The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past forumites attack!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Past forumites attack! Empty
PostSubject: Past forumites attack!   Past forumites attack! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Dan's comment about past forumities got me thinking who we'd most like to see back, and who never in a million years; plus it's an excuse to show this clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xAJJcN9V4Y of Rufus and Treynae from Jerry Springer who I adore!!

I'd like to see Kristina, Joel, and Dwight back, Diggy too. As for a nightmare return....does anyone remember Stacy from the old QOTD?!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Past forumites attack!   Past forumites attack! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:08 am

I'd never say I wouldn't want anyone, people can change and develop and there was a conversation in another thread saying how we all may have changed and grown up a bit!

Sometimes we don't get on with people who are a lot like ourselves!!

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Past forumites attack!   Past forumites attack! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 am

that was the worst acting ever from that clip!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Past forumites attack!   Past forumites attack! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm

no it was real!!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Past forumites attack!   Past forumites attack! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Legendary. I have to say that, I've never had an issue with anyone. Bravenet, QOTD,EZboard, BBR, the Garden....Sure; i laughed at people and sometimes the smell of "Frama" stunk to high heaven and I thought the whole forum was lame.

I think the Garden has grown-up(for want of a better word) we're better at discerning drama from frama :P. If old forumites would rejoin; we'd get to know them in a completely different-yey, familiar way.
I would'nt mind having all of them dropping a line, every no and then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past forumites attack!   Past forumites attack! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past forumites attack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: