The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Sheila O
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:20 pm

I just read it all back, that sean guy made me laugh, when you look he just says the same thing over and over again. So whos the one whos brainwashed lol

Sheila, i shall send you a message later :)
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:44 am

I have no idea what's going on, but good morning everyone.

I hope Jesse comes back soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:17 am

Sean posts drunk, madly drunk, hence the insanity.

And thank you, Anne, I believe there was nothing hateful in what I said. What I said was, as you say, purely factual and it is unfortunate that some people made that thread go haywire while I was at work and could do nothing to stop the rolling ball of stupidity.

I did apologize privately to Jesse for saying that "maybe he go watch Two Broke Girls as world politics was clearly not his forte". I said this after he had once again accused me of "spewing hatred" and I regret having said it. I consider Jesse to be a intelligent, kind and honourable person and I care quite deeply for him.

Dan sent me a very upsetting and hurtful communication which read "Pretty is as pretty does and you are so ugly. You are not the nice lady I thought you were. I would not have thought this of you. You really hurt Jess saying mean things about him behind his back to Michele and then expecting her not to tell him. You are ugly inside" He has previously blocked me for being against the US participating in a bombing of Syria (Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity, in my opinion) and accused me of "shit-stirring" for stating an opinion that was different from his own.

This latest ugly communication from him I considered the last straw and so I defriended him and requested that he repay the remaining 800 dollars of the 1000 that I lent  him when he was in such dire financial trouble last October. He then blocked me so I suspect I will never see that money again. Even though I am myself going through financial hardship, I would have (relatively)  gladly sacrificed the money to have the friendship of the Dan I thought I knew and loved. And I never told anyone about the loan that I gave him until he blocked me.

I SAID NOTHING MEAN OR BAD ABOUT JESSE TO MICHELE. I asked Michele what on earth Dan could possibly be refering to and she has no idea either. We both said GOOD things about Jesse in our conversation!

I was going to say that rather than have Jesse leave The Garden, that I would. But I think I will wait and see whether this blows over. Rather a tempest in a teapot, in my opinion.

Last edited by Sheila O on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:19 am

alondrianyx wrote:

Sheila, i shall send you a message later :)

Thank you, Claire. I totally appreciated your voice of reason in that thread.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:34 am

Wow Sheila. Plenty of drama. I am sure Jesse will be okay, just needs to vent. I think it was mostly about the others attacking him, that was mean.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:23 am

FUCK DAN! For anyone who couldnt tell, he was the friend I was referring to in the post I made a few days ago. Never ever again will I ever make any attempt to be friends with him again, or if he ever tries to make ammends to me this time I will never bring him back in as a friend of mine, I will rightfully tell him to fuck off. He is the most self righteous, indignant, ignorant, intolerant person I have ever known. Not to mention he always plays the victim about everything. For someone who has faced intolerance his whole life this just still blows my mind that he is so intolerant of other people who are not his carbon copy. How DARE he call Sheila an ugly person on the inside? This beautiful person who is a single mother of two children who still graciously and compassionately gave him $1000 of her own money that she probably didnt really have to give, to help him out. And not only has he not paid her back hardly any of it, but he seems to forget all of that and just continue to hate on her and on me with so much viciousness.

And to let you all know, Dan blocked me last week for I think the 4 th? Something like that. He posted a meme showing a woman on facebook who was angry and the captions said "that moment when you just reconnected with your highschool best friend on facebook and you discover that they are a republican, and like sarah palin and rush limbaugh and you have to immediately defriend them" or something like that. He had a couple of friends who then posted hateful comments like "I hate republicans!" "fox news is evil and is so hateful" (as if MSNBC also isnt?)
To which I made the simple comment of "this meme perfectly demonstrates the hypocritical stifling intolerance of the general liberal person" to which he then blocked me, which just demonstrated the point i was making of liberal intolerance even better than the meme did!

BTW Dan, if you are reading this, which you probably are, lets not forget how good of a friend I always was to you, despite and differences in some views or politics we have had. When Jimmy was sick, I was deeply concerned. I thought about him everyday, I sent him positive healing vibes. I reached out to find out how he was doing during a time when you had me blocked from your facebook. You unblocked me, I dont know if it was because you came on here and saw that I had "exposed" to everyone that I could not see your facebook, or because Nicky or Sheila or someone else said something to you about refriending me, whatever the reason I cared and I tried to be there for you in the limited capacity I could from being 600 miles away from you.

When Noel died, I had the idea to make that afgan for you, I had my aunt spend many long hours to make it. I got everyone involved in chipping in. It was a $440 (shipping included in this figure) afgan for which I paid $200 of it myself. We were all supposed to pay equal share, but two of the gardenites who said they would chip in, never did. So instead of asking for more money from the others, I covered those two people's shares, plus I paid the shipping in full myself. And even though two of these people did not contribute, I still put their names on the card as if they did. And I was so excited and could not wait for you to receive your gift, and when you got it and called me expressing so much gratitude, never had my heart felt so warm and joyus.

Yet despite the many times I have always been there for you, or have tried to be, this does not seem to matter to you. No, you care more about your precious royal family who you do not know in person and they do not know you. You care more about sensoring anyone who has a different opinion than the liberal opinion on anything and abandoning friendships for it. You care more about the feelings of a dead child molestor celebrity (Michael Jackson) then years long friendships. And when I got married, you will never know how hurt I was that you NEVER EVER said congratuations to me. NOTHING! Nicky was nice enough to start a thread here which I kept checking to see if you posted in it and you NEVER did, because it meant so much to me that you would congratulate me in some way. And Sheila will tell you how I kept checking and checking my facebook to see if you posted any words of congrats to me (I got married shortly after you refriended me again) and NOTHING! All there was from you was one "like" of one of my wedding photos. That is it. You think that is acceptable from a person who is supposed to be a good friend of mine for what 7 or 8 years? I vented to Sheila how hurt I was by it. She can tell you.

Despite that hurt, I still tried to continue our friendship and I tried to put it past me. But again, you feel that censoring people who dont think exactly the same as you on everything is more important than real friendships. This is very hurtful and saddening to me. But from now on, I will obey your wishes to put views over friendship. Never ever agin will I ever consider being friends with you. Never. You called Sheila an ugly person on the inside? You are the one who has demonstrated being so ugly on the inside.

And btw, Sheila never said anything mean or hateful about Jesse to me. All I said to Jesse is that me and Sheila do occasionally discuss with each other the differences in our opinions with yours and jesse's on political issues. Yes we discuss how Jesse or you can have some of these opinions (as I am sure the two of you say the same of us) and I simply had mentioned this to Jesse, how Sheila has the same opinions as me politically and we sometimes have private convos about it. Something to that effect. And actually the thing we said that is the difference between you and jesse is that even though Jesse routinely insults me for my opinions, at least he lets me express them and doesnt sensor me or delete my posts on his facebook or de -friends me or ends our friendship for it. He respects me for my views. And I know that his insults are not his true feelings of me,(even though that yes, it is occasionally hurtful to me) and I know he does it because he knows I can take it and would not be sensitive to it. Me and Sheila both respect Jesse in return highly for this. Unfortunately, we cannot say the same of you. Which is a real shame.

I am not putting all of this on the garden to make anyone else think negatively of dan or to stop your friendships with him, not my goal at all. Continue to keep and form your own opinions of him to maintain any friendships. I am posting this because I am so hurt and so angry and I am trying to push past it, as stress and anger are not good for your health. I am venting. and since some of this was already brought here, I am putting the rest of it out there to heal from it. And also I suspect that Dan often comes here to spy on what we are saying, so I figured he would probably see it and read it, since I am unable to send him any emails on facebook because he has blocked me.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:39 am

PS Dan: I know I still have 2 books of yours that I have had for about 4 years now, I keep forgetting to send them back to you. I apologize that I have held on to these books for so long, as it was not my intention to keep them. I will try to keep it in the forefront of my mind to send them back to you, especially now since I do not want anything of yours in my house. Hopefully sometime in the next few weeks I will send them out to you.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:48 am

Actually all i was going to say sheila is while your view was valid and many others made valid points on both sides i felt it should have all been deleted due to the personal attacks. I thought it was best to just move on. I just couldnt be arsed to go back on facebook lol
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:59 am

O..kay.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 3730632311 How sad.

But to move to other things, did you see Anne Rice's link about Angel Time. http://www.examiner.com/article/cbs-to-anne-rice-send-me-an-angel-right-now Do you think this will actually happen?? I haven't read it but I would sure watch it.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:21 am

So annoyed with the new iPhone update. I've been trying to post all evening and I keep swiping it to the side and my post disappears!!

