The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Sheila O
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
KayL

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 pm

Morning
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:30 am

Denovissimus wrote:
LadyMandingo wrote:
Denovissimus wrote:
someone send me a ticket to advance in that candy crush crap, lol
Jesse I have a question for you: how come you never send me coins for bejeweled??? Dont you do your free spin everyday? why dont you share your coins with me? I send you coins everyday!  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 3251186831 
I only send treasure chests cause its easier, lol, I'll try to toss some coins your way from here on out
you never send me treasure chests! It isnt hard to send the coins. You take the free spin, and then you click yes when it asks you if you want to send your friends some coins. And thank you, I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 1437168020 

Will prolly rain all day. Need to clean up a little and then there will be a dinner and a movie with a new date.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:18 pm

You know, it is truly amazing how you can think you are friends with someone for so many years. How you were there for them through bad times, showed them kindness many times, were always tolerant of any differing viewpoints you might have had with this person. Yet, despite the fact that they faced intolerance and adversity all their lives from other ignorant people, they can be a most intolerant person themself. Even during times when I have been shunned or smacked in the face because I exercise my first amendment right to point out possible flaws or intolerances in certain viewpoints, trying to offer some food for thought and this "friend" has dropped me as a friend, blocked me, yelled at me, etc I have still cared about this person's wellbeing and that of their family and still tried to be there for this person and offer kind words. Only to constantly be pushed away again and censored because I have the audacity to think for myself and speak my mind. Because I believe we all deserve to retain our constitutional rights.

Well no more will I ever try to be friends with this person again. they are ignorant and hyocritical and most shamefully they are the most intolerant person I have known in a long time. If they cant be an adult, that is a shame but OH WELL!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Wow that sucks. And you know what else sucks? Well, its Monday!

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Morning.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:16 am

Hey guys

Just checked out the hotel at 5pm, we kept the room for longer because we don't go to the airport until 20 past midnight!! Flying at 3.40am......

Will be home tomorrow, and tired, and have a meeting about university in the afternoon!!

Back to cold weather and winter clothes, it's been hot here all week. Good holiday!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Morning I'm home

Managed to get about 4 hours sleep, slept on plane a bit also..
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:53 am

Hola folks. Been away for a while. Im back. Just so many distractions. My She Ra has a cataract . Gotta get it fixed. poor baby
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:23 am

Hi julesy glad you're ok.....and best wishes for she-ra, do they have to operate?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Hello.

Not much happening...
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:03 am

How was Ibiza, Jane? What didja do, go, see?

I'm on the train going to Toronto to read for one of my most troublesome clients. He is a mean, selfish, ruthless bastard and his cards always say so too, so it's a bit difficile to read for him as I need to sugarcoat it or lose his patronage.

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:06 am

Did I mention I'm getting a new puppy in November? A Pug-Zu, which is a pug Shitzu cross. So excited and can hardly wait!! Butch is lonely being the only dog in a house full of other animals.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:33 am

I'm leaving the Garden for a while because I have little respect for Sheila right now.

Bye.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:50 am

Wow. I'm guessing this has nothing to do with her troublesome client or getting a dog?

Ibiza was great but we didn't get to explore much of the island because hiring a vehicle was too expensive. Took a water taxi across to San Antonio....it was way cool over there. But mostly stayed on our little beach close to the hotel. It was all inclusive so we got our food and drinks for free...
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 am

Ok I've seen the Facebook post you speak of. I agree Jesse the comments of others on that post towards you are disrespectful and going too far. Wow! Some people cannot take it that others disagree with them. I have nothing to say except why base your opinions about an entire religion on the actions of a minority? But I don't fancy being attacked so will stay out of the Facebook posting
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:43 am

Well i had to defend jesse and try one last ditch attempt to point a few things out. But i will just point something out, sheila may not have defended you jesse but neither did she defend those on her friends list, i see now that she has been busy and that may be why. Jesse, please dont stop coming here or talking to sheila just because of what random twits on fb said :)

That being that, it is all i will say on the matter, i think it should now be put to rest here
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:49 am

alondrianyx wrote:
Well i had to defend jesse and try one last ditch attempt to point a few things out. But i will just point something out, sheila may not have defended you jesse but neither did she defend those on her friends list, i see now that she has been busy and that may be why. Jesse, please dont stop coming here or talking to sheila just because of what random twits on fb said :)

That being that, it is all i will say on the matter, i think it should now be put to rest here

ITA alondria, those guys were acting beyond immature.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:53 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Ok I've seen the Facebook post you speak of. I agree Jesse the comments of others on that post towards you are disrespectful and going too far. Wow! Some people cannot take it that others disagree with them. I have nothing to say except why base your opinions about an entire religion on the actions of a minority? But I don't fancy being attacked so will stay out of the Facebook posting
I respectfully defended Jesse and then they went on to attack me just as immaturely. I responded once or twice, then alondria did as well and just realized there was no point to keep fueling that guy's lack of class and maturity
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:56 am

I keep trying to watch the show Revolution but come on: how many fights can Miles get in with a large group of men with knives or machetes or bow and arrows or guns and win? bloody not fucking likely if the world was really like that. Also why does Elizabeth Mitchell play EXACTLY the same character in every show? Lost, V, and Revolution. All the same character.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Yep they attacked like rabid dogs, didn't they? A sure sign that reason does not compute. However I feel that Jesse's first post was bit stingy so I can understand why they started to defend Sheila's point of view. Note that Sheila was not even in the convo and I don't feel her opinion was that hateful. I mean what's wrong with saying "they did it for their faith" when they actually did. Its bit like those crazies in US who have those 'gays burn in hell' signs in funerals and whatever. They do it for Christian faith and you are allowed to say it. The difference is of course that hate can grow from this, that people start attacking the innocents as well. That's always bad.

I can't believe it, after just 2 days, my nose is running again. wtf is this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next