The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!

Go down 
+7
sassycatj
Sheila O
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
Judge Jane
Denovissimus
LadyMandingo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  Empty
PostSubject: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:37 am

ahhhhhh

much better! A squeaky clean new thread!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:38 am

I know I have admin powers on here but I havent used them in so long I dont even remember how to close out a thread! lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 am

had a little party at my house tonight for my former coworkers at Inner Spa. When someone leaves we have a farewell party. Back in August Kris left and we had a gathering at the end of Sept at Elkes house which was a blast. I left there in the beg of Oct and last night was my belated farewell party that we ended up having at my place. It is very hard for all of us to have 1 night we can all agree on and one house or other place we can agree to meet at.

Now elke is leaving there Jan 1 so we will have to have another one sometime the beg of next year. lol.

Everyone is leaving there 1 by 1. Two of the women who came last night still work there and they say the place is crumbling down, business is falling, clients are noticing that staff is bailing and that the place doesnt feel as welcoming and the boss is snippy to everyone. Her bus is failing and she is not doing the right things to save it, she is getting meaner by the day.

I dont feel the least bit bad for her, karma is a BITCH! and I will laugh when she closes the doors, which I suspect will be sometime in the spring. The only person I feel bad for is Lucille because she is the only one still there who works there full time, she is in her 60s so it will be harder for her to find a new job but she isnt able to retire and she is single so she doesnt have a hubby to rely on.

I feel bad for her when it happens but otherwise, I dont feel bad. Not at all

I hear she is trying to establish it as a christian non profit business so she can be exempt from paying taxes.

It wont save you, cunt! You will only lose even more business when you do that!!! Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  3753849508
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:06 am

A christian non profit spa business? that makes no damn sense

Anyone watch the Sherlock Holmes series on the BBC? I'm two episodes into season two, guess its ok, I'll keep watching. I definately see some Moffat Who in Moffat Sherlock Sherlock Holmes, which isn't very good when you think about it, I kept expecting some monster of the week to pop out the shadows in Holmes!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:44 am

I know, it doesnt make sense to anyone except for my ex "batshit crazy" boss
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 am

I've seen Sherlock Holmes, really good series.

There's something about Benedict Cumberbatch (besides his awesome name!!)
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:23 am

I cant log on to Facebook!!! affraid I feel like I am cut off from the world. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  2271603068
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

Blessed be the garden said the atheist lady. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  2271603068

I do like the title. Very appropriate for the Yuletide. Went to get a emote for the season and there isn't one.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:33 am

yeah facefuck was goofy earlier, as was my msn homepage, it and facebook kept going to a yahoo search page and I was afraid it was a virus, but I had three anti-virus things on my comp and got a message the other day from one stating it detected the others and they can't all get along so remove them! so I did, kept the one I am paying for, all is well

doing some online shopping, home Miguel's nephews get a kick out of the zombie survivor guide and history of codes and ciphers I'm ordering them, also tossing $30 their way so they should be good either way
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  1437168020
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
Blessed be the garden said the atheist lady. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  2271603068

I do like the title. Very appropriate for the Yuletide. Went to get a emote for the season and there isn't one.

thanks dan! Yea I may not be a bible thumper but I do like the sound of the phrase "blessed be" just like the sound of those words together lol
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 am

Denovissimus wrote:
A christian non profit spa business? that makes no damn sense

Anyone watch the Sherlock Holmes series on the BBC? I'm two episodes into season two, guess its ok, I'll keep watching. I definately see some Moffat Who in Moffat Sherlock Sherlock Holmes, which isn't very good when you think about it, I kept expecting some monster of the week to pop out the shadows in Holmes!

Yes I love Sherlock. I bought season one and two and no doubt will get three as well when it comes out....

I think both Benedict Cumberbatch and the guy who plays Watson are sexy though I suspect I'd be barking up the wrong tree with Benedict.... Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  3175334217
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:41 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
had a little party at my house tonight for my former coworkers at Inner Spa. When someone leaves we have a farewell party. Back in August Kris left and we had a gathering at the end of Sept at Elkes house which was a blast. I left there in the beg of Oct and last night was my belated farewell party that we ended up having at my place. It is very hard for all of us to have 1 night we can all agree on and one house or other place we can agree to meet at.

Now elke is leaving there Jan 1 so we will have to have another one sometime the beg of next year. lol.

Everyone is leaving there 1 by 1. Two of the women who came last night still work there and they say the place is crumbling down, business is falling, clients are noticing that staff is bailing and that the place doesnt feel as welcoming and the boss is snippy to everyone. Her bus is failing and she is not doing the right things to save it, she is getting meaner by the day.

