The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) Empty
PostSubject: My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)   My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 am

this is the preliminary image for my book; the title will most likely change but I wanted feedback on what you guys think of it. What do you think of the fonts, what does the cover say to you, etc...
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)   My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 am

My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) Cover_Best_zps6ea1f9a2
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)   My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 am

It had to be blue font! I like it
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)   My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 am

is there a reason why the B in Barking is in caps but the b in bound is not? and why book one instead of Book One? A bit of consistency in that I think, leave book one and is and the B in Bound in caps

even though I've seen the image before I still like it and I like that I have the Kindle App on my iPhone so I should be able to buy it! My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) 1762530889
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)   My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Aww I don't have Kindle and I am anti i-products so.. Very Happy

But I like it. The dudes look like they could be twins.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)   My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 pm

they're cousins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)   My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Kindle ebook cover (preliminary)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: