The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!

Go down 
+7
sassycatj
Sheila O
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
Judge Jane
Denovissimus
LadyMandingo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:31 am

Taman wrote:
And anddddd.. MICHELE YOU ARE MOVING IN WITH HIM?? Totally passed my radar. That's HUUUGE!

Okay enough with them capitals. Very Happy

no he is moving in with me, I am not moving again ANYTIME soon! So sick of moving!!!

He was gonna move in in march but now it is gonna be next month because of his ex girlfriend stalking him. He had a stern talking with her and he THINKS she will leave him alone for good but that cant be trusted completely so he changed his job, changed his number, shut down his facebook, and will be changing his address next month instead of march so she cant find him if she tries again. He will be 45 minutes away from Norristown, so hopefully she will be bye bye for good.

I had wanted him to move in in January anyways, even before that happened, but he wanted to wait till the winter was almost over in case we get alot of snow. Comes in better time for me as I have not been able to pay all my bills these last 3 months due to a $1,000-$1,500 a month decrease in my income, so now my parents wont have to help me out. Plus I am so tired of only getting to see him once a week. I cant wait to be able to see him a lot more often, and share a bed with him every night. Hopefully we get along just as well living together lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:36 am

I just spent $47 that I dont have on clothes to wear to the new restaurant I work at.

We have to wear black button down shirts and a red neck tie.

I have to buy mens shirts because womens button down shirts never fit me right in the chest. They are always too fitted and gap in between the buttons, especially when it has to be buttoned up all the way and after a washing.

But the mens shirt I bought last week was TOO big. I had no idea what size to buy. Even after washing it twice it is still flooding on me. So I went today and bought two more shirts (if the other one wasnt so big I would have only needed to buy one more) and a red tie which I luckily found one that is already permanently knotted since I dont know how to tie ties. And I bought some new black socks which I have needed for a long time, all my socks are holey,

Last night was ok. The guy who trained me was a far better trainer than the girl who tried to train me the first time. Plus he let me wait in a few tables on my own (though the manager didnt want him doing that, but he did anyways) and he let me keep the tips from 4 or 5 tables which was really nice of him. I go in again tonight but dont know if I am still training or if they will give me a section. Hopefully a section cause I need the cash.

The owner and the several managers are all turkish. The one guy is nice and easy to talk to, the owner and the other ones are men of very few words, they are very cold and not easy to approach.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:18 am

Why didn't you try them on??

Back from Hobbit (hrf). It had problems and it was very, vevvvvvy long but I ended up liking it anyways. And damn Gollum stole the show again. Best performance yet.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 am

I liked it too Anne, not as good as the first Lord of the Rings movie though. It was explained that this one wouldn't be so bleak because darkness had not taken hold in Middle Earth yet, here we see it just forming with that Necromancer business and them spiders from Mirkwood, I'm really looking forward to the Mirkwood scenes in the next movie. And I just loved loved loved to hear names and know what was being referred to, like Ungoliath in reference to the spiders, loved the council talk regarding the Witch King of Angmar's grave, loved when Radagast encountered the Witch King's spectral form as well. The escape from the goblins was a bit silly to me, loved the Moria backstory. Really there was so much more for me to like than criticize so yeah, well done, bring on Smaug!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:38 am

Radagast is played by Sylvester McCoy, the 7th Doctor!!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:41 am

I am not sure if we should talk about it much yet... because of SPOILERS... be warned people....

starts here.... I did not mind that it was not dark. I don't think the first lotr movie was either. But one thing that was a problem (for me) was that at the end of TFOTR you sort of had an understanding and liking of the characters but in this, we have like 20 ;) dwarfes that are just standing there. Too many and I would have never noticed if few of them had died off. Also Radagast was so and so... I am not so sure if it was necessary to bring him in. Oh and the first sort of semi battle where the dragon takes the city looked butt ugly in hrf! I need to see that in 2D to be sure though.

/end.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:49 am

Just as long as Kili and Fili survive I'm good Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:50 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Radagast is played by Sylvester McCoy, the 7th Doctor!!

Interesting. For anyone who sees it tell me if that's supposed to be dried crusted bird shit on the side of his face, lol
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:54 am

It is. It was mentioned somewhere and it is shown quite well in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:05 am

Oh oh but did you spot Crixus??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 am

I'm not seeing the hobbit, it's too long!

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:53 am

Who did Crixsus play?

I barely noticed the time Jane!

Nicky will you be treating and accompanying Stevie to see The Hobbit?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 am

we saw it! and I gloried in seeing Sylvester on the big screen!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:09 am

Oh very good Nicky! Did you like the movie overall? How about Stevie?

Oh Anne I looked it up! Never would have guessed he was Azog the Defilier!

And I didn't know Sherlock Holmes Benedict Cumbersnatch was voicing and motion capturing Smaug and the Necromancer! So both Holmes actors are attached to the movie!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:24 am

Benedict Cumberbatch - or, as I call him, Bendy Dick Cunty-Snatch Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 am

This began in the waht book are you reading but I didn't want to start clogging it up with In Cold Blood so this is here instead.

http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-exhumes-bodies-cold-blood-killers-184049666.html
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:57 am

pasta is good Nicky! Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 1002320772

Ok so my mom on monday saw a xmas card my new work buddy gave me of her and her family. My mom told me her hubby is a cutie.LOL! So I told my buddy about it and we laughed. She said my mom can have him in exchange for tamales or any mexican food. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 2335345769
So he came in today to have lunch with us and I pointed at him and said "MY NEW DAD!" lmao. We all cracked up. Her and her hubby are only a few years older than me.

Its weird cause I never think anyone I know or are friends with spouses are cute. I go into automatic shut off mode. Not even my sisters friends hubbies or bf. Its like an automatic switch where its like......ewww.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Aww, you like him Jules! You like him for your friend that is, and that's really cool, to be so comfortable around someone.

Made lasagna for the first time tonight. Man that's a lot of fucking work! Layering the lasagna is a pain in the ass! I'm going to look online for techniques for next time, but for my first time I think its pretty damn good, I just know I can do better! The ricotta cheese mixture I think is the key, I had everything else pretty well put together. I can give more life than the average lasagna ricotta cheese recipe.

But damn it took so long! I ate late! And now I'm sleepy due to a whole bottle of wine and some devilgrass! It's bad to go to bed so soon after eating!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 1437168020

Thinking about seeing Life of Pi this Sat. But it will be about -25c and because I need to walk and wait for a bus, I would need some serious clothes on and then going to the theater would be... exhausting. Have to dwell on it. I could of course just freeze but I don't know. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 2183661037
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Morning!

I was so exhasusted last night went to bed a 9:20pm! Then wide awake at 3am so still feel tired. Not like me to have sleep issues but I am stressing this week. So much to do at work and my essay which I am starting today is due by Friday. i thought it was midnight Friday giving me 3 days but it's 5pm givng me only 2!

So need to get on today. Also my iphone 5 should be getting delivered this morning but won't have time to play with it!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:06 pm

put up some season emotes, you lazy good-for-nothing slut!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Might do so friday evening, should have time to breath then!!

Breathe for me, pet!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:25 pm

'might'!

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Yah!!!!!!

IPhone 5 is here!!! Waiting for my new sim to be activated cos you have to have a smaller one to fit in it. Keeping my same number though.

Have done some prep work so now going to start writing my essay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next