The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Health and Fitness Thread II

Go down 
+5
Sheila O
Judge Jane
Taman
LadyMandingo
Nicky Mayfair
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:10 am

didnt get my cleansing products until today so I will be starting my fasting and cleanse tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 pm

I'd love to have the willpower to be able to do a fast
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 pm

what I am going to do is cut my salt intake right down, and hope that loses some of the weight from my face
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 am

use sea salt lovah!  that and himalyanian pink salt have minerals essential to our bodies, regular table salt does not
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:15 pm

any salt retains your water retention and gives you a 'swollen' look so I'm cutting down on all salt!!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:13 am

I've been so sick in the last few years that I'm only now just starting to exercise again, but it feels good to have the energy to do it. It's a slow process but I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Gonna try going for a run today, been a long time since I did it
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:53 am

So it was more of a walk than a run, got stitch early on and my route was quite hilly - 3.22k in 26.37 mins. At least it should be easy to improve on! Next time I'll do the same route but opposite way around, will be more downhill then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Health and Fitness Thread II   The Health and Fitness Thread II - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Health and Fitness Thread II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2