The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:42 am

Classic Daleks fanwank!!!!!

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/

Last edited by Nicky Mayfair on Sun May 19, 2013 8:39 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 am

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 1762530889 Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 1762530889 Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 1762530889 Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 1762530889 Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 1762530889 Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 1762530889 Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 1762530889

Boo on seeing River Song though, I really don't like that character.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:26 pm

nor me - she gets on my tits!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 am

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/

starts next Sat, 1st Sept!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 am

Do you know if bbc America is airing at same time?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 am

'The new series of Doctor Who will premiere on Saturday 1st September, with the show being broadcast on BBC One in the UK at 7:20pm, and on BBC America in the USA at 9:00pm(ET).'
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:54 am

Hurray!!!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:56 am

Did you read about them Pond Life webisodes? A short online series which shows what Amy and Rory have been up to?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:15 am

not interested! counting down the weeks until they leave!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 am

the first ep was good!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 am

I hated it - another senseless, plotless story, and the classic Daleks were criminally underused - the only good bit was the new companion but looks like her story, since she apparently died as a Dalek, will involve more time travel 'timey wimey River Song' wank!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 am

but it did a have plot! And loved the Amy/Rory exchange where he accused her of not loving him as much as he loves her and her retorting she gave him up so he can have a life with someone who can bear children...I almost teared up over all that!

didn't know that was going to be the new companion until I read a review, I liked the character but yeah, is the whole arc with her going to be the Doctor knows when and how she is going to die and finds himself in a dilemma in not trying to prevent it?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:22 am

I wouldn't say I hated it, but for the opening episode of Who it was just not good enough! It comes to something when even the Daleks don't make it good. Jesse if you watch a David Tennant or Christopher Ecclestone episode now it just shines compared to the new stuff. And it isn't Matt or the companions it's the writing!!! It's like they're not even trying!! I'm crap at guessing plot twists but even I guessed this one! I agree the moment with Amy and Rory was nice and it filled in the gap of what had been happening with them but that was the only redeeming feature for me. I mean what was the egg stuff about! Egg-sterm-in-ate! I'm not 5 years old!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:36 am

Egg-sterm-in-ate... Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor 2271603068

How about how easy it was for them to capture the Doctor!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 am

how can Amy and Rory not have kids? what's River Song then?!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 am

its what they did to amy in that hospital after melody was born nicky
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 am

well that wasn't well explained at all, but then again nothing in the Moffat era is - god, and to think I used to complain when Russell T was in charge!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

i'm sure it was, amy said the name of it. demons run i think it was, you just weren't paying attention :p
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 am

better than last week - not a classic by any stretch of the imagination, but it had a plot
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 am

I liked last week! And I liked this week, despite the bonding and riding the dinosaur silliness. Rarely do we see the Doctor allow someone to die.

So, toward the end there was a strange look on the Doctors face as he looked at Amy and Rory from behind. Does he know something about their upcoming departure? That ep is supposed to have weeping angel's, I hope they are used better this time, I hated the last weeping angels crap!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:00 am

i noticed that look too jesse. i liked the ep and nexts weeks looks good too.

does anyone else think the doctor is getting more mischevious?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 am

sometimes it's hard to remove Matt Smith's performance from David Tennant's, like when he walks into a room and the verbal diaorreah and the hand gestures begin; I think they were afraid to go for anything/one too different, which is a shame, because William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton for instance were poles apart
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:08 pm

kind of agree with you there Nicky, they should have tried a different direction, Eccelson and Tennet were different, I think deep down Moffat knew he was casting this Doctor too young, it went completely against the Doctor he hinted at with his introduction of River Song in that library two ep during Davis's run. I never liked the casting of Smith, he's doing a good job yes, but it just doesn't fit
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 am

ben browder! squuuuueeeeeeee!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:34 am

A mediocre episode, the sheriff was hot though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next