The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new forum!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Welcome to the new forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new forum!!!   Welcome to the new forum!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 am

I hope you all like it and get used to it.

I love how quick and easy it is to post, other forum used to take a while to upload pages sometimes and this seems like lightening to me!

Please post any issues in this thread and I will try and sort it or find the answer.

Just a few pointers to start:

Emoticons - just click the ok button to view more and you should see all the ones we had, and a few new ones I've kept.

Avatars/sigs - click on profile and there are tabs at the top for uploading avatar and signature, this looks much easier than Yuku and the avatar actually shows up straight away!!

The dark room - at first you shouldn't be able to have access, can someone let me know if this is the case? I will add you as I see you join.

If there are any threads you particularly want to see that are not here by all means copy and paste them over.

We have a new games section - I am mindful that people may want to increase their post counts and this place will help. Please start any games you want, I will look for some new ones.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!!!   Welcome to the new forum!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 am

Suggestion, suggestion! When you post something on this forum whilst someome else is posting; you get this message that asks if you would like to modify your post, accordingly.

It's annoying. is this something that we just have to get used to?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!!!   Welcome to the new forum!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 am

I thought it was useful!!

I was going to reply saying exactly what Nicky said and then I knew not to cos he already said it!

I think it usually won't be a problem as usually the forum isn't so fast moving as today.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!!!   Welcome to the new forum!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:28 am

Can everyone access statistics at the very bottom of the forum?

I'm not sure if it is just me that sees that link or not
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!!!   Welcome to the new forum!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
Suggestion, suggestion! When you post something on this forum whilst someome else is posting; you get this message that asks if you would like to modify your post, accordingly.

It's annoying. is this something that we just have to get used to?

I've figured this one out while helping Jules!!!

Rodney go to profile, then permissions, and tick No to this one:

Display a notification when new replies are written

Welcome to the new forum!!! 519941289
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum!!!   Welcome to the new forum!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: