The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!

Go down 
+8
LadyMandingo
alondrianyx
Judge Jane
darkeyes80
Taman
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Nicky Mayfair
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 am

cat fight!  better watch out she's been working out and can most likely overpower you!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 am

I want to meet HIM! but I don't think she'll allow it!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:15 am

Behave or ill set theo on you again and hes been a right little pain lately
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 am

After everything you've said about the situation, do I think you should meet him?!! Not sure!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 1437168020
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Morning Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 3474311545
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Taman wrote:
There aren't many mosquitoes in the city but as soon as you side step, you won't be alone. Forests or bushy places are the worst of course. I have no idea why we have so many of them.. you would think winter would kill them but no, they hibernate. Rolling Eyes 

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 1437168020

I had to start antibiotics. I am really worried.. I am eating stomach protectors and probiotics and everything possible to lessen the damage but still, damn.

Anne do you juice at all? I think it would be beneficial for you for two reasons: one you are getting high nutrient content which will I imagine repair any damage to your digestive tract and 2 the juices are highly and easily absorbable since they dont need to be broken down

I just watched several documentaries on youtube about Dr Max Gerson's nutritional therapy which he used to cure his own migraines, tuberculosis, cancer, diabetes (type 2) and so forth. The therapy is several juices a day, a vegetarian diet, and coffee enemas. I dont have a juicer but I make smoothies. I think smoothies are better because you still get the fiber with juices you dont. However Max Gerson's daughter makes a good point about juicing in that since it is already ready to absorb and doesnt have the fiber you can get more nutrients because you can drink many juices a day since it wont make you full like smoothies will because it has the fiber and needs to be broken down. She doesnt say dont do smoothies, she recommends doing both but to do plenty of juices so you can get a constant amount of nutrients throughout the day by being able to take in a lot more without getting full.

I am thinking of buying a juicer and doing like 2 juices a day but the machines are expensive, I will have to wait a couple of months to save up the money.

Meantime two of my clients are very interested in coffee enemas and have asked me to research it and learn all about it which I am doing . It is the most effective way to cleanse the liver and it also detoxes heavy metals and candida.On thursday I did just an enema but I was having difficulty getting enough of the coffee in so I did not take in much coffee, but even the little bit I did get in must have done something as yesterday I went through a healing crisis. My tongue got completely white from candida detoxng, also had tons of yeast coming out of my vagina like you wouldnt believe, I had a headache last night and I had this strange all over exhaustion come over me. It was a weird exhaustion feeling like I dont remember ever feeling before.

Today I did a colonic for 25 minutes then after I cleaned out alot of my poop I attached the coffee enema device to the machine, put the coffee in me (it all went in much easier when attached to the machine) held it in for 12 minutes (supposed to hold it for 15 but I couldnt hold it any longer, I was worried about making a big mess of poop leakage around the tube, but I did not) then let it out into the colonic tube.
I feel great! I did not feel a caffeine buzz or any jitters at all from the coffee in fact I took a nap when I got home from work today. Also throughout the course of today my very white candida on the tongue has been shrinking now it is almost completely gone. Going to do several more on myself to see the outcome and to practice. Told my boss I wanted to do them some clients are asking for them we have the equipment for them because one of the former colon hydrotherapists did them she said she will call her and ask her if she will come and teach me everything about it but said she might not be willing to because it would be competition.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:16 pm

I have only ever gone to the movies by myself 1 time. I feel very weird about going to the movies by myself, for some reason but I have no problems going out to eat by myself. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:19 pm

I am thinking about hiring a cat behaviorist to figure out why Pequena pees outside the litter box and how to get her to always go in the box. I am SO TIRED of constantly cleaning up the piss! Everything I have tried has not worked. I dont think it is a medical issue, because SOMETIMES she pees in the box, and she always poops in the box, sometimes she will even go several days without peeing outside the box. I think if it were medical, she would always pee outside. I also dont think it has to do with the specific kind of litter I buy because again I think she would never use the box if that were the case.

I tried buying bigger boxes, using an herbal litter attractant, cleaning the box and around the box more often, nothing works.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Its not a solution but for now get some puppy training sheets and put one under the edge of the litter tray
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Maybe she has bad aim, like some men who get it all over the toilet!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:12 am

Michele your cat is pissing outside the box cause she doesn't like that mexican in the house!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 am

I'm so happy for Dan and jimmy, they have a new dog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 am

For me it is the opposite, I hate eating alone (in restaurants) but I go to movies alone all the time. 

I stopped taking the antibiotics after 3 days, I got terrible heart burns and also the bite looked fine after 2 days. I know they say one should continue the whole week but it was only one infected bite. 
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:28 am

just making arrangements to go and see Jane next weekend, it's hard fitting in a schedule around her crazed craving for cock!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:18 am

Makes a change from your crazed craving for cock
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:22 am

I just fitted in with your arrangements pet!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:15 am

Quote :
Michele your cat is pissing outside the box cause she doesn't like that mexican in the house!

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Stupid Mondays and a beginning of full weeks, say 4 of them, before first holiday week. Crapola.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Morning:D
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Morning everyone!!!  Kay what time is it over there when you say morning over here? 

I have started my first essay I have to do this week......it is boring and hard.....I need to spend 3 hours on it now with minimal distractions, see how far I can get.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:16 am

Well right now it is morning, 12.15am, but usually it's early evening. I just say morning because it's morning for everyone else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:14 am

hola peeps

saw world war z. damn, i dont care how old Pitt is..hawt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next