The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Sheila O
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:15 am

Mine go to Catholic school. I actually wanted to have them learn about the Jewish and Christian mythologies mostly for educational purposes. I teach them the various Pagan ones myself.

Last year, William was learning the story of the trials of Job and burst out, in the middle of class, with "God what a shit that God called God is!" LOLOL. He was suspended. He always does tends to find sympathy with the "bad" people... like Jezebel and even Cain. So proud, so proud. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:16 am

Taman wrote:
 Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 1437168020 

Its my workmates wife's due date. Its their first so maybe it will not happen today but very exciting nevertheless. Of course with the paternity leave, I won't be seeing him much which is of course a bummer (we have a tight group and he will be missed). Finnish fathers can stay away up to 54 days. Its a good thing of course.

Due dates almost never are the actual day it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:45 pm

You know they actually studied that in Finland and noticed that the estimate is very often accurate. But alas, there was no baby yesterday.. that I know of. If nothing happened during the night that is.

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 1437168020 

Have a Friday off. Heading to my folks after work, haven't been there for 4 or 5 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I went to a church of england school when i was 5, the same age as theo and i remember you pretty much believed whatever you were told, well, except me, i questioned everything. I want theo to make his own mind up when hes older, hes so gullable, i dont want him to just follow the crowd. That probably makes no sense, its early
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:59 am

I like to give them something to rebel against. But that's just my rather unconventional approach....  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 3175334217
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 am

What sort of things are they teaching him? There is that Jesuit saying, " Give me a child when he is five and we will have him for life". So you might be right.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 am

I went to Sunday school and i still turned out a non-believer. Christmas time seems the time that all kids get indoctrinated into Christianity, they are forced to be in a nativity and everything is taught as truth. It was like that when I was a kid anyway, but my primary school was full of English kids, no diversity.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:30 am

Such a busy week at work. Tomorrow is my study day but I need to go in for about 3 hours. I remember my previous study days fondly....stolen days in hotel rooms with my love, not knowing if this was going to last so making the most of every second.....good times!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:31 am

Its odd comments, like when craig had a migrain one day theo asked why did god make dad poorly. The other day, we have to go to church, everyone has to go to church to see marys book.

Its getting a bit much, especially seeing as you walk out the school gates, ask him what hes done and cant remember most of the time
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Morning!!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi everyone, I'm not used to being so angry. I wrote about it in the Dark Room. I'm so annoyed  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 3370409997 
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:49 am

:runs to the dark room:  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 1203638460 
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 am

I get paid on Monday - and been thinking about what to do over our car situation. I have not felt so skint for a long time.....had to buy food on my credit card this month which is not good. truth is Cosmin is not doing good at all with getting and keeping clients and he has to give money to his ex for his daughter which is a priority...so I've paid most of our bills this month. Which I can afford to do but it leaves me with nothing. But he has just got a proper paid job in another gym part-time so with that and his freelance clients we should be a lot better off in a few months.

But being sensible I am going to keep his car and drive it instead of selling it and getting a better one. His car is 10 years old old and nothing that I would choose, it is really boring looking, and long so harder to park! But it is reliable and just passed its MOT so should be ok for at least 6 months. And then using the extra money from our loan I can pay off my credit card completely and give Cosmin £1000 towards his. It makes more sense.

I've seen Rick today to sort some money stuff about the house....told him the guy I'm seeing was my personal trainer, said he suspected it. He was ok with me...I had to say who's car I was driving and it has a gym ball on the back seat so it was kind of obvious!

Feeling better about things - having no credit card balance and being able to afford all bills and food next month is good!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:57 am

Oh this is the car I part exchanged mine for and that Cosmin is driving! He is in heaven! It's worth it for me to make him happy......and I get to be driven around in it at weekends

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 1376556_564929206893778_1559397270_n

So yeh although we are skint we have a super cool car!!!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:05 am

"So teh although we are skint we have a super cool car!!!" Lol, words to live by, Jane.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 3175334217

I'm off to town to get a few more things for our Thanksgiving feast.

PS > I'm not very good with money either. What's that saying...." Pay attention to the luxuries and the little things will take care of themselves?" Something like that. Not really very good advice at all but I have managed somehow to make it through!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:11 am

Oh to have luxeries, we bought a dvd for 3 pounds the other day, and that was a treat. Want to go see thor 2 but dont think theres much chance of that
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am

I feel for you alondria, I had a taste of what it is like. I have been there before too, I can remember not having money to get a sandwich for my lunch at work so I would have just a sausage roll it just bread with no meat!! This is when I was early 20's, I wouldn't have dreamt of asking anyone to help me either. Not even rick. Now I m trying to get my head around not having mine and his money but our money and how we mange it together. Never done this before
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:05 am

Luxuries are not something we have very often. Luckily my husband is a fantastic money manager because I'm not. I've not been able to work for quite a while due to my illness so luckily there is savings to help. Hopefully one day soon I'll be able to make some money from my art Very Happy 

I can't complain though. We have enough to manage which is more than most. I'm really lucky.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Craig got paid today but after bills its not much. We can get through the weekend though til we get the tax credits on monday
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Morning!

Drinking mulled wine and eating mince pies last night....someone's on the Christmas spirit early! Although I think it was coincidence, he just wanted hot wine cos it was cold.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:26 am

I'm about to start making the Thanksgiving Feast!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:32 am

Oh I know what it's like to be poor too! I remember when I was an undergrad, sometimes I'd reuse teabags, that's how broke I was. Even now it's sometimes touch and go, feast or famine, depending on the business is going.

I also remember growing up and coming from a very wealthy family and then when my dad left (or got kicked out, rather) he gave my mother no money and we literally had nothing to eat and had to get our clothes from thrift shops. I was very young but I remember how we went from being respected citizens to...dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next