The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers)   The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 pm

its an agonizing read!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers)   The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm

I def do not want to read this book now lol
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers)   The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:58 am

I enjoyed it but for some reason I keep thinking that it could be a better movie than book. Which is really weird since it is usually the the way around Well worth reading to me. I have said it before and I will say it again. The woman knows how to describe a wonderful old house like nobodies business. Now here is the real kicker.Male female sex with a werewolf and male male sex with a werewolf. The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 2274306131 It be like fucking a dogs butt.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers)   The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:18 am

I loved when he meets Felix with both their lawyers and he's speaking in code to him about killing the other werewolf.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers)   The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Gift - book reviews and discussion (will contain spoilers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2