The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!

Go down 
+7
sassycatj
Sheila O
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
Judge Jane
Denovissimus
LadyMandingo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:01 pm

your callous disregard for the Garden shocks and revolts us all!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 am

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 181055911
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 am

hee hee

morning!

I'll wait for Life of Pi on DVD, why did a friend of mine say the last 20 minutes of the movie is not for children? I am curious to know why

I'm going to wait for iPhone 5 version 2 Jane! Next year if they follow past trends.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 am

morning! my last day. two weeks off!

Jesse as I said I love pasta! I love lasagna!

Thank goodness. Xmas break.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 am

I love lasagna too! esp. draped in a cold cream sauce!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:17 am

Taman wrote:
Why didn't you try them on??

Back from Hobbit (hrf). It had problems and it was very, vevvvvvy long but I ended up liking it anyways. And damn Gollum stole the show again. Best performance yet.

because you cant try on mens button down shirts. Most of them are packaged up with a shitload of pins and packaging in them you can never put it back once you take it apart
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:18 am

Denovissimus wrote:
I liked it too Anne, not as good as the first Lord of the Rings movie though. It was explained that this one wouldn't be so bleak because darkness had not taken hold in Middle Earth yet, here we see it just forming with that Necromancer business and them spiders from Mirkwood, I'm really looking forward to the Mirkwood scenes in the next movie. And I just loved loved loved to hear names and know what was being referred to, like Ungoliath in reference to the spiders, loved the council talk regarding the Witch King of Angmar's grave, loved when Radagast encountered the Witch King's spectral form as well. The escape from the goblins was a bit silly to me, loved the Moria backstory. Really there was so much more for me to like than criticize so yeah, well done, bring on Smaug!

I havent read the hobbit in so many years that I barely remember anything from the book
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:20 am

I want to see Life of Pi! So many movies out I want to see. Still havent seen Lincoln yet.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 am

the restaurant I am working at has some annoyances, I will stay there for now not sure if I will stay there long term.

The turks that run the place are cold and weird. Weird in that they have YET to ask for my information for payroll, even for my phone number. They havent said a word to me about what my availability is and when I will be put on the schedule. When I went to talk to the guy Omar about it last night, he had already left. I asked other people they had no clue. They told me to leave him a note.

They had me train for a third time last night, even though two nights of training was more than enough for me. They stuck me with this annoying 21 year old girl who spent the first hour walking all over the restaurant telling EVERYONE (and loud enough for plenty of customers to hear) about how she got so wasted at the restaurants xmas party the night before that she passed out while driving on her way home last night. Bragging about it like that is something to brag about, telling the story using many curse words in the middle of the diner in plenty of earshot of many customers. It is so juvenille and embarrassing. I cannot STAND young people nowadays, I swear I have no tolerance for them.

She had no sense of urgency to ever ring in the food for any of the tables. She would take an order than spend the next 5 minutes afterwards still fucking around talking about her drunken debacles before going to a computer and putting the food order in. Really? Really?

Luckily she got this party of 20 blind people and because of that party she was too busy to take care of the rest of her section so I ended up doing the rest of her section by myself which was fine by me because I wasnt stuck waiting for her to take her sweet time ringing in food orders after she was done fucking around with the rest of the wait staff.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:32 am

I have no interest in that Lincoln movie

That girl should have been fired on the spot! Maybe she's fucking one of the Turks! Well hope they recognize your efforts Michele and get you set up
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:50 am

I'm seeing life of Pi on christmas eve hopefully.

Read the book a few years ago and I know why the ending not suitable for children. Don't know how they'll do it though
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:

cold cream sauce? well I put hot sauce on mine, lol

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Lasagne is good, but I don't eat it often. However for some reason, I am not huge on pasta dishes. In fact even when I make lasagne, I often replace the lasagne sheets with zucchini circles and actually like it even better.

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 1437168020

2 more days before xmas holiday. Argh.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:19 am

World Ends countdown!! Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 669037212
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Nicky Mayfair wrote:

cold cream sauce? well I put hot sauce on mine, lol

I too wondered about the comment. I have never heard of cream sauce on lasagne or a cols sauce on it either. Is that something British or Micky Nicky Foo Foo? Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 2183661037

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:30 am

Sounds gross!!!

Apologies for not being around but day from hell again! Prison this morning for a meeting which overran, then had to report one of my people to social services this afternoon, I'm really concerned for his babies safety but they won't do anything!!! Worked until 7 then went to see Cat with her Xmas present. Now home and ready for bed!! Have to finish my essay in the morning, I have no appointments until 11.30 so I have until 11ish before I go into work.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

Denovissimus wrote:
I have no interest in that Lincoln movie

That girl should have been fired on the spot! Maybe she's fucking one of the Turks! Well hope they recognize your efforts Michele and get you set up

that surprises me jesse, I would think you would want to see the movie about the president who freed the slaves. Is it because it was actually the REPUBLICAN party that passed the 13th amendment, while the vast majority of the democratic party voted against it? And that it was the REPUBLICANS who gave the black their freedoms and other rights during the reconstruction, only to have most of those rights taken away in the early 20th century by the DEMOCRATS with the jim crow laws?
Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 3814707160

ashamed of the history of your precious party? lol

Now I can really see why the republicans got the name Grand Old Party. They arent that anymore, but they certainly lived up to that name for the first 150+ years of this country

It was very long, but good. DD Lewis needs to win an oscar. He was AMAZING! It seemed like he played Lincoln to a tee, although of course I dont know what Lincoln was really like, they way DDL protrayed him felt like he got it exactly right.

What truly an amazing man he was, a true humanitarian and a true leader. So gentle and gracious and a warm man. A man of great dignity and integrit. No president of the modern age can even come close to Lincoln, not even kennedy. I think he is probably the greatest president of US history.

What amazed me was how young Lincolns sons were. Him and his wife were so old! Well especially his wife, she must have been in her 50's when she popped out their youngest son I recoken? Either that or she aged very prematurely. I want to look that up.

Last edited by LadyMandingo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:30 am

although me and my boyfriend spent a lot of time making out and fooling around during the movie, not because we werent into seeing the movie, just cause we havent seen each other in a little over two weeks.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 am

yea what the hell is cold cream sauce? Nicky do you jizz on top of the lasagna? Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 2271603068

sounds gross

Jane, how is Cat doing?
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Me and my boyfriend Ray watched Christmas at the White House tonight and it was so good. Some of it (even Republicans) brought tears to my eyes. This years White house gingerbread house is the fucking deal!!!!! Not just a gingerbread house but a gingerbread "doll house", ART I say. *place Christmas emote here*
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Our little Darrelle.

A Victoria Secret commercial came on and four girls in nothing but underwear came on. First thing that goes through my mind, "That is a gorgeous house they're in."

He still makes me proud. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 669037212
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 pm

World is not ending in Finland. Bit of a let down! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:45 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
yea what the hell is cold cream sauce? Nicky do you jizz on top of the lasagna? Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 2271603068

sounds gross

Jane, how is Cat doing?

She's pretty good. Of to spend Christmas in France with her family, and they're going to EuroDisney with her 2 young nieces. I'm jealous lol!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next