The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Women hate other women who are beautiful!

Go down 
+2
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Women hate other women who are beautiful! Empty
PostSubject: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/324231/20120404/samantha-brick-daily-mail-article-response-photos.htm

this woman and her article have caused a sensation here, but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say yes, I think women do hate other women who are beautiful. I've walked down the street with a few really good looking girls from class or whatever, and seen the looks other women give them; it's like spitting cats, really.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:10 am

She's certainly not beautiful on the inside, which is probably why these women hate her!!

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:17 pm

is this woman SERIOUS? Is she really that delusional? On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give her a 5 for looks. and that might be a littel generous. She is average looking, at best. I would have to say that women dont like her because she is clearly stuck on herself! and has grandiose delusions of herself!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Humans in general are envious... looks, money, possessions, relationships., you name it. Its easier to hate people who have something more than be happy about the status quo.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:54 am

some of it could be that the beautiful woman is a bitch because she is beautiful.

Ive never come across any woman who is beautiful. Pretty or Super pretty, yes but not beautiful.

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 am

this woman is def not beautiful. I wouldnt even consider her pretty, I would consider her ok. Did you see her pics? And with her attitude, she doesnt sound like she is beautiful on the inside, either!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:27 am

yeah but what she's pointing out is that her thesis is correct, because women do hate her!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:06 am

They might not hate her cos of how she looks, she may just be a cow bag!!

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
yeah but what she's pointing out is that her thesis is correct, because women do hate her!

yea they probably hate her cause she is stuck on herself! people hate other people for that reason, too. Or any number of other reasons!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Have any of you here come across a truly beautiful woman?

On screen yes but in real life ...nope.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah I have. It usually means an older woman though, I consider young people as more on the "cutesy" side. It takes a sort of class and great posture, to make a beautiful woman.

But you know what I hate.. when people call you handsome. And you are a woman. I always get very confused about it. To mean that spells a manly or of sort of robust woman!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 pm

sassycatj wrote:

being gay, no I've never shot my load across a truly beautiful woman!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:28 pm

sassycatj wrote:

I cant think at this time who, but I am sure that I probably have...
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:38 am

being gay, no I've never shot my load across a truly beautiful woman!

Wow. you really have a weird way of interpreting a question....

My next door neigbour in ldn was such a beauty. She's russian and worked as a model sometimes. she hardly got any jobs because she's looks like Angelina Jolie. Prettier, though. Not as extreme and she did'nt have those lips.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 am

Russians and their looooooooong legs. Boo! Women hate other women who are beautiful! 3814707160
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:47 am

I know! Even when they're short; their legs are always long compared to the rest of their bodies. pfffft. she was tiny for a model 170 or, something.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm

I work with several russian women at my part time job. The one girl is really pretty. It seems like russian women are one extreme or the other. They are either really pretty, or really ugly. Dont really see any that are in between.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:16 pm

LOL!

I am envious of those legs. I think you find prettier faces from other countries but those legs.. mile long!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 pm

lol, I never really noticed that but now that you say it I think that they all do have long legs!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:09 am

Look up Nastia Liukin. Russian-born american gymnast. if you see pictures of her she appears to be quite tall. she's only 160cm(about 5'3). It's the legs!

My Croatian friend told me something funny about slavic beauty. She's very pretty herself and takes great care of her appearance. perfectly made up(you can't see she's wearing any) clothes; always understated chique. We've been mates for 15 years and she drives me up the wall with her shoppingsprees. now, i like fashion and appreciate it. For myself....not so much and I HATE shopping. And whenever i complain about her having to try on 5 dresses she tells me;

"I'm slavic. The cute guys age into distinguished looking hunks of man. I am a slavic,young, woman and I know I'm pretty. But as soon as I hit my forties; I'll sprout warts, my nose will grow, my arse will dissappear and all my ass-fat will collect itself on my back; it's the slavic curse! Allow me my prettiness!"

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Very Happy

Well we all have our trouble spots I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women hate other women who are beautiful!   Women hate other women who are beautiful! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women hate other women who are beautiful!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: