The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!

Go down 
+4
Auntie Maine
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! Empty
PostSubject: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCrUq7DveFs

her cunt could ensnare a tank's cannon and whip the whole thing off the ground it got a decent grip and leverage!! she keeps that hula hoop going for the whole damn song!!

Last edited by Nicky Mayfair on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:30 am

That was so funny!!! I was like shocked shocked Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 1107801438
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:02 am

Vamp! Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 am

I posted about this on facebook. I personally think it was marvelous. The woman is 63 singing and hula hopping in heels!!!!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 pm

I've always been intrigued by her. I even love her for her diva antics. Remember when she started slapping a talkshow host as, she felt he wasn't giving her the attention that she deserved? *slap,slap,"Don't tuhrrrn away frrrom meeee"*slap Lmao, that was decades ago. If any other celebrity did that, they'd be crucified. But not, Grace. True diva.

She looked SO cool!like an art installation. even the hula-hooping seemed to have a purpose...! Cheryl, Elton and Paul; take note:She actually DID do her vocal warm-ups.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:29 pm

what the fuck does that woman do to not ever age? does she eat aborted fetuses or something?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm

That's awesome. I admire her strength, it just oozes off her.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 am

Fantastic! i loved that. first; a tiny slap, then another one and then slap slap slap slap slap! And the look on her face...love it. She IS a stunning looking woman, isnt she? damn...those features.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 am

In a 1985 interview for an Australian show, Day by Day, Jones stated:

"I find women attractive. If I didn't, I wouldn't find myself attractive." Then, asked if that makes her bisexual, replied: "That doesn't make me anything." Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 1762530889
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:17 am

I think I've watched that hula-hoop performance about five times now, it's mesmerising!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:58 am

Yay Nicky!!!!

The first time I heard of Grace Jones was from two guys that had just moved back to fort Smith (hometown) from Houston and they saw her a a huge gay nightclub called Dirty sally's. They said she was all in leather had cages of big cats and scantily clad male slaves that she mercilessly beat with a whip. Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 1762530889

That was about the time i was dancing to her song 'Bullshit'....hey Jesus come on down and rave us, rave us, save us. I'm sick and tired of all this bullshit same shit raw shit. Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 4225072840
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 am

Go to the 20 minute mark. Damn but that brought back memories.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=461yqbGSYjc
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 am

Oh the days that Auntie used to dance on tables and bars in spike heels. *Le sigh*

When I met James he had a little jet black toy poodle named Brad. Brad was a true queen at heart. All you had to was hold out some pearls or a necklace of any kind and he would run right up and put his head through and wear them until you took them off. He was also one for fantastic haircuts. James had an extremely talented groomer that could create whatever you came up with. I went along once and had her give brad a grace Jones cut. The flattop hair, the broad shoulder-pads, the tapered waist like a jacket and flared pants. He was amazing and let me tell you he WAS the talk of the neighborhood. I still regret to this day that we never took any pictures of him like that.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:35 am

Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 1762530889 You ARE the, modern, american version of "Christopher and his kind!" *sigh* I wish i'd feel more at home in the gay-scene. But, after a couple of years I was like: I just don't get you, people;the Rotterdam scene is soooo insular and bitchy. I miss London!Sad

I don't know much about Grace Jones. Just what most people know of her.I love her dance music! That stuff is the shit! I Wiki-ed her
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:47 am

I love " La vie en rose" but, nothing can compare to la Edith Piaff. La mome piaff!

I love Grace's drama! Those tears! So theatrical. a TRUE artist.

I've never heard that " Bullshit" song! FUCKING LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 am

I also loved her crazy as role in Conan the Barbarian!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:54 am

She was scary!! i loved her and Roger Moore! It was kinda homo-erotic; Grace was so androgynous
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 am

Yes Jesse she was kick fucking ass in Conan The Barbarian. It was easy for me to understand how she got that role. That is just her. She been beatin' on people for years. Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 1002320772 In high fashion. Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 3175334217

I have never never tired of that song Rodney. How wonderful was that club for her to be performing in. That would have been amazing to have been at. I loved the two bitches at the table right behind her. they just sat there all aloof smoking ciggies being bitches. Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 2271603068
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am

Do you think they were 'hired' to sit there and be bitches? They fit in perfectly with the setting!

Grace pretending to be the insecure but, ubertalented 'artiste'....she knew DAMN well how good she was. And she was playing her role magnificently.had complete command over the audience....
"Are you crying?"
Wuuaaaaahhhh...yes...oh I'm so sorry. I'm a bit weak...wuaaaaaah....
(after some time, Grace composes herself)
"So; what other things make you cry?"
Wwwuuuuuuuuuuah....everything!...
"Do you think you can sing another song, for us?"
" I--I..yes-I'm okay...
"Are you sure?"*holds her hand*
"Yes...it's okay*sniffle*...oooh! my make-up" *grabs the mic and starts singing "Bullshit"

Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 am

That bit was totally DIVA. Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! 2966226808

Bitch can wear a suit can't she.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 pm

I thought it was hilarious but, she did'nt make a fool out of herself!You expect her to be that way!
That is a diva in the truest sense of the word. Xtina Aghoulera thinks that being a diva means, being a mean-spirited-biatch.

She looked really cool with that ciggie,Dan. Bitch can wear a suit and she looks like.....she'll cut a bitch!....looking stylish.
What a fun thread. A true eccentric. They are a rare breed. I would'nt even call Lady Gagaloo eccentric. If anything; Gaga was heavily inspired by Grace Jones and David Bowie. But, I don't call her a true eccentric. she's a popstar. Jones is a work of art.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:47 pm

I agree that I think that lady gaga is completely a fake eccentric
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:41 pm

sooooo...You...agree that, you think....?

I disagree.....

LOL.

Gaga is a classic "pop" artist. Just like Madonna-who acts like she did'nt know anything about Born this Way... Gaga had written the song and boldly told Madonna that, she wanted it to have the impact of Express yourself"but for a younger audience. They worked on it in secret, appeared together on SNL, being all pally-pally. And then the song came out and Madonna pretended to be the surly old bat and called Gaga "reductive".And it sold like gangbusters!Who do you think advised Gaga to not give anymore interviews for the duration,hm?It was Madge!She used to do the same thing and then...BANG...another transformation. Gaga and Madonna are marketeers as well as artists. Grace Jones....is a PURE artist.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:04 pm

but I feel like madonna CREATED the transformation artist thing, gaga just copies it but to such an extreme that it is ridiculously fake. Come on, who would TRULY have a desire to dress the way she does? NO ONE I dont think. All that "show" is a desperate cry for constant attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!   Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace Jones Diamond Jubilee performance cunt of steel shocker!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next