I dont feel the least bit bad for her, karma is a BITCH! and I will laugh when she closes the doors, which I suspect will be sometime in the spring. The only person I feel bad for is Lucille because she is the only one still there who works there full time, she is in her 60s so it will be harder for her to find a new job but she isnt able to retire and she is single so she doesnt have a hubby to rely on.

I feel bad for her when it happens but otherwise, I dont feel bad. Not at all

I hear she is trying to establish it as a christian non profit business so she can be exempt from paying taxes.

It wont save you, cunt! You will only lose even more business when you do that!!! Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  3753849508

It is always reassuring when miserable people get their comeuppance!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 am

Blessed be the heathens!!

Busy day st work today, some good stuff but some bad too. Found out one of my clients overdosed at weekend and died. Another just got burgled, I really want to help him out with Xmas presents for his 5 kids. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 am

A friend just gave me the heads up that there is a "surprise" party planned for my birthday. I had plans just to hang out with my friend Shauna but it turns out that it's a full-fledged party which i would rather not.

But I'm glad julie told me about it. She told me cos she didn't want me wandering around Shauna's apt in my pyjamas, no makeup and glasses and everyone else dressed to the nines and wielding cameras and Shauna posting pics of me looking ghastly on Facefuck which would be very much her style....
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Blessed be the heathens!!

Busy day st work today, some good stuff but some bad too. Found out one of my clients overdosed at weekend and died. Another just got burgled, I really want to help him out with Xmas presents for his 5 kids. Sad

OMG Jane...are you alright? The suicide must be very upsetting.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 am

I don't know if it was suicide, people seem to think it was accidental. He wasn't a regular Heroin user so he may have took his usual amount but it was too much cos he wasn't used to it anymore. It's a sad story anyway.

I'm ok...hit me a bit more tonight cos I've not really had time to process it today. Been too busy. Work are really good at times like this, I have a manager and colleagues who all said come talk about it if you need to. I could also access counselling if I needed to but I will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 am

must be tough to lose a client, sorry Jane

Benedict is the villian in the new Star Trek! and with Freeman playing Bilbo in the Hobbit what good gigs for the Brit Sherlock alumni
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 am

Yes that's so often what happens with heroin addicts. They have a relapse and it ends up being deadly. That's what happened to my lost love Glenn Quinn of Angel and Roseanne fame. So sorry,Jane. I know what a kind and empathic heart you have and that it must trouble you. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  2038965257
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 am

Denovissimus wrote:
must be tough to lose a client, sorry Jane

Benedict is the villian in the new Star Trek! and with Freeman playing Bilbo in the Hobbit what good gigs for the Brit Sherlock alumni

I'm totally stoked to see The Hobbit though of course Freeman won't be so much sexy in that one lol. My brother and I are taking the kids over the holidays.

Benedict actually looks a bit like Kyle, he of the nine inch cock and even larger ego.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 am

lol

I either watch another ep of Sherlock today or play video games, I'm going to be home a little later cause doing a special project in the head office, then after work gotta pick up a gift from a store cause it was either drive 8 miles for it or pay an extra 8 dollars to have it shipped
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 pm

hello people of earth. lol
checking my bank acct. to buy xmas gifts. (sucks) Cant wait to get holidays over with.

I just heard yesterday from my aunt that when her and I went shopping at Kolhs saturday my dad saw us. Motherfucker didnt even say "Hi" to me. I told her he can officially fuck himself. If I ever have children he will never see them..just like he doesnt see me. As old as I am and the longer Im married.. the more he pisses me off. Coward piece of shit. The kicker though as my Ricardo says is that my mom lives like a queen here.
He lives in a rat infested shack with his gf who is hideous.

I should have put this in the rant thread. lol
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 pm

oh and my jeep is totalled ..but Rick is gonna get a salvaged title for it and fix it himself. He already started on it. They will cut us a check in a few weeks.
Its not that bad he says. He already bought parts for it. So we get to keep the rest. Rolling Eyes

I just have to drive his giant truck to work and back. Its scary. I hate driving it. I hate driving at all now.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Can't blame ya Julesy, I am sure it was a good scare! And daaaamn about your father. People can be such butt plugs.

Today I am taking food for homeless animals. I did it last year, I am doing it again. And just to get into mood, I am reading quotes about cats.

"No matter how much cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens." - Abraham Lincoln

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

And my favourite..

The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a sky-blue carpet by a giant unseen cat. - Michael McGarel

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  519941289

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next