The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Taman
KayL
Judge Jane
LadyMandingo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:58 pm

I ranted. Sorry. Doesn't mean I didn't mean it, but I lost my rag.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:02 pm

It's fair enough that you don't want to hear about it, it doesn't affect you. I will say though that the Leukemia foundation of Australia helped my family and I with travel expenses and accommodation when I had to have chemotherapy quite quickly and for that I am forever grateful. I've donated to them in the past, I never thought I would need their help.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 pm

If it was about another sickness, it would not bother you so much? So basically because you don't have cancer, you don't want to see or talk about it.

But loads of people have and if nothing else, someone from your family or a friend is suffering from it or will. It is interesting because it affects us all and if there are new cures or treatments, people want to know. It also helps people to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Kay, my best friend died of it in 2007 when he was 36 - 36!! he went to the doctors three times and three times they told him he was ok; he died a year or so later like a pig, in unimaginable degradation, and the nurses were shit. They told him he was going to die and that it could take weeks and left him in a room with his family there to mop up the sick and the shit that was coming out of his mouth. I hate that vile place, and I don't trust anyone who works in that business; I have never known the search for a 'cure' to be so long, protracted and costly when there are hundreds of institutes all over the world researching the same thing, 365 days a year, and yet...nothing. I'm glad you're ok and you are therefore a shining light to me in my otherwise dark belief about the whole thing, but I will NEVER forgive for what happened to my best friend
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Sadly bad treatment isn't tied to cancer. It happens. I was a lab mouse for few years so I have no trust in them either. But its a general thing, not a cancer thing.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Your poor friend. I can understand why you feel the way you do. It is cruel how some people have been treated. I'm happy that things are different in Australia, at least they have been for me.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Taman wrote:
Sadly bad treatment isn't tied to cancer. It happens. I was a lab mouse for few years so I have no trust in them either. But its a general thing, not a cancer thing.
yeah but it's one thing having bad treatment for a broken arm, but to have bad treatment and die like that...inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
I'm not the one doing the whole 'cancer culture' society we now live in! I loathe it!
Nicky, I am telling you, there is no reason to FEAR it! All of us actually have some cancer cells in our bodies at all times. The difference between people whose cancer develops into a deadly disease and those of us who dont is the people who dont is their immune system is able to fight it and keep it from growing. The people who develop full blown cancer have a compromised immune system from toxins, a crap food that does not give the body the nutrients it needs and turns off cancer protecting genes

I am telling you, if you read the book Knockout, plus go online and check out all the other info on cancer that THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, I think you will stop being scared, and maybe one day it can save your life, as well.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:42 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Denovissimus wrote:
Pretending it doesn't exist, or plugging your ears and covering your eyes and saying La la La la La la La does not make it go away.  It's a reality.  
when ppl say that to me I always say back, 'Well having a shit is a reality - would you like me to fill you in on all the details of my dump this morning?' and they'll of course refuse and so I'll add, 'Well there you go - you don't wish to hear about my shit and I don't wish to see that foul word on every shop front, bus-shelter etc; you think it's distasteful for me to talk about my dumps and I feel the same about that illness. It achieves nothing by forcing it down everyone's throat.' and if anyone says it's all about spreading awareness, well that's one of the more vicious lies that the charities will reel off to make you give them your cash - I've talked about it with my parents and my mum said we all knew what it was in the 60s; I checked my breasts in the 60s, cervical etc. And my parents knew what it was in the 40s. But people forget, and the charities play on that. They hope you forget so you can line their pockets, and yet somehow...STILL NO CURE. WHAT A SURPRISE.

Well actually nicky I WOULD LOVE to hear about your shits! Seriously! But I do agree ith you, giving money to cancer treatments is a complete WASTE! Firstly, awareness like you said is a bunch of bs, at least the kind of awareness their talking about, which is simply knowing that you can get cancer. EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THIS! The real awareness they NEVER mention which is WHY people get cancer. There are many different reasons but almost all those reasons come back environment and lifestyle and the fact that we are being posioned, but they dont want you to know that. And then everytime they talk about "prevention" I just want to SCREAM! Their only talk of prevention has to do with screening. Getting a mamogram or a colonoscopy or a prostate exam does not PREVENT you from getting cancer, it simply TELLS you whethere you already have it or not! Of course they never talk about the REAL ways to prevent cancer, such as changing your diet and lifestyle. And of course, supposedly there is no cure. Well they are right in that there is no pharmacutical cure, and there never will be, becaue that is the completely wrong approach. But there are many many natural cures, but they dont want people to know about those because then the pharm companies and the hospitals would lose BILLIONS of dollars in revenue from treating cancer by posioning you if everyone stopped doing chemo, radiation and surgery and started to use nutrition and other natural means instead.

