The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way

Go down 
+6
Taman
alondrianyx
KayL
Nicky Mayfair
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 am

Me and the hubby tried watching Cloud Atlas last night. He gave up on it pretty quickly. I tried watching the whole thing but fell asleep about halfway through but I didnt sleep much the night before. I am def going to try watching it again, though. I liked it. The way they spoke in the way far off future was annoying as hell though
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:30 am

When I read the book I found the first story the hardest, I think he was on a boat and the language was strange.... I loved the rest of it though
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:15 am

I very much enjoyed that Cloud Atlas movie, I bought it on blu ray, going to rewatch at some point, right now I'm into Orange is the new Black on Netflix, from the creator of Weeds. It's just as zany and raunchy.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:56 am

It suffered from melodrama and god complex though.. bit like watching the third matrix. It was too obvious.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 am

Phew. after the cycle come.....the blades... Got me some snazzy skates. my goodness, you can go fast on those things! Not comfortablinto the "low-squat"yett. but as soon as i get the hang of it I'llbe zooming through town in notime. great workout too.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:01 am

work them wheels Rodney!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Judge Jane wrote:
When I read the book I found the first story the hardest, I think he was on a boat and the language was strange.... I loved the rest of it though
oh good there is a book! I def want to read it! I finished watching its Great movie, def want to watch it again as I know I missed some stuff. When they showed at the end which actors played which characters, I didnt realize that all the actors played characters in each story, I didnt recognize most of them! I didnt even notice that Halle Berry was in more than just the two stories!

The most disturbing part was the Papa Song story. YIKES!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way    Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way  - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 534 ~ May the bridges I burn light the way
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16