The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"

Go down 
+7
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
darkeyes80
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:20 pm

You too, Michele! good luck with the move! and have fun with the your big jalapeno!

Quote :
Kyle the model/actor...Rodney used to have some derogatory term for him cant remember exactly what it was
"Failed-actor-guy" lol....Ofcourse there must me more to him. It ws the way you talked about him that made it very easy for me. but, he was cute, and you liked him...and he has a 9 inch*faints*. Why not, honey? have some fun. You both know what you're doing.
Quote :

Sadly he is so full of himself though tonight he didnt seem that way. He seemed...sweet.
that was your cunt, doing the thinking. I once, had this thing with a drop-dead gorgeous guy, had sex and I thought he was a total douche. many months later, I'm feeling lonely and horny. I meet him at a cafe and I can just hear myself thinking:"Oh he's not so bad, he's really sweet this time" Meanwhile my eyes were glued to his amazing body and gorgeous face and I hardly remembered a thing he said. I filled in the blanks to justify having sexy-time with him. and....I did'nt. Sad I still hate myself for that cause...DAYUM he was fine!Only minus: he tasted like soap

i never got the point of the spam-thread. but, i guess that's the whole point of having it. I used it when I was bored and also to boost up my postcount. because we were still playing the "highest" poster game:P In the old' Frama-QOTD-days, it was THE thread for frama-queens to be passive aggressive cunts. example:"sometimes you think you can trust someone but it's only a MATTer of time before they stab you in the (Re)Beck(a)...."  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 2335345769 I made that up but, you catch my drift,right?

I love my sister but, i really hate it when she calls me everyday with nothing to say. She's just bored!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:40 am

Enjoy them cocks Sheila and Michele!

Just took a nap. Earlier I went shopping. Bought black trousers, frying pan, earrings and this silk spray for feet. Its suppose to stop the feet from getting blisters and cuts when not wearing socks. And naturally it has a nice scent too. Hopefully it works because it seems that there aren't shoes in the world that won't give me blisters. Winter or summer.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 am

when Shelia mentioned Kyle up above my immediate thought was "oh that's the guy with the big cock" lol

going to an alien seminar this afternoon, its going to be 3 hours long!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:27 am

3 hrs. 5 minutes of facts 2hrs and 55 minutes of speculation. How much did you pay for a ticket?

I saw this docu on the whole ancient alien gods-theory. It is very interesting. But, it's just like religion. You're gonna have to have some faith to fill in the factual blanks.

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:37 am

Saw Rock of Ages, Tom Cruise is rockstar Lestat!! Well maybe more axl rose. Made me wish I could play my cheesy glam rock but sadly they're all on vinyl.

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:15 am

OOOH Rodney, sexay new avi!

Yeah that's it! "Failed Actor Guy" not to be confused with my other beaus " Hot but Angry Whiny Little Bitch Guy" "Hot but Dumb as a Bag of Hammers Farmer Guy", "Crazy Bastard Soldier Guy" and "Clingy but Sweet Screenwriter Guy" LOL

Michele- good luck with your move, toots! In the past I always quite relished moving. Well not the move itself but living like a gypsy (cue Stevie Nicks song) and being footloose and fancy free and whenever boredom set in, finding a new neighbourhood to explore....

Alondria- "You could e-mail copies of his letters to me. I'll sort him out". Thanks sistah. I just wrote the fucker back. He called my letters "inflammatory" and I know you probably won't completely believe this but I am very matter-of-fact in my letters to him, always keeping in mind that we may end up in court again and they may be read by a judge. The act of simply disagreeing with him is "inflammatory" and one of the many reasons I left him and am glad I did if only not to have his jackboot on my throat every time I dared to speak up to him.

Jesse- How was the alien seminar.?lol. Actually I am...if not a true believer...certainly open to the possibility. I saw a documentary about the Erich Von Deniken (sp?) theories and I thought it seemed pretty compelling.

Well avez un bonne weekend, lovahs! Am off to meet "Nine Inch Cock Failed Actor Guy"

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 am

we'ew watching Psycho, the remake
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:31 am

OMG the seminar was great! Ancient civilizations....free energy...so much packed into that 3 hours, I would have sat for another 3 hours! Ended with a great positive message for the future. Well worth the $30 I spent for the ticket

Now I'm chowing down on a bacon turkey avocado sub from subway

guess I'll be good and help a friend to by taking him to the grocery store since he can't drive right now
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 am

Again; my posts seem to dissappear! Glad you hd a great time, Jesse. Like I said in my "deleted" post; I find the theory quite intersting and I've seen the "Daniken" docu. compellling stuff.

