The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! Empty
PostSubject: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:44 am

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/prince-harry-naked-photos-nude-vegas-hotel-party/

This doesn't bother me actually. What does is our American culture which is not only celebrity obsessed but money obsessed and will sell out their grandmothers to make a good dollar with compromising pictures and video. And you KNOW whatever whores SOLD these pics are holding out for an even bigger paycheck cause they got they got Harry's royal flesh scepter in film too!

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 am

I voted " Prince Harry: Awesome".

Really though, what does he expect if he goes to Vegas and asks a bunch of strangers up to his room? He musta been smashed.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:56 am

they took advantage of him is what I think!! I'm quite disgusted, not that he did this, but that someone did this to him! let him have some fucking fun you goddamn leeches!!

or

maybe Harry allowed this to happen....in a twisted plan to seize the throne! shocked

Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! 1107801438
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 am

I completely agree that the people who betrayed his however incredibly misguided trust are lowlife scum.

On a different subject, I am cuntflicted over my memories of him as a little boy, my beloved Princrss Dianas son and my desire to possess that ginger knob!!

He is hot stuff definitely....
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 pm

mm...ginger knob....
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Harry is prolly thinking; HA! Now, even if William dies; they will never make me king! Yes!

Those people who sold the pictures are fucking cnts. but hey; it has happened to other celebs before. harry knows he's a high-profile person. I think it was a bit silly. Also; meeting some chicks in a bar and taking them up to his VIP room....I dunno; if he were black and a rapper people would be singing a different tune.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 pm

ginger pubes Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! 2274306131
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 pm

He is still such a kid, isn't he? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 am

no class!! you wouldn't catch Mary, Queen of Scots doing that! she only put a foot wrong when she blew up her camp husband with gunpowder to make way for his butch replacement!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am

If Mary were living in modern times, this is just the sort of scandal youd catch her in!

She was ruled by her loins and heart and not her head which is why she lost it, poor girl. And the foot wrong was put when she married the asshole in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 am

I don't see anything wrong with what he did, why can't he LIVE and have a good crazy time like us "commoners"? It shows the nature of his spirit, which is why I love the lad...and why I'm still convinced he is not the son of Charles.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

So am I. Plus he is a ringer for Hewitt. Well Princess Diana certainly deserved to have an affair given Charles was cheating on her right from the start.

And now Di is dead and Charles is married to a horse.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:58 pm

I didn't know horses can marry in Britain, considering Charles is one too Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!   Prince Harry Naked Scandal!  What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry Naked Scandal! What happens in Vegas doesn't stay there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: