The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!

Go down 
+7
sassycatj
Sheila O
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
Judge Jane
Denovissimus
LadyMandingo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sassycatj

sassycatj

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:40 am

had my xmas party yesterday. good time! one of the girls husbands got mad. I have no worries with my Ricardo. My guy cousin took me and my brother picked me up. The lunch ladies LOVE my brother. eww. lol. They gave him too long hugs. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:58 am

check out my post in rant and rave!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 am

I'll check it out soon! Going to find some xmas emotes as requested!!!

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 am

:lights: :sled: :tree: 🎅
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:43 am

finally!! Xmas emotes!!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 am

I found another one too but it was too big to fit!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Morning!! Off out to meet rick's sister and bro in law and their new puppy!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 am

oh my head....making chorizo and eggs and beer soaked potatoes!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:57 am

How will that help your hangover lol?!!

I'm I love with poppy the pup, we went to a pub that allows dogs in and she was so well behaved!

Just Chillin out tonight
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:25 am

Vinny is going to be jealous!

Bought my doggie a hickory smoked ham bone for xmas! and a shiny new dog tag which has her bull name on it: Khaleesi Cici La Loca, also some lamb treats and salmon treats, think she'll get everything but the bone early
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 am

I spent a fortune on dog presents today, the last things on my list to buy!

Only 2 for vinny, rest for other family dogs!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 am

Khaleesi Cici La Loca Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:42 am

Judge Jane wrote:

I'm I love with poppy the pup, we went to a pub that allows dogs in and she was so well behaved!

She is beautiful and being a good girl is just a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:45 am

Saw The Hobbit last night. LOVED it! We wants a hobbit house and we wants it now. I swear if I were to win tonights lottery I would be looking online for the set builder to get it going then start looking for a piece of land overlooking the sea. Loved every single thing I saw in the house. Fun were all the young men that came in geek groups. One even had a dwearf beard and hooded robe. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 1762530889
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Morning!

Have to venture to the shops for more Christmas food today
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:42 am

We went to the back of the property and found the perfect tree. Got it all decorated and pressies under and now eating like pigs and watching movies.

Also finishing my damned Christmas cards! I got Nicky and Jane's and now sending yours out. If only I can figure out how to get into my mailbox here to get the addys....hmmm tricky.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:55 am

What pub is that jane, that lets in dogs.

Doggie pressies are all we have left to buy, just some treats for nell and sam. otherwise we are done, spending xmas day with craigs mum, sister n kids, boxing day at my mum n dads. though we will see my mum n dad tomorrow as they are bringing theos new drum kit after he goes to bed
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 am

Judge Jane wrote:
LadyMandingo wrote:
yea what the hell is cold cream sauce? Nicky do you jizz on top of the lasagna? Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 2271603068

sounds gross

Jane, how is Cat doing?

She's pretty good. Of to spend Christmas in France with her family, and they're going to EuroDisney with her 2 young nieces. I'm jealous lol!!

Eurodisney is still open? I thought it closed down several years ago
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:26 am

I agree Dan, a hobbit house would be awesome!!!

Ugh, just went to the mall of course it was a mob scene.

I only bought two things for my boyfriend. His birthday is on friday. He doesnt want me to buy him anything cause he knows I am very broke right now but he does so much for me I cant not get him SOMETHING. It certainly is not as much as I want to get him though.

I got him this french cookbook he wanted from B&N that was $50 and I got him a nice hoodie from Express Men.

So the restaurant I now work at, is fucking open on CHRISTMAS. fucking turks that own the damn place. AND, they are making EVERYONE work xmas eve, xmas, ne eve, and ne day. So basically everyone who works there is not allowed to have any holidays whatsoever. Had I known this before I started working there I would not have gotten a job there, or waited till after the holidays to apply.

I dont mind working xmas eve, or ne eve, or even ne day, but xmas I do not want to work! My boyfriends restaurant is closed on xmas (like almost all restaurants are) and now we cant spend xmas together and we didnt get to spend thanksgiving together becuase he had to work on thanksgiving while I had off. Fucking sucks.

So weds he is off as well. I took myself off the schedule at the spa most of the day so we can spend weds together. Only going to go in in the morning to do 3 colonics.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:30 am

oh yesterday at the spa was a nice day for me in that a few weeks ago I gave a facial to a russian woman who comes in and sees another esthetician. That woman called out that day cause she injured her hand but this woman still wanted her appt so my boss gave me the facial.

Mind you I hardly ever get to do esthetic work at this place because I am the only colon hydrotehrapist there so I have to do all the oolonic appts. Also there are a few other estheticians.

Everyone who works there is russian, and most of the clientel is russian. It is located in the russian part of philadelphia.

Anyway, so I gave this woman a facial and she LOVED my facial so much and raved and raved to my boss about it. Now she only comes into to see me. I gave her a second facial a week ago and she is coming in again this friday. Not only is this woman only going to me now, but she told two other women who go there to go to me instead and that I am the best. So this other woman comes in yesterday and scheduled a facial for herself with me, and she bought a gift certificate for this third woman to come in and get a facial from me as well!
Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 3753849508
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 am

oh isnt it amazing that the world is still here? I was really worried! lol
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:57 am

alondrianyx wrote:
What pub is that jane, that lets in dogs.

Doggie pressies are all we have left to buy, just some treats for nell and sam. otherwise we are done, spending xmas day with craigs mum, sister n kids, boxing day at my mum n dads. though we will see my mum n dad tomorrow as they are bringing theos new drum kit after he goes to bed

The Rock at Wentworth, they used to do doggy dinners for a quid but don't any more
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 pm

I'm medicated listening to black metal music...first it was The Devil's Blood, then Blood Ceremony, then more Devil's Blood, and now Watain....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next