And I made up a new name for failed actor guy.

NIC-FAG!

Nine Inch Cock-Failed-Actor-Guy. lessee if this post stays...
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 am

Again; my posts seem to dissappear! Glad you hd a great time, Jesse. Like I said in my "deleted" post; I find the theory quite intersting and I've seen the "Daniken" docu. compellling stuff.

And I made up a new name for failed actor guy.

NIC-FAG!

Nine Inch Cock-Failed-Actor-Guy. lessee if this post stays...
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 am

double post! Rodney's comp is infected!  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 1107801438

I prefer Sitchen over Daniken, and I now have some new found respect for this Michael Tellinger guy, he's from South Africa

NIC-FAG, lol

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Like Rodney said, you kind of have to have a little bit of faith. If not, its just seems like a fairytale mixed with theory. I can think of those myself, no need to pay another guy to tell them to me.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 3814707160

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 1437168020

Its getting hot in herrrreeee... Summer seems finally be starting. And I am going to Copenhagen this August  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 519941289 . I'll be there in the evening, I have one full day and leave the next afternoon. I asked myself... what do I want to do? And the answer was simple, I want to go to a amusement park. The biggest North-European park is actually in Gothenburg but the flights were ridiculously over-priced. And I found the best deal for old Copie. I have been there once, but that only for one night in an airport hotel because we missed our conjunction flight and I only saw 7/11.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 am

I should go back to bed

gonna get some salmon steaks later for the grill at my friends place
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 am

Nice enough day to do some gardening, it's my new thing to get outdoors + since I haven't done a workout for a few weeks it's good excercise too!

Spent time today with both our dad's, happy fathers day!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 am

Am knackered so off to bed!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:49 pm

salmon steak with the red miso glaze soooo good

am liking True Blood too, finally something interesting with the Tara character, and getting some Pam background
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:17 pm

At work, luckily only 2 days and then my miniholiday begins. My ex-workmate is coming to visit me today. Going to a dinner or movies or both, whatever. Its good to see him. We see once a year or so, always plenty to talk about!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

my mum figured they wouldn't let tara go from the show, i'm now curious as to how they are doing it, if its how i think or not.

and does anyone watch dexter? i've only been watching it since half way through this season but fuck me how it ended
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Imma watch it later...exciiiiteeeeeeeeeeed
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 am

Denovissimus wrote:
OMG the seminar was great! Ancient civilizations....free energy...so much packed into that 3 hours, I would have sat for another 3 hours! Ended with a great positive message for the future. Well worth the $30 I spent for the ticket

Now I'm chowing down on a bacon turkey avocado sub from subway

guess I'll be good and help a friend to by taking him to the grocery store since he can't drive right now

that sounds like that movie Thrive. Have you seen that movie, jesse? first it talks about the free energy, and then it goes from there into the whole alien theory, and our connection to the universe and how we need to transend from brain consciousness to heart consciousness if we are ever going to survive as a species and be able to sustain enough food on the planet to live.

Gabriel actually brought this up to me the other night, not about the aliens but about how if we keep going as we are, in a few years there wont be enough food and water to sustain the majority of the people on the planet because are are fucking stupid idiot humans. I told him that I agree with this, but I also have a lot of tremendous hope that very soon there is going to be an enormous shift in consciousness worldwide that will change the world for the better, and we will stop growing GMOS and switch to more humane organic sustainable farming and livestock raising that will be able to feed everyone in the world for many many generations to come. He doesnt have nearly as much hope as me.

He also said that is why sometimes he doesnt want to have kids, for this reason. I said me too, I think about that often and sometimes it makes me not want to have kids either. He also thinks he cant make babies anyway cause he has never gotten anyone pregnant in 20 years so he thinks his batter doesnt work, though he has never had it tested so he really doesnt know for sure.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 am

alondrianyx wrote:
my mum figured they wouldn't let tara go from the show, i'm now curious as to how they are doing it, if its how i think or not.

and does anyone watch dexter? i've only been watching it since half way through this season but fuck me how it ended