I am not ignoring the issue and I welcome your honesty Michele and Sheila. I can see you both tried to keep the peace around here and not bring up issues publicly before now.... I have no problem with your honesty but would encourage dan to state his side of things....

Anne yes I would watch it also but won't hold my breath
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:42 am

I hate the new IPhone update as well!! you can't resize wallpapers properly and the dock on the main screen is this great big blurry block!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:18 am

I love my Galaxy Nexus though when I first got it I didn't know WTF to do with it. It has a really good camera on it too.

My son's eighth birthday is this weekend and I am putting the finishing touches on a book I've written and illustrated for him. He is the hero of it and it's kind of a mystical thang. I haven't drawn or written in awhile and it feels so liberating to CREATE!! One of the characters in the story wears a "rainbow coloured robe" and I have sewn together pieces of my old saris together and pasted it in as well as an aid to the description. I only hope he is half as pleased with it as I am!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:43 am

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all meet somewhere for coffee and discuss any differences or hurt caused etc.

I hope everyone finds resolution to the issues that are going on and I will just send you lots of love and hugs.

On the other subjects mentioned, I need to get a new phone soon. Not sure which one I'm going to pick.

What a lovely idea for a present Sheila. I'm sure your Son will love his book
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 1437168020 

Terrible morning at work (nothing effing works).
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Theos first swimming lesson today. I hope he doesnt freak out if he has to go in the big pool. I really wish we had just thrown him in as a toddler, maybe he wouldnt be such a wuss about it
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:31 am

No, it's a bad idea to just toss the little buggers in. I have a client who's parents did that to her and she feels scarred by the experience to this day and will not venture near a pool or any body of water lol.

Will was initially a wuss about the water, fearful oft, freaked out when I put him in but now he adores swimming and is quite good at it. Scarlett took to the water immediately and was like a little fish right from the start. Odd.. .
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 am

I was only (kinda) joking. He was his typical self, scared to start off but when he realised he could do it he started showing off

A big chunk of girls in my year at school have decided to arrange a kinda reunion, i was like cant go sorry. What i wanted to say was why the fuck would i wanna hang around with you lot getting friggin drunk when i could only put up with about 3 of you in school, fuck off.

A few years ago i would have said it but i thought id be a good girl
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:53 am

Well, you leave the Forum for a while....Quelle drama. So petty,too.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:39 pm

alondrianyx wrote:
I was only (kinda) joking. He was his typical self, scared to start off but when he realised he could do it he started showing off

A big chunk of girls in my year at school have decided to arrange a kinda reunion, i was like cant go sorry. What i wanted to say was why the fuck would i wanna hang around with you lot getting friggin drunk when i could only put up with about 3 of you in school, fuck off.

A few years ago i would have said it but i thought id be a good girl

LMAO Alondria! That is a good quote you just made there!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Well, you leave the Forum for a while....Quelle drama. So petty,too.
I dont find it petty Rodney when someone you thought you were a good friend to only cares time and time again about being self righteous and judgemental over being your friend. And I dont think lending $1000 to a friend in need and then said friend again tramps all over your friendship because they have no tolerance for your views is petty.

My hands are washed of it now as I will never again have anything to do with Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Was Rodney talking to MOI?? shocked 

Ah well, I'm just weary of the whole issue and would like to put it to bed. Whatevah. Tant pis.

Moving right along,Will's party was a smashing success. I've never known ANYONE who likes parties more than he does... especially when it's a party celebrating him!  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 519941289 

In still other news, a friend has offered to take me to a Dr. Who convention the first weekend in November. I want to go. Nicky, does one dress for this sort of thing as at other nerd conventions (I'm thinking of the Star Trek thing I went to before). Is it worth going to? I do like the show and I'm always up for trying something new....
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 pm

[quote="Judge Jane"

Ibiza was great but we didn't get to explore much of the island because hiring a vehicle was too expensive. Took a water taxi across to San Antonio....it was way cool over there. But mostly stayed on our little beach close to the hotel. It was all inclusive so we got our food and drinks for free...[/quote]

All inclusive almost always the way to go.

When I went to Ibiza, I was in my twenties and went clubbing every night and dropped E and danced to trance music like an eejit. I remember this one song" Witchdoctor". When it would come on I'd grab everyone I could and get my freak on on the dance floor. It was a trippy little tune and I've never been able to find it since. Ah, good times, good times. Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 3753849508
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next