The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Taman
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

today is memorial day, but my husband has to work because the other cook is on vacation. Normally he is off on mondays. Boooooo! He doesnt get any days off this week
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:37 am

seems like a crappy sunday even though its a monday. last day of lockdown. he goes back to work tomorrow. dont know what to do with myself. probably get into trouble. idle hands....

fuck. maybe i do need a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:26 am

Youre the second person whos said it feels like a sunday
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:14 am

Lovely long weekend but today is dreary.

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:43 am

Btw, it seems I've managed to pick another (irony on) real winner (irony off)of a guy. Planetarium Rob took me on a lovely date and was sweet and solicitous and the sex is hot. But then he started acting like a fucking asshole. I dunno... very mixed signals. I was at his place and I was playing with his cats and he said "So you come into my house, make nice with my cats and mark your territory?" He said a few other things like this in a bitter, arch sort of way. Well he's not as bad as most of the assholes I've come across lately but he deffo has some issues.

He's only recently broken up with his live in girlfriend and I think he needs to get his shit together. He seemed to be projecting his feelings toward her on to me.

Anyway I really have a low tolerance for bullshit these days so... Fare thee well, Planetarium Rob. I doubt we will be seeing each other again if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:47 am

Honestly happier just with my children and pets and garden and friends. Don't know why I bother dating at all. Because I feel I *should *?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:15 am

yea, maybe lay off trying to date for now? They always say the right person comes along when you are not looking for them anyways. That is what happened with me. Once I finally stopped looking for a good man and accepted that I would probably be alone the rest of my life, that is when Daniel walked into it.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:43 am

The thing is, I'm not really looking for an "intense relationship". Just want a few laughs and some good sex and a diversion when my kids are with their father. But it always does seem to go fucked up. Maybe it is partly me? I don't think so but perhaps I am sending off some kind of signals that say" play mind games with me.... test the boundaries". Either that or my tolerance for bullshit is so low I'm not willing to work things out.

strangely enough, the best all-round "relationship" I've had in the past 10 years was with Kyle (nine inch cock and really, a pretty nice guy).

Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:08 am

lol @ the name Planetorium Rob.

Speaking of trouble. First day out of lockdown and of course Im such a fuck up I had my buddy over while my mom was at the dentist. WTF is wrong with me?????

Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:17 am

Pick up oneof your favourite books jules
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:24 am

I did Alondria. My To Kill A Mocking Bird which I read every summer since I was like 14. Does anyone else do that? read an old book at the start of every summer?

Nothing can stop my dumb ass. I missed my noon meeting goofing off. Now I hafta go at four.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:06 am

I like to read" The Witching Hour" every summer.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Morning! Wide awake early....but maybe it's because I am sleeping better now...
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 1437168020
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:32 am

morning
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:40 am

alright Jules?
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:15 am

yeah. just bored. summer off. wanna hang out with my "friend" but I just saw her yesterday and Rick isnt too keen on me hanging out with her. I dunno what he thinks. I kinda figure because shes pretty and when we go out she is kinda flirty. People just dig her. The two of us together is fun but not fun for him if I go alone. blah.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:20 am

he suspects?
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:30 am

He possibly thinks if they hang out socially jules may have a drink, he'll be worrying is all
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:50 am

yeah, what Alondria said. He has no reason otherwise that I can think of. Its the drink.Plus he knows I tell her more than I do tell him. Which is normal, I think with two girls that are friends, things guys dont wanna talk about really.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:26 am

lol see! shes flirty and pretty I was on the phone with her and she got a discount on shampoo from the clerk at the salon. I dunno what she does. Everyone digs her. The sale doesnt start til the weekend. Biatch! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:28 am

Evening! I should have broadband by tomorrow!

Worked until 7 so having my first takeaway in the flat. Eaten loads today, this is a good sign...

He's maybe a bit jealous of you and her jules, if he sees you have fun? Or does he think she's somehow to blame for you drinking?
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:35 pm

posted in the appropriate thread. God, Im major fucked, or something. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next