The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend

Go down 
+7
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
Taman
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sassycatj

sassycatj

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 am

off this week. yay! Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 1002320772
not paid..but off. Ill take it.

goin to the mall later. need a new bra. lol that and a pretzle with cream cheese. mmmmm

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 am

So a 16 year old girl was snatched from her bike by 4 guys. They raped her, recorded it on their I-phones and then cut her throat and left her in a ditch. Needless to say; she's dead.

The perps: four maroccan-dutch kids aged 14-16.

When engaged in political discussions one always has to be carefull not to stigmatize a certain group of people. But when said group 'CONSISTENTLY misbehaves; something has got to give. Maroccan boys are a bit of a problem in the Netherlands. especially in the bigger cities. Back when I was fucking this fat arab guy; we once went to juvenile hall(Jamal was some sort of youthworker or something) and sat with this kid. Jamal told me that the kid(11) and his friends raped a girl with a broomstick up her peesh. WHAT.THE FUCK. Even emergency services aren't safe; many times ambulance/police personell are ATTACKED whilst doing their JOBS; saving lives. The main perps: maroccan youths.
87% of all violent crimes are comitted by young men of maroccan descent, in the netherlands. What is going ON with these boys? In the old days, there were catcalls and 'pssst...hey sexy lady"-remarks. Now; they just yank women of their bikes, rape them, kill them and record on an I-phone. I am so shocked and SO angry! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! Oh and earlier this month a 17-year old kid(non maroccan:P)killed a sixteen year old girl because his girlfriend told him so.

|I believe the children are our future"...Whitney must've been hitting the pipe HARD when she wrote that.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 am

that is fucked up
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:54 am

really fucked up

and how the hell does a bitch get knocked up by that Van der Sloot guy while he is in jail! he's a murderer you stupid bitch! and you go to the jail and get fucked and pregnant by him!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:22 am

Kids can do terrible things but so can adults. I see a lot of demonising of kids going on in mainstream media and it pisses me off. Most kids are good people!!! Most kids who commit crime have other things going on...an 11 year old raping a girl is likely to have been abused himself. I don't believe people are born bad.

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 am

me neither jane. It was a visceral response to a heinous crime. It's difficult to remain level-headed and non judgmental when it's still fresh in your brain.
Two such murders happend in a very short time. What people don't talk about are the consistent transgressions of a single group of youngsters(that would be racism). it's true that most kids aren't murderers. Most adults aren't murderes either. And it's not that, i've given up hope on kids. But this is....it made me so incredibly angry. especially when EVERY single fucking day; you can see a young woman walking down the street being called a "whore" and all kinds of stuff by a bunch of maroccan boys. i'm not exegerrating. This ofcourse fuels the fire of Geert Wilders' anti-Islam-crusade(my patience with the muslim world is wearing thin,btw). But this has NOTHING to do with religion. it is a very real problem and people are wondering; why THESE boys? Why is it almost always the maroccan kids' when it comes to violent crimes?

My niece cycles from volleyball training, every monday. I wish this were an isolated incident but, it isn't and yes-i do fear for her. even moreso after the "Facebook" murder case and the I-phone murder case(as mentioned in my previous post).

and another thing. the little murderers were three boys. They knew the girl from school. They also kne that she was to visit a friend. they planned the whole thing. they planned to rape her, record it and steal her phone. She put up a fight, two of the three boys stabbed her multiple times and finally, slit her throat to "shut her up" They initially planned to rape her sister, too. but she stayed home to watch "The Voice of Holland"

I've got to stop reading this stuff.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:32 am

nd how the hell does a bitch get knocked up by that Van der Sloot guy while he is in jail! he's a murderer you stupid bitch! and you go to the jail and get fucked and pregnant by him!