It is all a bunch of bullshit If you really want to give money to cancer, find a doctor or clinic that is curing people alternatively and give money to them.
But that's alright, I'm sure they'll find one one day, as long as you keep giving them your lovely money!!! lovely money!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:42 am

oops I messed up the quoting in the last post. I accidentally put my post into nickys quote.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:18 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Kay, my best friend died of it in 2007 when he was 36 - 36!! he went to the doctors three times and three times they told him he was ok; he died a year or so later like a pig, in unimaginable degradation, and the nurses were shit. They told him he was going to die and that it could take weeks and left him in a room with his family there to mop up the sick and the shit that was coming out of his mouth. I hate that vile place, and I don't trust anyone who works in that business; I have never known the search for a 'cure' to be so long, protracted and costly when there are hundreds of institutes all over the world researching the same thing, 365 days a year, and yet...nothing. I'm glad you're ok and you are therefore a shining light to me in my otherwise dark belief about the whole thing, but I will NEVER forgive for what happened to my best friend
that is because it is a CON! To find a cure would mean an end of the money stream! They will only be interested in "finding a cure" if it is pharmecuetical, patented, cause then they can make money but even then it is less money than just treating, testing, and cutting people. Pharm drugs never can and never will be able to cure ANY disease because they are not natural to the body. Only the body can cure itself and only the raw materials from nature can help the body do that.

Nicky go on youtube and look up the movie Cancer The Forbidden Cures. There have been many natural cures discovered over the last 100 years that have been surpressed from the mainstream public so that the public will keep allowing themselves to be cut and poisoned.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:35 am

All cancers are different. No one cure would or is a cure all. There are some cancers which can be cured. Others can't. I respect your belief in alternative therapies, but to rule out the therapies that I've had is wrong too. Used together they can be effective, which is why I'm so well now and hopefully will continue to stay that way.

If natural therapies are so wonderful, why didn't they cure cancer years ago? People died from it all the time, they just didn't have a name for it. Cancer is part of our bodies, and for whatever reason, sometimes it goes out of control. Here is the thing, we are all going to die one day, none of us are immortal, no matter how healthy and well you live your life, you will one day leave it. Some die of disease, some from accidents some for no reason at all, it's part of life.

A recent discovery is that the HIV virus can kill some cancer cells. There was a story on TV here recently about a little girl who had days to live. She was injected with HIV and now is in remission and has been for over a year.

Wouldn't it be amazing if one of the nastiest diseases there is could cure another one?

HIV can be controlled but I'm not sure if the girl actually has that now or if it burnt itself out killing the cancer.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:48 am

Can I also say that Nicky has a very good reason for feeling the way he does, and we all should respect that. What has happened in his life and to his friend is terrible and I can understand him not wanting to be reminded of it everywhere he goes.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:17 am

they did cure cancers years ago, many cures were discovered 80-100 years ago. They have known since the 1800's what cancer is. Very few people got it back then, only about 1 in 20 people compared today to 1 in 3 people will get it in their lifetime. You are right, different cancers require different cures or different combinations of cures. There are some naturopaths who use very low doses of chemo in conjunction with natural cures. But high doses of chemo and just chemo does nothing for almost all cancers. There are only about 4 cancers that respond positively to chemo. The rest the doctors poison people with when they know it will do nothing, making people believe there are no other options, destroying their quality of life and ravaging their bodies just to make the money. It is crimminal

I dont blame Nicky for how he feels. i am just trying to show him that it doesnt have to be so scary. If he gets cancer someday, I dont want him to be so scared that he just gives up and does nothing. I want him to know he can help himself in a very healthy, non toxic way and he doesnt need to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 pm

they've known since Tudor times what it was; they had the word too. People forget you see, and we all end up getting conned
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:57 am

katherine of aragorn died from a cancerous tumor wrapped around her heart!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:25 am

my friend Diane died saturday morning. I just found out last night Sad
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Sorry to hear that Michele Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 3450683339 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!   Listen Up Everyone!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen Up Everyone!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: