The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!

Go down 
+7
sassycatj
Sheila O
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
Judge Jane
Denovissimus
LadyMandingo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 pm

We need this put up stat!

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 Daleycrumbs121412
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm

umm...that pic up stat....ummm NO!. lol

My lovah went to put gas in the monster truck for me and fill up the tank. Tired from last nights party and todays football game. WE WON. finally. oy vey.

I think I work 3 days this week then Im on holiday for 2 weeks. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 4225072840
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Make some pozole Jules!

I will be on holiday for a week the first week of the new year, have plans but to stay home and just BE
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 pm

That pic is icky!

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 1437168020

Will prolly be a long week because I wait for the one week holiday so bad.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Morning!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 am

Morning!

Ha ha at the pic! Its famed British swimmer Tom Delay!

So looking forward to the gym this afternoon, I need to sweat out all the drinking I did this weekend, lol, plus I have a taste for a chicken sausage and egg sandwich and I mean to get one in half an hour!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 am

just had that chicken sausage and egg panini...soooo good...yummy yummy to my tummy! **burp**
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 am

I am having a good day. My workmate made me a gingerbread house. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 1762530889
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:11 am

Nice, now eat it up!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:41 am

Its too pretty! I am going to save it for holidays.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:42 am

Sheila O wrote:
I think a lot of these mass shootings are a result of the attention we all give them. Notice how we have more of them now than ever. Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame... or infamy as the case may be.

I remember hearing the story of some asshole in Ancient Rome who burnt down The Temple of Diana. His sole reason for doing it was so his name would be immortal. Well the historians of the time recorded his deed but not his name. I think we should consider taking a leaf out of their book.

I agree, everytime this happens it is all over the media for weeks on end. Even though these guys usually also kill themselves, they do end up living in infamy after death because of the media sensationalization of it, and if all their life they were alone and alienated and always felt like shit about themselves, possibly being famous this way is better than nothing.

The media should maybe instead just report on these things for 1 day only, and that is it.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 am

I dont know if any of you guys here in the states also get this ad on your tv stations but everytime I see it I want to cry and go out and adopt a cat.

It is a cartoon ad promoting shelter adoption where there are two cats that share a cage and the lights come on and they say "today I will get picked, or you will get picked for sure!!!" people are looking at them and they are running around doing tricks trying to be cute saying "pick me, pick me" and then they dont get picked and the lights go out and they say they have been caged together for so long and why doesnt anyone want to take them home and love them?

omg it just breaks my heart and everytime I see it I want to run over to a shelter and get another cat.

Maybe when my financial situation improves and when my boyfriend moves in with me next month I will get another one. Next time I will get a cat, I will ask which cats have been there the longest and pick one of them.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:24 am

finally got a new sever job at a new diner that is across the street from the spa I work at. I was there thurs night to train and I go back in tonight to train again. Hopefully today is my last day of training cause I desperately need to get to making some money before this week is over!

Yesterday was my last day at The Logan Inn. It was the only time I had worked there in 3 weeks.

Still never heard from that new fine dining place that hasnt opened yet. I wonder if they got delayed in opening even more. I want to work there but I cant wait around forever.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:57 am

[quote="LadyMandingo] when my boyfriend moves in with me next month I will get another one. Next time I will get a cat, I will ask which cats have been there the longest and pick one of them. [/quote]

He's going to enslave you!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:03 pm

I will have my momma make my pozole Jesse! It has to be made how she makes it..so she might as well make it. Ill buy all the stuff though.

New school/work rules thanks to that asshole shooter. I already thought of a hiding space at work and a few exits for myself. There still alot of entrance places though. Even if we lock all the doors and gates. If its gonna happen it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 pm

How do you make pozole? I'd like to try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
Sheila O wrote:
I think a lot of these mass shootings are a result of the attention we all give them. Notice how we have more of them now than ever. Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame... or infamy as the case may be.

I remember hearing the story of some asshole in Ancient Rome who burnt down The Temple of Diana. His sole reason for doing it was so his name would be immortal. Well the historians of the time recorded his deed but not his name. I think we should consider taking a leaf out of their book.

I agree, everytime this happens it is all over the media for weeks on end. Even though these guys usually also kill themselves, they do end up living in infamy after death because of the media sensationalization of it, and if all their life they were alone and alienated and always felt like shit about themselves, possibly being famous this way is better than nothing.

The media should maybe instead just report on these things for 1 day only, and that is it.

I saw some pics of camera men surrounding the mourners at the funerals today. I mean right in their faces. So ghoulish. Couldn't they keep a respectful distance. It's so sick and heartbreaking that this happened in the first place but the way the media is eating it up, taking closeups of people grieving the loss of a child... there's something sick about that too.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 pm

My first boyfriend is getting a divorce. He's been crying on my shoulder. Then they briefly reconciled this weekend and...I was like "fuuck". I want him. God knows why. I guess you never get over your first love.
Anyway now it's off between them again. I feel a bit guilty that I'm pleased about that....
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Stupid stomach. Now that I am off pills, you get the pains and days of BLOOOOOOD every month. Maybe depression was actually better Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 2183661037
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 pm

And anddddd.. MICHELE YOU ARE MOVING IN WITH HIM?? Totally passed my radar. That's HUUUGE!

Okay enough with them capitals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 am

where are you bleeding from Anne, your whoha?

have one more kids gift to buy, then its gift cards, I'll go see that mother of mine this weekend and give her cold hard cash
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:48 am

My nephew won the football pool! He can buy his momma a present. lol
Its official..Im addicted to pasta. Had leftover angel hair parmesean pasta for breakfast.

couple more days til my xmas party with the girls. no hubbies allowed! lol just to pick us up. Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 3814707160
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:50 am

I love pasta.

No Xmas emotes - Jane is so lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!    Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 528 ~ Blessed Be the Glorious Garden!
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next