The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Valentines Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Happy Valentines Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:04 pm

what are your plans? Stevie and I are off to the little hotel in Essex we stay at every year - http://www.frasersguesthouse.co.uk/ - for the weekend, and I'm expecting in the region of £50 worth of presents, which is very modest for me!

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:54 am

bah humbug!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 am

me and daniel celebrated on monday. He made me the best meal I have ever had in my life, and I made pie for dessert and we made mango rum runners.

It was nice!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Nothing special here. Walked the dog Very Happy But in Finland its actually "Friends day", that lovey dovey stuff comes from you Americans. Boo! Happy Valentines Day! 2441794598
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 am

I bought myself some lobster tails and lamb loins to cook for myself cause they were on sale due to this false holiday but I went to the bar after work, got a little tipsy, and when I got home was dicing up some onions and peppers to start cooking when I thought "fuck this I'm tired I'll do it tomorrow" lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:45 am

omg at my job we have a lot of lamb dishes and they butcher the lamb carcasses on the premises! They are hanging up in the walk in, and sometimes they wheel out the whole carcass through the kitchen. The first time they did this I was back there and there was a skinned lamb but with no head. The second time I saw it the other day it still had the head and the eyes!!!!

I will never eat lamb, seeing that makes me even think about becoming a vegetarian. I could never cut up an animal. If I had to kill, skin gut, and butcher my own meat, I would never eat meat. I couldn't do it
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:38 am

It's "friends"-day in the Netherlands,too. Valentines day is something we took over from americans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day!   Happy Valentines Day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day!
Page 1 of 1