what? LOL

Michele, from what I've backread...um seriously? He broke up with this woman when? A month or so ago? TOO FUCKING SOON FOR ANOTHER COMMITMENT! My advice to you, have fun but don't get emotionally involved, not at this time, let it build and let him prove himself. Otherwise you will be fucked, figuratively not literally. If you cannot just be "friends with benefits" for now then let him go, you are setting yourself up. Heed my words woman...oh and your apartment has a spirit.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Goddammit! My post disappeared again! I wrote some words of encouragement for Stevie! Jane...this Forum is acting up?

abridged version: What Jesse said and don't worry about putting a downer on the Forum; I regularly infect the Forum with my negativity. Real loss is something we can definitely understand. Feel free to talk about it, if you wish.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Goddammit! My post disappeared again! I wrote some words of encouragement for Stevie! Jane...this Forum is acting up?

abridged version: What Jesse said and don't worry about putting a downer on the Forum; I regularly infect the Forum with my negativity. Real loss is something we can definitely understand. Feel free to talk about it, if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:41 pm

double infected post from Rodney again!  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 1107801438

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 3374713402  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 3374713402  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 3374713402  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 3374713402
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:26 pm

I have to say that looking up for aliens is the same as looking up for God. Its not from the stars you find the answers, the skies do not care. It is from here, where we are. From dirt and blood. We are not from stars, we are from earth.

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 1437168020

At home. Ate more carbs yesterday and now I am just one big balloon. Sugar is bad for you m'kay?

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 1437168020
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:27 pm

haha, i love tormenting theo, he's been told if he doesn't behave at school he's not having shapes in his hair or going out tomorrow, i told his teachers too so they can blackmail him lol
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Quote :
double infected post from Rodney again!
That was actually a double post made on purpose:P just in case:P

Anne-my thoughts exactly; when i saw that docu and they explained their view on how religion came to be; it sounded pretty legit. When the experts went further into the matter; i was like..."but, i have to BELIEVE. I have to be CONVINCED to actually agree with it."there are still so many unanswered questions and gaps in the story. Ergo; the theory is a religion in itself. Nothing wrong with that. But it's like you said;It is from here, where we are. From dirt and blood. We are not from stars, we are from earth.

i read QOTD when I was 15. and Maharet's(Anne Rice's) view on life and the ethereal had a huge impact on me. It's not easy but, i try to live my life accordingly. With my gaze focussed on what goes on on planet earth. i'm blood and dirt. i'll start focussing about the supernatural when i'm no longer part of nature. The human mind in itself; is just as brilliant. That's what I really want to explore. Like those Buddhists, do; They are aware of something greater but, their joy and salvation comes from within-not from the stars.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 pm

it's the longest day! nights'll be drawing in now!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 am

yay, i'll be able to sleep without covering my face
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 am

I fucking hate that cunt Reille Cunter/Hunter. Oh John Edwards too. Asshole.

I have been very angry lately. Im restless without work and I get tired of doing nothing! Then I think its too hot to do anything! Sick of life. Aliens come take me away!  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 37936522

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next