It's amzing to what levels people are willing to stoop. all in the name of "love". stupid loveless, bitch. If Joran thinks this is going to help him not getting extradited(sp?)to the US; he's got another thing coming. Joran might be a smartypants. But, Peru owes the US, bigtime. The US WILL get Joran. But, he will NEVER admit to killing Natalie Holloway-eventhough they have it on tape. not admissable in court,though stupid fucking pricks. The other thing that helped him was that the case was taken on by a media-hungry-pompous-bastard-hasbeen; Peter R. de Vries. Granted; he has done some amazing work and the Holloway family really leaned on him and I'm sure his heart is in the right place. But this guy was so in love with the cameras. While Joran was flying off to Peru; Peter R. de Vries was running around showing his Emmy- award for all to see.

I need some good news. something positive.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 am

Jerry Sandoucheky gets 30-60 years in prison for raping them boys! Which means he will die in prison as he deserves to!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 am

fuck those kids who killed and raped that girl.That and kids dont have social skills anymore. Its all off the computer. Ohhh I got bullied on facebook.......whaaaaa! DONT POST SHIT ON THERE! Simple as that.
I dont have a facebook for that reason. I dont want my pic posted I dont approve of or people commenting on it.

I will literally show you a pic of me or my dog or house..IN PERSON if I really want you to see. There is no discretion anymore. Even my relatives, I hide from thier cameras and phones. DONT POST ME BITCHES! lol

My sister and her hubby have a million freinds on facebook..but who do they call when they need a favor? Us! BEACAUSE WE ARE REAL actual PEOPLE! LOL It makes me and Rick laugh sometimes. People are just too nosey.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:10 am

Fuck Sandicksy too! Im on a pms rampage. lol He is gross with his nasty old man body and buck teeth. Rot in jail . ewww
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 am

I don't see how people can be bullied on Facebook, surely if you don't 'friend' them and then set your security settings high, how can they even 'get' to you?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:25 am

If you're at school other people could be telling you what the bullies are saying about you on facebook even if you defriend them.

Other than that I'm not sure Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 2183661037
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
Jerry Sandoucheky gets 30-60 years in prison for raping them boys! Which means he will die in prison as he deserves to!

Pure fucking evil. he said he wants to be put in the general population. I hope they grant that.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Afternoon!

Study day today but been into work first as I had people booked in already. Going ok but I need to break soon to clean the house and then take Vinny to the vet for his booster injection. That won't be fun!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Insomnia again, been up since 2 am

I've not gotten my dog any updated shots, she's a wild rabid thing! The bitch ate too much too fast yesterday and threw up on the carpet in my bedroom! She got her ass beat of course!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 am

Well to make you feel better Jesse, my Shera has been getting to the mushrooms in the yard and crapping like crazy. They grow so fast. Rick has to watch the yard everyday. They are wild mushrooms.
She gets the trots from eating them.

She is good on her shots, though.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:27 am

He was a good boy at the vets compared to the other dogs barking and going crazy. He just sits and stands with his tail between his legs shivering. My little wuss dog! No more aggression from him!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 am

lol Jane. Rick holds our girl down for shots. she is very strong. a beast!

Tried reading 50 shades of grey. way to corny for my likes. Cheesy corn fest. The married girls at work keep raving about it and telling me to read it........umm no. They must be going through a midlife crisis. I dont need a book to up my sex life. I just need a body. Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 2335345769

I read my rick portions of it and we laughed. Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 am

Very Happy Good for you!

Back from Helsinki. The course was okay but like always, I am just exhausted! Long day and then 3.5 hours in a train. ech.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 am

Anne, how near are you to Norway? have you ever heard of the Karmoi sound on the coast of Norway?
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 am

She's about as far from Norway as we are...actually; I think I'm closer:P

I. could.cry.

My brand new bike got stolen.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:39 am

Sweden is between Finland and Norway. You can ride to Norway from Finland if you go north enough. However Karmøy seems to be in the south... sort of leftside.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:40 am

Rodney is closer to that place yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend   Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 525 ~ I can’t help being a gorgeous fiend
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next