The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Sheila O
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
KayL

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 am

I ended up catching up with Jesse on Facebook. It's awful about what's happening over there. Quite scary.

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 1437168020 

Stupid antibiotics. I only had a runny nose when I went to the doc. After taking the pills, I have warmth and my body is aching all over. I am at work but I hardly slept last night at all. Thank heck its Friday at least.

I had dinner with a friend last night, it was good to catch up. She is trying to sell her appartment because she and her b/f are moving in together. Luckily she still has 2 months time before she has to move.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Morning.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Quote :
Was Rodney talking to MOI??

Hey! chill the f out, caps-woman!LOL. I wasn't, Sheilstergurl.It's not all about TOI, ma chere. this is my frama,too:P

And I think I'm done with this place. For now, at least.:P(we never leave; we always come back)

I have been away for a while and i'm just saying what I think. Just like we always did. And i ain't picking sides because this has nothing to do with MOI.. You guys have been so kind in your posts over the years; I can differentiate. But i will never allow non r/l people to directly influence my mood/state of mind/money. Not when I don't have you in my r/l to enrich or fuck-up my life. This is not to say that, I don't care about y'all. I do. and I know it would be soooo great to meet you all, one day. Untill then; I don't REALLY know you and you don't REALLY know me. Not yet-at least. that day may come and it may not.

So; I can only hurt you when you allow yourself to get hurt. Why the fuck would I give anyone 1000 dollars? I don't care how many times we've spoken on the phone or on the forum but...who are you in MY life; a piece of text on a screen. When that screen turns off; i have to face the world alone and I turn to my r/l peeps when in need-not my computerscreen-which did'nt cost me 1000 dollars.

i know/care too little about all this shit to be picking out people and choosing sides.haven't spoken to anyone involved about it; don't really care to do so..this has nothing to with me. i saw the fb-thing. but i would never have guessed it would seep onto the forum and blow up like that; a pseudo-intellectual-laughable-political discussion on an outside-medium-amongst perfect strangers. And then the outing of members' individual problems with Dan. woooow;that was some juicy stuff. It's a lot to take in when you took some time out.
An internet-forum of strangers who have known eachother for over 10 yrs via internet, telephone conversations and in rare cases a one/two day visit. but still- strangers.(save for Nicky and Jane, who see eachother in r/l regularly) and suddenly it's members are talking money and drama. it was a lot more fun when I took you for the people we profess to be and leave that crap out. To be amongst great thinkers and bright minds. To geek out on tv-shows and be all Oprah and dr.Phill in the darkroom. To get that idea of: "One day I'm gonna meet these great people.."..and then you learn enough about them to make you think twice about that.

that post was my comment after coming back and reading things i'd rather not have read. that's all.

But yeah; sucks for all who were involved. glad you guys are talking titties-again! Be nice to eachother, okay? It would be a waste to come back and find my Forumites scattered across cyberspace because they behaved like those teenagers on MTV's Catfish.

bye for now,peeps! It was fun!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 am

Oh you little effin' princess.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 3814707160  First like 20 something lines about non-real people acting up and then leaving because of acts of non-real people. Contradiction! Very Happy I think its an easy way out when people aren't posting in the forum that much anyhoo.

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 am

Oh whateva Finno-babe! These are my reasons for my break and I don't really mind how you interpret them! I know what I meant:P

Or maybe i've been away too long to get your point.

anyhoo' now I'm contradicting myself by responding!LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:39 am

But Rodders, if you leave you will miss Jesse's reentrance!

We settled our differences and he is merely deciding what to wear when he returns!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 am

Rodney has always made a bigger deal of" real life" friendships vs. cyber ones, than is correct, imo.

I've shared things with you guys that I would never share with my closest" real life" friends. Yes, real life vs cyber is a strange concept to wrap one's head around but I think I have it down.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:47 am

PS- Rodders..."You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave".  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 3814707160 
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:02 am

Taman wrote:

Another date last night (second guy within 2 weeks). No, thanks. Funny enough the most stable guys tend not to be... physically very tempting.
The problem is, at least with me, that stable is boring. I am inevitably madly attracted to the guys my mother warned me about. I think I may have read Wuthering heights too many times in my youth. Heathcliff..ti amo  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 1534449723 In the past, I acted on it, allowing my...heart to rule my head. Now I just have to realize that I can't control my heart but my mind can control whether I act upon it... and so I don't.

Also my boyfriend is mad about me and I am so lukewarm about him. I've realized the best way to make anyone MAD FOR YOU is not to return the feeling! Sad but true. Aphrodite must be laughing!

Last edited by Sheila O on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 am

I hope we are bigger than the dramas, life is about ups and downs but hopefully we come out of then intact, having learned something. Stronger and wiser
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:40 am

Drama is part of life. It happens when you care. I'd sooner have drama than half-heartedness.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello!

No fever but flu continues. Juts cleaned my apartment, no plans for weekend yet.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 am

Nice weekend for me, went to gym and did some Uni work so can relax now
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:09 am

I stopped reading a while back, sorry ladies and gents, it's so much drama. Love to you all.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 pm

I love the smell of drama in the morning. Smells like... Victory  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 1063792289

Worked my gig at the Turkish restaurant last night, then worked out for an hour today after which I was knackered. Jane, since you are now the fitness sexpert, why am I getting so tired from working out. I do go at it quite intensely... is it normal? Does it happen to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Morning!!

Ha I'm no expert!!! But are you working out harder than you're used to? I guess it could make you feel tired.....is it just after you work out it are you tired the rest of the day?? Maybe it's about what food yu are eating? Do you need more carbs or protein?

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:57 pm

It's a sunny day!! Wow!!! I took my coat and don't need it!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:59 am

I might not be eating enough. I also get super hungry after working out. But I'm trying to lose weight so eating a tonne doesn't seem to make much sense. Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 2183661037 
Oh I need my own personal trainer.  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 3175334217
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:07 am

Ha you do!!! He hardly trains me anymore though, he prioritises paying clients!! I do follow his programme he set me
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:02 am

Sheila O wrote:
PS- Rodders..."You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave".  Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 3814707160 
hahahaha! so true!

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:06 am

me and my husband started a 45 day candida cleanse yesterday. It is a cleanse where you take this pill that destroys the outer shell of the candida (yeast) so that the immune system can then kill the candida. Apparently when yeast in the body grows into a fungus, it produces this shell that is inpenetrateable by our immune systems, thus allowing it to grow out of control.

So for 5 days we take this pill 4 times a day, with a meal that has at least 4 grams of fat in it. Then 10 days we dont take the pill at all, this is when the majority of the candida die off/detoxing happens. Then 5 days back on the pill, the 10 days off, then 5 days on, then 10 days off. During the entire 45 days you cannot eat sugar, or very little sugar.

Yesterday was our first day and already I got some detox reactions. Not sure if it is actually from the pill, or just 1 days worth of sugar withdrawl but I got very lightheaded mid day which turned into a massive headache at night that lasted for several hours. Also my body felt very heavy, as if a force was pushing on me constantly, or as if bricks were weighing me down. My husband hasnt felt anything yet. But if affects everyone differently, and I probably have a bigger candida load than he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".     Julien's Juice 535  ~  "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 535 ~ "Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time".
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next