I only saw the first 6 eps of the season and never got around to watching the rest of them. Sometimes all the serial killing on the show gets too much for me to handle. And these religious killing freaks on this season seem to bother me more than all the other ones from the past seasons. Except for maybe his brother in season one, that was pretty horrendous too
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 am

so the move went fine, still have to unpack all my books and a few other things. I ended up not having time this weekend to do it cause I had the work get together sat evening. We spent 4 hours at the restaurant I work at with 5 bottles of wine (it is byob) and had a few pizzas. It was so much fun. Then I waited till Gabriel was done work and he followed me home. We ended up almost breaking up that night, we were up all night talking. He broke up with a mexican woman he was with for a few years shortly before we got together. Before we ever started dating he said that she was extremely jealous and possessive and they would fight all the time. They broke up a few times before, but he always went back. Then he told her she fights with him one more time that he is done for good. So that happened and he broke up with her over a month ago. She still calls and texts him constantly crying and cursing him out. He now has a major guilt trip about it. Feels like he must have really done something really wrong, and also he said cause she is 40 and she is on the heavy side that she prob wont find anyone else so he should go back to her. Even though we have been blissfully happy together. I have never been happier with anyone before and no one has ever treated me better than him. We have never fought (yet) and he seems to always be extremely happy with me. But I knew that it was prob not the best idea to start to see him right away after this breakup. But he really had me all starry eyed like he is so into me.

Anyway, so he was telling me though he is so happy with me and he loves being with me and he wants to be with me so bad he should go back to her cause he feels bad for her, she keeps calling him and crying, blah blah. I said well she will need to get over it, If you were meant to be together than you two wouldnt fight all the time and have so many problems, etc. Why is it not ok to hurt her but it is ok to leave me and hurt me? Why do I treat him great and make him happy and I am the one who has to suffer and be screwed over?

So then after talking for a couple of hours about it (in the middle of the night) he changed his mind and said he would not go back and everything. But i dont trust him now on this, at least not for a little while anyway. I told him he needs to simply ignore all her phone calls, text messages and emails and eventually she will go away and leave him alone. He said he ignores most of her communications but he has answered a few of her calls cause she is constantly calling or texting. I said well you need to ignore ALL calls.

Anyway, yesterday we go to work and find out that the owner is stuck at the ER with his wife. Neither of us had a key so the restaurant could not open. So he suggested we go to the amusement park instead. We did that and had alot of fun together but sometime this week we will have to talk about this again, because right now I dont trust that he will not go back to her so if he truly is serious about staying with me, I will have to demand that he changes his phone number and blocks her from facebook, etc.

I am just at my witts end with this kind of bullshit. I cant tell you how many times I have encountered this scenario. What is it with men that they cant seem to ever escape the crazy women, or the ones who treat them like garbage? They always go back to them cause these women dont leave them alone and make their lives a living hell for leaving them. and I ALWAYS get screwed for it. I think this very same thing has happened to me at least 3 other times before. But this time it is worse because I am way more emotionally into Gabriel than I was with the other ones. (exept for Cedric but the difference is cedric treated me like garbage the whole time I was with him and I was just an idiot ever being with him to begin with ) and Gabriel treats me like a queen.

Just when I was starting to get comfortable telling people about me and him. It never fails. Always this same shit.

ALthough I know women often go back or stay with men who treat them like shit too, I dont know it just seems like this is something that men do even more often, or for a lot longer than women typically do. Women are more likely to get to a point of walking away for good than men it seems from my life experience and observations, anyways.

So that is my rant, for today
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 am

Hmmm seems that Law of attraction needs polishing..
What a shitty situation, Chele. But you are right to set an ultimatum. He has to seize ALL contact with his ex. The thing is; the fact that he told you he thinks he should go back and then after a couple of hrs he's persuaded by you, to stay with you...uh..EXCUSE ME!? i don't give a FUCK how conflicted he is. or about his fucking girlfriend. he should'nt be bringing that shit to you. i don't care how fucking nice he is and how good he makes you feel. You are selling yourself short-yet again-by even associating yourself with this man. As soon as someone is hung up on his ex: You count your losses and show some self respect and restraint and you walk and look for something worth your time and energy-No matter how "perfect" he seems. because he's anything but. he tickles your funny bone and makes you feel nice. That's it. In the meantime he's thinking about some 40-year old heifer who, probably, has YEARS on you, he has invested way more into that woman and apparently; meeting you, did not change that.

That's my response to your rant.

For your own sake and selfworth: DUMP HIM.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:10 am

how come i cant see anyones posts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next