The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave

Go down 
+6
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
darkeyes80
Judge Jane
Denovissimus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 am

Aww, makes me sad Jane. My friends had a dog who got really sick and they just waited it out till he went. Don't know what I would with Cici, wait it out or put her to sleep. I think I would put her to sleep. I wouldn't want her to needlessly suffer but then again I would have to be in the situation first.

Got my income tax return today but I won't get to enjoy it, I immediately paid off three credit cards! Still have two credit cards which are the biggest debts besides my car payment. Still it will be helpful not having three minimum payments to make each month on those other cards, that will be an extra $75 a month for me!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:28 am

Denovissimus wrote:
well no one was around all day to start a new thread I took advantage

ever hear of St. Malachy? he supposedly predicted all the Pope's until the final one....and the next one coming is supposed to be the final one before the Vatican falls!

I thought Pope Benedict was supposed to be the final one. That was the prediction of whatshisface: Nostradamous and the other futue seers. They were WRONG!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:29 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Bad news about Vinny, he has a defused tumour In his stomach so they can't operate. They've given him a steroid injection and he can continue on steroids if they make him a bit better. Ultimately I know we'll have to see how he is and consider his quality of life if he doesn't improve, he's not a happy dog at the moment.

I've collected him from vets andi'm staying home test of the day. Rick's here too
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not Vinnie! I hope he is ok Jane!!!!! Or Will be ok I should say
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:34 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Aww, makes me sad Jane. My friends had a dog who got really sick and they just waited it out till he went. Don't know what I would with Cici, wait it out or put her to sleep. I think I would put her to sleep. I wouldn't want her to needlessly suffer but then again I would have to be in the situation first.

Got my income tax return today but I won't get to enjoy it, I immediately paid off three credit cards! Still have two credit cards which are the biggest debts besides my car payment. Still it will be helpful not having three minimum payments to make each month on those other cards, that will be an extra $75 a month for me!
Jesse i am surprised you have so much credit card debt!!!

Finally after 3 years of a freeze on getting any new credit cards, I got accepted for a citibankcard though my credit limit is not high enough for me to transfer my entire Chase balance, I was able to transfer halfof my balance and I can get 0% interest for 18 months to pay that off.

So the newest thing in esthetics are vagina facials. Yes, vagina facials. My boss just askd me if I would do them because alotof people are askin her for them and the other esthetican said no
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:08 am

So you apply products to the vagina? And massage there? Is that what it is?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:14 am

Vagina facials? Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 3912710552
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:21 am

vaginas are ugly; all the facials in the world won't stop them looking like an anus that got blew up with TNT
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 am

Straight men tend to like them!! And lesbians I imagine!!

I'm going to start reading my vagina book at weekend!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:57 am

Vagina facials. Is that like "queefing" in someone's face?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:59 am

Survivor time! Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 1002320772
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 2335345769 my new homie gf loves that I say certain phrases and words in Spanish. She wants to learn more. Im not fluent but I know certain words. I fucking hate saying TOR TEE AH at work(tortilla). I have to roll my rrr"s its lame but I conform to the norm as always......sorta. Not when it comes to my homie gf. She digs it.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Multilingual peeps are cool!!

Morning!

I have work related training this morning and work this afternoon and I don't want to leave my dog. Been sick at least once in the night because I heard Rick cleaning when he got up. Then once more when I got up. He eats it back up though which can't be good for him. If I catch him I stop him doing that. Going to try give him his tablet before work
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 1437168020
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Im so pissed at Rick. He made me get off the phone cause he wanted time alone and I was talking to my boss about work! FUCK YOU. I just sat on the couch and he rubbed my feet. Then I fell asleep. Nobody tells me what to do without resistance. I had just showered and put on a long sleeve shirt and I though I looked super cute (yeah I can be vain). He kept trying to engage me and I blew him off.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Gave him tablet and he almost immediately was sick so that won't have worked. He has had some porridge and kept that down so far. And he's barking at someone going past which is usually annoying but a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Quote :
vaginas are ugly;

I agree. But its true about all genitalia.. its a wonder we have sex at all!

Quote :
He made me get off the phone cause he wanted time alone and I was talking to my boss about work! FUCK YOU.

Perhaps he is getting sick of you being in the phone with your gf? Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 3814707160 Doesn't really care if its someone else this time.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 pm

make Vinny better, pet!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:57 am

fruit isn't going to cut it for me this morning, I'm going to get a chicken sausage and egg sandwich cause I'm hungry precious!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:46 am

Quote :
Multilingual peeps are cool!!
Yes, we are Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 949469974
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:01 am

I'm trying to make him better!! I went home after my training and gave him some chicken soup which he loved. Maybe semi liquid diet is the answer. Also had a talk with Rick to make sure we are in the same page re Vinny's welfare. Going to see how he is over weekend but not fair to leave it much longer unless he picks up. You wouldn't believe how much weight he has lost since you saw him pet
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:25 am

Vinny next to pet, from when he was here a few weeks ago

Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 Vinnypet_zps26ebaa53
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am

oh jane I am so sad for you and vinnie and rick! It breaks my heart!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am

why cant cats and dogs live much longer, as long as we do?
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 am

Haha, i must be mad, ive applied to sleep next door to a bunch of lions to raise money for comic relief lol
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 am

my retardo is making dinner for me for Valentines day. Whats funny is I dont feel guilty about hanging with my Crayon this morning. God Im so fucking wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave   Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 530 ~ The Black Pope and the Corrupted Conclave
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next