The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend

Go down 
+7
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
Taman
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend Empty
PostSubject: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:09 am

From Lestat, from QOTD
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 am

Did you all see Anne Rice's facebook post about which characters her vampires favoured from True Blood? She keeps teasing us with this, like she still imagines them so they could still exist somewhere in the future.

Oh yeah I did forget to mention about Larisa, a lot is slipping my mind at the moment!

Been quiet here lately, I wonder where Jules is hiding?!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

Dan, in answer to your question from last thread, the book is very interesting so far. Here is the website: http://www.dibbukbox.com/
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Cut backs at work have us doing fucking janitor jobs on top of being a lunch lady. I come home soooo tired. I just lay on the couch and be a bum and play on my phone stupid slot machine games and WWF. Im so lazy after work I dont even get on the pc. lol

I love the people I work with and I hate the long ass commute bu its worth it. Its a paycheck. I reckon I get excercise too. No gym for me. That and a free lunch. Meh.

Im still around peeps. Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend 949469974
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 pm

so whats new? Im gonna do a Nicky and not backread. lol

Oh and Rick found an article of my uncle who committed suicide in vegas. He jumped 25 stories at the Mirage hotel. His wife was in the shower and came out and he was gone and the window open.

Not my blood uncle. The aunt who lives around the corner from me, her ex hubby. I used to see him at the football games. He had season tickets too.. I know Im rambling. lol

Oh and thier grandson, the one I babysit sometimes who is two, He watches Walking Dead with my cousins and pretends he is a zombie. I saw him and he was acting like one and actually BIT MY ARM! He was in zombie mode. SO cute I couldnt be mad.

We need a zombie emote
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Julesy - 25 stories?? Wow.

As for biting... its not acceptable. Not cute. Think of them like dogs, if you don't make them stop, they'll continue and bite harder. Damn kids.

Jane - I have seen one of them posted by a former forumite. I don't really keep an eye on Rice, she is such a fanatic about EVERYTHING. Very Happy

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend 1437168020

Second date yesterday, we went out for a dinner. Nothing special to report, I guess its date 3 next.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 am

Backpeddling on what AR books to reread......

I could not get into Vittorio AT ALL! that book bored me to tears, I didnt like it. Merrick was ok, I liked it but I didnt love it, but maybe I should reread it so maybe I can appreciate it more
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:52 am

read Interview with me, Michele!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 am

Ugh. This month is all about bills. I have so many of them that I need to seriously cut down everything. Only food basically. Except I already ordered something that is way too expensive for this check.. but fuck it, I'll manage somehow.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:41 am

Bailed brother out of jail last week and now working desparatly to regain the car that was repossessed from Miguel's brother, the car in my name!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:48 am

huh? how did his brother end up with a car in your name
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 am

Da fuck?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 am

Sounds complicated!!

Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 am

My slag of a simpleton niece had her fifth baby today by as many different men. Just makes me so angry because she cannot afford any of them quite frankly. When she announced on facebook that she was pregnant I went ballistic about it all. Told them all just what I thought about it all and pissed most of them off. She had just had three miscarriages in a row in almost as many months. Took everything I had today not to post to have the hospital either sew or superglue that fucking pussy closed.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:14 am

Quote :
My slag of a simpleton niece had her fifth baby today by as many different men. Just makes me so angry because she cannot afford any of them quite frankly. When she announced on facebook that she was pregnant I went ballistic about it all. Told them all just what I thought about it all and pissed most of them off. She had just had three miscarriages in a row in almost as many months. Took everything I had today not to post to have the hospital either sew or superglue that fucking pussy closed.

i hear ya Dan. I have relatives like that. I post about them here. The world is over populated already! wtf?
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 am

Auntie Maine wrote:

UGH dan I agree! I cant stand people who are like that! I don't get it, why do you want to allow yourself to keep getting pregnant? are these kind of women THAT stupid, or just that desperate for love from anyone! Haven't she ever heard of condoms? Or the pill? Any kind of birth control at all? I don't get that mentality not at all! Why would you keep having kids when you cant afford them and by all different men? MAKES ME SICK! I don't like my tax money going to these kind of people!

Good for you dan telling her like it is!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
read Interview with me, Michele!

I don't know, maybe. For some reason every time I try to reread Interview, I never complete rereading it. It is one of those books I loved the first time I read it but whenever I re read it I cant get into it again. I think I love the movie more.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:52 am

I might re read Blackwood Farms possibly
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:00 am

nicky have you ever re read Taltos? When I was re reading it recently, I completely forgot that Anne Bolyen plays a cameo character in that book! Being the mother of Lasher! I thought of you, of course!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:10 pm

its really a Friday for me as I have tomorrow off. Yey Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:44 am

have the day off. gonna clean my house like crazy. bought all the cleaning stuff. I dont wanna but I hafta. My moms 60th bday next week but we are all celebrating this weekend. Peeps might be randomly dropping by
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:36 am

I can't wait to do more steam cleaning, haven't had chance yet.

Late finishes at work all week, so busy. But long weekend at pet's to look forward to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next